Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Orphix Venom - Bug Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Played Operation Orphix Venom and died a couple times with my Necramech. This reset my mech's weapon's level to 0, what it was before I started the mission, despite it having been maxed out during the mission.
  • VISUAL: I doubt that would make much sense here?
  • REPRODUCTION: Take an unleveled /unmaxed archgun into a mission, level it, let the mech die, extract. The archgun should have ogtten no experience. I am unsure, however, if letting the mech be destroyed is a crucical part in this.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Weapon should have been maxed
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It wasnt
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I play the mission

• TYPE: Orphix Venom
  • DESCRIPTION: At random, when player is a client and not a host: for unknown reason 99% of the time trying to use ability or enter operator form/necramech results in "Ability in use" message and nothing else happening. SOME times it works, but rarely, and then if you manage to enter NEcramech like this, you ant exit or use any ability because Ability Use Prevented. Necramech can not be summoned even if its off cooldown. After dying and respawning first few abilities work, but then ability use is prevented. Happens when there are no enemies around so this is not a result of a jam.
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Ability use not prevented.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Ability use prevented.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: ???

• TYPE: In-Game UI
  • DESCRIPTION: The animated portraits of the Perrin Sequence and New Loka leaders in the Syndicate console on the Orbiter don't show up correctly.
  • VISUAL: Perrin Sequence D784F013EAC003F26C387B09D847483BA94DF742New LokaE685FC3F4A6761CC0AC547816414DA81D11FAFB0
  • REPRODUCTION: Opening the respective Syndicate windows in the Orbiter.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Ergo Glast and Amaryn would show up normally and conduct business.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Ergo Glast seems to be under the delusion that he's holding a gun and forgot to point the camera to his head, giving me a lovely view of his torso instead. Amaryn meanwhile is standing a bit too far on her right, partially hiding herself behind the UI despite there being a lot of empty space on her left. She also does not have any background animations like the other Syndicate leaders have. Though i'm not sure if she had any in the first place.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time so far.

I'm gonna hide it for space conservation, don't have any screenshots because these are simple descriptions:

Spoiler
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: The famous "Michael Jackson" bug: you can't shoot, melee, use abilities, transference, and turn your Warframe, since the name of the bug because you can Moon Walk with it.
  • REPRODUCTION: Usually when using Transference to get back to Warframe too fast, as the Operator can experience the bug too. Maybe in the seconds before the bug fully occurs and you get back the Warframe suffers the bug instead of the Tenno. Maybe i'm too fast?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: This should not happen...
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Billie Jean.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Somedays it doesn't happen, or 3,4 and more times a day. 

• DESCRIPTION: Can't die or be revived when Operator dies and you get back to Warframe in the area of the Orphix Venom, couldn't even move when downed.
  • VISUAL: Imagine a Warframe downed.
  • REPRODUCTION: Operator dies by damage or Warframe dies while not being used(Transference).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The game should resume normally.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Became dead wheight for my squadmates
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: So far got it once, as my Operator and Warframe without a Tenno only died once in the Operation.

UPDATE:

• DESCRIPTION: Necramech not healing with Protea health orbs.
  • REPRODUCTION: Lose some health with Necramech, cast Protea's Dispensary and try to pickup the health orbs
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should heal it since it's was not one of the abilities that was prevented in the Patch Notes.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Message "Health Full"
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Grave.Knight:
  • TYPE: Nightwave
  • DESCRIPTION: Trying to get Nightwave completed with Necramech
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Boarding a Necramech and perform tasks to complete the Nightwave challenge.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fulfill the challenge while inside said Necramech.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No progress is made while in the Necramech.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime

Can confirm this.

I did not get any progress on either kills with Blast Damage from the Archgun or picking up rare mods while in the Necramech.
Also Archgun XP gain was shown in the mission end screen, but it didn't carry over.

