Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Orphix Venom - Bug Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: Nightwave
  • DESCRIPTION: Trying to get Nightwave completed with Necramech
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Boarding a Necramech and perform tasks to complete the Nightwave challenge.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fulfill the challenge while inside said Necramech.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No progress is made while in the Necramech.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Amalgam Furax Body count's knockdown effect is not working
  • REPRODUCTION: The knockdown effect does not activate on kill, but 6 blast procs are applied to any enemies within the radius
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The enemies should have been knocked down
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 6 blast procs are activated on the enemies, who still stand
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I have not seen the effect work once yet.

• TYPE: visual skin graphics
  • DESCRIPTION: New Necramech Bruntspar skin does not show any equipped emblems when used on bonewidow
  • REPRODUCTION: Tested in arsenal and in open world on bonewidow, tested on voidrig as well
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Emblems showing when using bruntspar skin on bonewidow
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No emblems shown when using bonewidow with skin. Voidrig is working fine. Visually the Emblems on bonewidows skin are flush with arms and hovering away from arms on voidrig. I think the bruntspar skin is just hiding the emblems on the bonewidow below the skin.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: Archguns are not getting any XP while being used on Necramech during Orphix Venom missions. Sometimes XP is not even displayed on the Tab menu but other times it is... but after exiting the mission XP on the archgun is just resetted. Side note - while archgun is beeing used as and heavy weapon for the warframe, XP is counted as expected. 
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip not fully ranked archgun on Necramech -> go for Orphix Venom mission -> kill with the gun -> no XP
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Equip not fully ranked archgun on Necramech -> go for Orphix Venom mission -> kill with the gun -> XP
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: always

• DESCRIPTION: Necramech skills got permanently disabled during an Orphix Venom play. Can't use any skills or transfer back to operator or warframe. Operator and warframe are not affected(after dying in necramech), but resummoned necramech still suffers from this bug.
  • REPRODUCTION: Only played once and encountered this bug. Don't know what caused this but maybe you can check the issues that could disable necramech skills. I'm not sure if it's from network issues.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The necramech should be able to use skills and transferring after leaving everything that could disable them.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: These functions are permantely disabled in a game.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1/1

• TYPE: Affinity
  • DESCRIPTION: Archgun Affinity from Operation is bugged; any affinity gained for it using the Necramech is not saved after extracting. Example: I equipped my unranked Prisma Dual Decurions, level them to 16 in the mission. Look at the arsenal and they're listed as unranked. Look at my profile they're listed as 16.
  • VISUAL: None.
  • REPRODUCTION: Go into Operation with not max level archgun equipped on Necramech.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should gain exp/levels and keep it upon extracting.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No exp/levels were kept and the weapon reverted to unranked.

I just tried an operation again with the Mausolon equipped and I got experience for it.

• TYPE: In Game - Operation Orphix Venom - Endurance
  • DESCRIPTION: During fight, operator died and was shifted back to my warframe, which wasn't operational as was in the bubble. Had revive, couldn't revive with X. Friendly attempted to revive. No longer showing as dead, but cannot move, go into operator, or take damage so can't die again. Persists through Orvix being killed and aura being removed for warframe. Cannot extract either, left in game by myself after the group extracted.
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown, first time its happened
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Respawn as operator not in warframe
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Respawned into an inactive warframe
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown

Note Eventually was removed from mission after being by myself for about 8 minutes, was able to keep loot as I didn't abandon. 

76mxLr8.jpg

Not a big issue, but it is something i noticed.

• TYPE: UI
  • DESCRIPTION: Arcanes are categorized under the mod category in Father's Orphix Venom wares UI.
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: 1. Talk to Father. 2. Select Operation Orphix Venom. 3. Select the Mods category
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I would expect there to be a Arcane category to select to dispaly just the offered arcanes
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No arcane category to select, and the arcanes are listed under the mods category.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

4 hours ago, Grave.Knight said:
  • TYPE: Nightwave
  • DESCRIPTION: Trying to get Nightwave completed with Necramech
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Boarding a Necramech and perform tasks to complete the Nightwave challenge.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fulfill the challenge while inside said Necramech.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No progress is made while in the Necramech.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime

This happened to me.  I had a daily to pickup 15k credits.  It didn't seem to be doing anything or at the very least periodic nightwave updates weren't showing up while in the necramech.