• TYPE: Affinity
  • DESCRIPTION:  Not receiving bonus affinity from the endurance run(tier 3) for my NECRAMECH. 
  • VISUAL:  NO
  • REPRODUCTION: Yes
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Getting bonus affinity from teammates and affinity booster.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Not getting that extra affinity

• TYPE: In game - Orphix Venom
  • DESCRIPTION: Reviving myself resets affinity earned in Necramech & Archgun to initial level (I started with level 0 mech and archgun. They were max rank 40 minutes in the mission. I get downed by an enemy. After death/revival, they (mech and archgun) were reset to level 0).
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter mission/event with level 0 mech and archgun. Level it or max it out. Die and self revive. Observe mech and archgun level after revival. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Affinity should be kept at its current state and not reset upon death. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Loss of affinity gained after revival. Level of necramech and archgun reset to initial state (i.e : level 0). 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens when self revived. Not sure if revival by teammates would avoid this issue (I'm not testing to find out). 

TYPE: Mission

DESCRIPTION: On completing a short endurance run, squad tried to extract, and I stayed behind to kill one last Orphix.  I was able to finish before they left, but wasn't fast enough to get out before a host migration.  I was migrated about ten meters from the extraction radius.  When the migration finished, I was immediately extracted with an empty rewards and rank-ups table, and did not receive any mission rewards in my inventory.

REPRODUCTION: Unknown at this time.  May be related to host migration while host or other squad member is in a Necramech, or to host migrating while close to the extraction point, or to a forced extraction from the mission while host is migrating.

EXPECTED RESULT: Host migration to a mission that I could extract from with my mission rewards, or immediate extraction with my rewards intact.

OBSERVED RESULT: Forced extraction from a mission with no rewards given

REPRODUCTION RATE: Has only happened once.

• DESCRIPTION: Necramech got destroyed, got downed as operator in transference static, knocked me back into Titania. Death timer got to  0 secoidns stayed there for abit then got res could not  use transference form then on my warframe was invulnerable for the rest of the mission. If i touched a orphix pulse i had to use espcae after it was gone to move again. unstuck, jumping out of bounds neither fixed the issue
  • VISUAL:N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: [Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: should have been able to transfer
  • OBSERVED RESULT: nothing would happen when trying to  go to operator or into necramech
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: have not tried yet

• DESCRIPTION: During the Endurance mission i get killed in operator form, respawned into my warframe and get instantly downed (low level warframe, not a bug) An ally came to resurrect me and during the resurrection a orphix spawned near us and get us in the warframe-jaming zone before the ressurection was finished. My ally get in operator mode, resurrects me and i get back in my warframe, kneeled, without being able to do anything (can't move, can't go in operator, /unstuck did nothing). My squad killed the orphix and then i pressed escape and my warframe got back up and i was able to play again. Then i noticed that i was unable to go in operator, that i was immune to damages and self-stagger from my tombfinger kitgun (no primed sure footed) and that i could go in the warframe-jaming zone with my warframe, i was only prevented to use my abilities.
  • VISUALhttps://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018599721/screenshots/
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknow
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been forced into operator when in orphix zone, not get immune to damage nor self-stagger.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was able to stay in my warframe in orphix zone, i got immune to damages and to self-stagger.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only happens once so far.

• TYPE: In-Game.
  • DESCRIPTION: Excalibur Umbra inconsistently awakes after the Orphix is defeated.
  • VISUAL: None recorded.
  • REPRODUCTION: During Transference / piloting Nechramech, Excalibur Umbra's Sentience allows him to remain active. Upon entering an Orphix' disabling zone, Umbra is disabled. After the Orphix is vanquished and the zone disappears, Umbra may or may not regain Sentience.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Umbra should consistently regain -- or not -- Sentience upon dissipation of the Orphix' disabling zone.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It seems Umbra regains Sentience if he enters an existing Orphix' disabling zone from its border. If he enters the zone in another way -- being present in the area when the Orphix appears, or teleporting next to the player inside the area -- he seems unable to regain Sentience on his own. Umbra will always regain Sentience by Transference out and in.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

• DESCRIPTION: Actions while in a Necramech do not count towards Nightwave acts
  • REPRODUCTION: Play the Orphix Venom missions while the current Nightwave daily acts are incomplete, e.g. 150 kills with blast damage and collecting 15000 credits. Mod your archgun for blast damage. Loot credits during the mission.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Kills, loot etc should count for Nightwave acts as usual.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No progression whatsoever from actions done while in a Necramech.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always happens and seems to affect all types of Nightwave acts.

• TYPE: Mission - Archgun affinity loss
  • DESCRIPTION: Archgun affinity gained during Ophrix missions is lost after the mission
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip any archgun not max ranked on your Mech, check the new rank on end mission screen, see it all lost once you leave that screen.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Rank weapon
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No rank weapon
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

• TYPE: In-Game.
  • DESCRIPTION: Blueprints picked up when in mechs do not show on HUD nor in rewards screen.
  • VISUAL: In the linked thread below.
  • REPRODUCTION: During Transference / piloting Nechramech, Excalibur Umbra's Sentience allows him to remain active. Upon entering an Orphix' disabling zone, Umbra is disabled. After the Orphix is vanquished and the zone disappears, Umbra may or may not regain Sentience.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Blueprint showing in HUD and rewards screen after picked up by mech.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Blueprint picked up by mech is nowhere in rewards screen and does not show up on HUD on pickup either.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

I reported this earlier separate but thought I should add it here in case it's seen better xD

• TYPE: In Game - Endurance Corpus tileset
  • DESCRIPTION: I had trouble most of the round with not being able to exit my mech or use abilities, and I would fix it it by dying/reviving. Then finally, I became stuck in an invincible kneeling pose, and none of my input worked (except Chat, and I couldn't get to the Escape menu either). Eventually, after the rest of my squad extracted, I was reset and able to move again. Sorry, the image isn't great - it wasn't easy to get one bc I was pulling so much aggro.
  • tdWkI2x.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea... maybe button mash between Protea dropping dispenser, Operator, & Voidrig.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should've transitioned smoothly between those three states.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I became stuck in an invincible kneeling pose where most of my menu functionality was removed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Haven't tried reproduction yet... I'll update my post if it happens again.

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: At some point I couldn't transfer out of my own Voidrig during Endurance. Also couldn't activate Voidrig abilities. Voidrig dying and then resummoning Voidrig at that point reproduces the problem. Respawning by dropping out of the map reproduces the problem. Dying and the transferring to a Necramech from the map allows proper controls of that mech. Once I transfer out and go back to my own Voidrig the problem resumes. I continued the mission for probably another half hour until we reached 36x at 55 minutes. At no point did the problem go away. 
  • REPRODUCTION: Within the mission 100% once it starts.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Transfer out of Voidrig or use Voidrig abilities normally
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Locked into abilityless Voidrig
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 3RD TIME NOW IN A ROW in 11ish missions (I feel like it might have started with a forced transition going into a zone second time). It feels if you're strong enough to be able to do endurance for a long while, your chances to get to bug state increase to 100%.... (3rd EDIT)

EDIT4: I've had a reallife friend join in and she was having the same problem in the next mission (I was fine, but we only got to around 20 kills). When I start asking around, this bug seems very prevalent.

2 hours ago, -CS-Anadyn1337 said:

The same thing happend to me about 30 minutes ago.

Bug: "Ability Use Prevented" in Necramech, Can't use any abilities (Was in Voidrig) can't even exit to operator form with the same "ability use prevented" message. Edit, this was with Voidrig, so it might be the same bug as posted by @Koalachanabove

• TYPE: in game
  • DESCRIPTION: I don' really know. I think if you spam 5 (transference) in and out of mech, sometimes your mech can't use abilities or transference, dying in the mech doesn't fix it.
  • VISUAL: [n/a
  • REPRODUCTION: Just playing with Necramech and going in and out of operator form
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should be able to use abilities
  • OBSERVED RESULT: "Ability use prevented" in necramech with no reason why, even Transference isn't allowed
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It has happened once in 12 hours so far, though I have had this bug before. (Uncommon)

• DESCRIPTION: After being revived in the Orphix Venom Endurance mission I became invulnerable and couldn't get knocked down, while still able to do damage.
  • VISUAL: n/a
  • REPRODUCTION: I died in my Warframe (Nezha) after killing an Orphix and got revived just after a new Orphix Spawned in the same location.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I'm able to go into my operator form, get dealt damage and knock myself down with an Ogris.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I couldn't go into my operator form, I was invulnerable and I couldn't knock myself down with an Ogris.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1

Archived