TYPE: In Game

DESCRIPTION: Cedo Is applying more statuses than it should, and the additional statuses that are being applied are what's being used to create other status types. 

VISUAL:  2wkLKrt.jpg

nWPPd5o.jpg

REPRODUCTION: Fire the Cedo Alt Fire on a enemy

EXPECTED RESULT: The Alt fire should only use the combined status from the Weapon Stat page

OBSERVED RESULT: It uses more statuses that it shouldn't be able to use

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% just fire the Alt Fire

9 hours ago, OrionHardy84 said:

Bug 1

• TYPE: Leveling
  • DESCRIPTION: Used the new Prisma Dual Decurions with my Mech, it leveled up during the mission, however upon returning to the orbiter after completion, those levels were gone.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: For levels to earn during mission to stay.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: levels were lost upon returning after mission complete.

Yes It happened to me three times so I stoped using the prisma dual decruion on operations. P.S : This issue is not happening on other archguns. 

8 hours ago, Pizzazzz said:

Ability use prevented in necramechs (can't exit necramech either)

• DESCRIPTION: During orphix venom missions, necramech ability use will sometimes be prevented for the rest of the mission. This includes transference, meaning you can't exit your bugged necramech either. You will get the message "ability use prevented" near the ability icons at the bottom right of the screen when you attempt to transference or to use an ability (similar effect to being in a nullifier field as a warframe). The only way to get rid of this currently is to die in your necramech, then go back to operator and die in your warframe. 
  • VISUAL: pwOogR6.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Not sure how to reproduce unfortunately. But it's been pretty frequent for me and people I've played with. Sorry :(
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Abilities should be usable in necramech and you should be able to transfer back to operator
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Ability use is prevented and your only options are to shoot, walk around, jump, hover or die, and you can't exit the necramech again until it dies. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Rather frequent in Orphix Venom gameplay but unsure how to reproduce

Same issued happened to me on nearly every mission I played during the operation, only difrence is sometimes I see lock signs on abilities sometimes abilities looks open but in both situations I can't use the abilities nor I can't exit from the necramech without dying .

I don't know how to reproduce that bug but it is happening quite a lot

1 hour ago, Orakan said:

Yes It happened to me three times so I stoped using the prisma dual decruion on operations. P.S : This issue is not happening on other archguns. 

Same issued happened to me on nearly every mission I played during the operation, only difrence is sometimes I see lock signs on abilities sometimes abilities looks open but in both situations I can't use the abilities nor I can't exit from the necramech without dying .

I don't know how to reproduce that bug but it is happening quite a lot

yea mostly bugs with this kind is due to host/client connection problem like packet loss or routing problem that create bugs like 
doors not opening, ability locking...etc

hopefully the new matchmaking code they are working on will fix these problems

Since the last time you guys fixed some script errors when using abilities, I found the problem that the fire rate of the other part of Duality slows down if it's not in my sight or it's several meters away frome me get fixed on some weapons, but there're stil some weapons not getting fixed, such as Akarius, Aksomati, etc. I hope you guys can run a thorough check on those weapons and fix those problems, this is quite urgent. Thank you.

• TYPE: Orphix Venom/Nightwave
  • DESCRIPTION: Picking up rare mods while in Necramech do not count against Nightwave mission.
  • REPRODUCTION: Spawn Necramech in Orphix Venom missions, pick up rare mods.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Rare mods should count against Nightwave mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Rare mods are not counted while in Necramech.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100 %

On 2020-12-17 at 4:23 PM, [DE]Bear said:

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Mechs have "Ability Use Prevented"
  •  
  • REPRODUCTION: Seems random, I pop out of the Mech and then go around as the Operator an when I use transference while inside the Orphix range and transfer back to the Mech, there's a chance to have the abilities bugged. /unstuck doesnt work, having the mech destroyed doesnt restore functionality when you re-summon it, you cant Trasnnsference out of it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have been able to use powers while in the Mech
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No ability could be used while in the Mech for the duration of the mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Appears to be random.

• Type: Loss of functionality
  • Description:
    • Unable to exit Mech - if you allow yourself to be killed you end up in operator and whenever that grts killed you end up in Warframe wherever that was last active usually really far away you can then re-enter the MEch but will be stuck in there again
    • Operator freezes up completely cannot move
    • Necramech slows down to a crawl and keeps squatting!
  • Reproduction rate: 3 times so far except for the freezing which has only happened once

edit - update: getting bugged every game is getting old various operator issues just got stuck in operator

edit 2 - 21/12- have done about 10 runs now I was only bug free one time. It seems to happen around Orophix 12 and happens more often in the Corpus tileset the grineer tileset seems more stable. Multiple team members are usually affected with the host having just as much grief.

9 hours ago, Timothy_Mark said:

apparently using vazarin protective dash doesnt work on necramechs at all and i dont know if thats a bug or a nerf but i dont like it at all 

They removed all the abillites for a warframe/ vazarin protective dash to regen your necramech health. 

ABILITY USE PREVENTED.

ABILITY USE PREVENTED.

ABILITY USE PREVENTED.

Dying as the mech doesn't fix it, though it does spit me out into operator mode and let me play as my frame too.  But the second I get back in my mech, it happens again.  I don't know what's causing it.

Edit: Can you guys implement a new policy wherein players have access to a /die command, at least for the first few hotfixes after an update?

I actually have two bugs of similar type to report, so i'll just combine them here. (Sadly i forgot to take a picture of the Mausolon bug.)

• DESCRIPTION: Ever since the Orphix Venom Update came out, my Day of the Dead Necramech helmet is gone. It is likely a result of splitting the skins from the helmets and not accounting for the Day of the Dead helmet. Additionally, i received four extra Mausolon arch-guns that i didn't need. No idea where they came from, since i didn't build or buy any Necramechs besides my Voidrig and Bonewidow, but they themselves functioned normally as if i had.
  • VISUAL: E3A08D5740D98FAD23ED75C3FF964D0853F8531E
  • REPRODUCTION: Cannot say, the helmet was simply gone and the Mausolons were simply in my inventory.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to equip my Day of the Dead Necramech helmet onto my Necramechs. The Mausolons should not have been there in the first place, since i didn't build 4 Necramechs. I'll gladly take the slots though.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: My helmet is nowhere to be seen and the Mausolons functioned as normal. As i already had a forma'd Mausolon, i didn't need them so i sold them. I did get arch-weapon slots for them though.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Neither the Mausolons nor the helmet have reappeared so far.

16 hours ago, HelmetTooTight said:
  • TYPE: Affinity
  • DESCRIPTION: Archgun Affinity from Operation is bugged; any affinity gained for it using the Necramech is not saved after extracting. Example: I equipped my Level 36 Kuva Ayanga (no Gravimag) on my Bonewidow. I went into the mission and leveled it to Level 38 (from which I can see by looking at the in-game scorebard). After extracting, its level was back to Level 36.
  • VISUAL: None.
  • REPRODUCTION: Go into Operation with not max level archgun equipped on Necramech.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should gain XP and keep it upon extracting.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: XP was reset to pre-mission state. (i.e. no affinity gained)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/2

EDIT: Another bug: shows Level 38 in my Profile, but functionally it's still Level 36 (can't add mods past Level 36 capacity/can't forma since it's not Level 38)

can confirm this

m7F0fKm.png

Affinity gained mid mission shows progress during the mission however once coming back out it resorts back to the same level you brought in the archgun thus making leveling irrelevant. also the 32-34-36 etc etc is also true..

Arquebex showed 36 for me even tho ive only forma'd my voidrig and arquebex has been untouched.

Archived