Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Orphix Venom - Bug Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Less than fortunate Orphix facing and positioning on Greneer tilesets.
  • VISUAL:

https://imgur.com/a/0vRLAD1

• REPRODUCTION: N/A
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to clearly observe where the Orphix weak point is. Being able to attack the Orphix weak point by full squad of Necramechs without covering yout own or each other line of sight or looking for quirky spots/mechanics (eg. Fluctus).
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Missions often fail because people either cannot see the weak point or cannot damage it reliably.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Most spots on Greneer tilesets.

Frozen in Place

TYPE: In Game
DESCRIPTION: I was in a team with my clan mates, I transferred to my warframe which was in the interface point between normal status and the new Necromech/operator only status, of Orphex Venom, and was killed. I ended up in my warframe but I was unable to revive myself, the x button had no effect but a teammate revived me at his end but I was then left frozen in place in the kneeling meditation position. Non of my powers worked, I was unable to transition to my operator form, my secondary weapon was unavailable, /unstuck had no effect and I was left as a target as all the nearest Corpus kept shooting me. 
Also my clan mates have been stuck in one mode, operator or Necromech, only able to use the necromech weapons, not able to use powers.
The rest of the group headed to the exit hoping to drag me out but I was left behind in the squad. At this point I could act as normal so I headed to the exit when I entered another Orphix's area, at which point I was frozen in the kneeling position and had to crash the game to exit. After reentering Warframe I missed the rewards from the mission
VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
REPRODUCTION: Unknown
EXPECTED RESULT: Carry on playing as normal
OBSERVED RESULT: I went into the kneeling meditation pose and was unable to use any powers, move or transform to my operator. Unstuck had no effect
REPRODUCTION RATE: 

• DESCRIPTION: Necramech got destroyed instantly while spawning it from gear wheel, resetted Affinty on Necramech and equipped weapon
  • VISUAL: /
  • REPRODUCTION: Most likely bug to Necramech standing in lots of AOE?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: /
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Affinity on equipment got resetted to 0 so that it didnt even showed up on mission progress anymore (double checked after mission)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: ufff?

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Orphix Resonator need 1 Operator Melee as Client, 2-3 as Host
  • VISUAL: /
  • REPRODUCTION: Get into Mission, Host need more hits than Clients do
  • EXPECTED RESULT: same amount of hits to kill a resonator for client and host
  • OBSERVED RESULT: me as client was able to kill resonator with 1 hit operator melee, host was only able to 2-3 hit kill it and vice versa when i was hosting
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  10/10

• TYPE: ORPHIX RESONATOR Spawn inside Corpus Gas City Secret Rooms.
  • DESCRIPTION: ORPHIX RESONATOR Spawn inside Corpus Gas City Secret Rooms.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: -
  • EXPECTED RESULT: -
  • OBSERVED RESULT: -
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened in 2 out of a total of 8 runs I did. 

I've lost 2 runs already because of this, I have been reporting Syndicate Medallions and Sabotage
    Caches spawning inside these Secret Rooms since the Jupiter Gas City rework, which was launched
    with the Jovian Concord update BACK AT MAY (obviously, nothing happened). Now of course because
    this was never fixed its happening with Orphix Resonators, preventing you from doing the event altogether. 

Also, the new Gas City tileset spawns are broken all across the board, sometimes thing spawn inside walls or below terrain. 
    I clipped myself using Operator or Hydroid and effectively there were medallions underground and sabotage caches inside walls.

• DESCRIPTION: Can't summon necramech while in Orphix area. When summoning it while being outside the area, then entering the area with the necramech, it is possible to summon the necramech again, but only in this Oprhix area (I have to repeat this for nearly every Orphix area).
  • REPRODUCTION: Going inside an Orphix area without summoning a Necramech, then trying to summon him while the frame is disabled and operator is out. The Necramech often doesn't appear.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: My Necramech should be summoned
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing, not even an error message
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  Nearly all Orphixes areaas, being host, 1 or 2 players.

• DESCRIPTION: Frame get damaged while in operator mode and attract nearby ennemies. When going back to the frame, it has about 10hp remaining, often resulting in instant death
  • REPRODUCTION: Go into operator mode, look at your frame aggroing ennemies and losing health
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Frame shouldn't lose health while being in operator mode/in necramech (I think)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Frame loses health while beoing in operator mode/in necramech
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  about half of the time

• DESCRIPTION: Ability use prevented in Necramech, can't go to operator mode
  • REPRODUCTION: Sadly, I can't give much details, it only happened once and there was a nullifier nearby
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to use necramech abilites, to go out of the necramech
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing, with an "Ability use prevented" message
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  Happened only once

• DESCRIPTION: Transference from own Necramech directly into broken Necramech
  • VISUAL: Voidrig experience bug - YouTube
  • REPRODUCTION: Use your own Necramech, stand next to a broken Necramech, use Transerence, exit that again, Necramech Summon should be on cooldown, wait and use summon, Necramech exlodes and Affinity resets 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: ///
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Affinity on equipment got resetted to 0 so that it didnt even showed up on mission progress anymore (double checked after mission)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every now and then

• TYPE: In-game, playing solo mode, didn't try it in multiplayer.
  • DESCRIPTION: Trying to transfer into my own Necramech while fighting Sentients as an operator.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to use Necramech abilities or transfer out as an operator.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was unable to use any Necramech ability or even transfer out as an operator. I had to die to get out and when I summoned the Necramech again I was yet again unable to use any ability or transfer out as an operator.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every third game I'd say. I have no idea what causes it, so I'm very sorry for not being helpful here.

• DESCRIPTION: Was running in a Bonewidow Necramech provided by the event and was running into a Orphix Area. Transferred out of Necramech to  destroy the sentient sensor thing, only to find that I'm now invincible, gravity no longer affects me, and enemies ignore me as if I was a non-entity. Necramech also vanished.
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown if the bug can be replicated. Fixed itself after I transferred into a new Necramech/
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have transferred out, blasted the sensor with my amp, then be able to return to my necramech.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I assume I became a non-entity with full capabilities of a tenno, including the ability to kill enemies
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1/7 Necramechs. ran t1-t3 missions without this happening, Happened on my second run and have no idea how to replicate it.

• TYPE: In-game, in mission, affinity
  • DESCRIPTION: trying to level my archguns while using my necramech in operation orphix venom. mission progress screen shows weapon levelling. Before in a previous mission, i had a unranked arch gun that refused to level or even show gaining affinity in the mission progress, while in mission, after forma-ing it.
  • VISUAL: none
  • REPRODUCTION: none
  • EXPECTED RESULT: i should have leveled my weapon :D
  • OBSERVED RESULT: weapon remains unranked after multiple run throughs, tried with different weapons, same result. only arch gun weapon, not arch wing melee.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every single time.

TYPE: Orphix Venom missions.
DESCRIPTION: A bug disables all the Mech abilities. Get "Ability use prevented" despite having full energy.
REPRODUCTION: Using Voidrig mech (maybe will happen with Bonewidow too)
EXPECTED RESULT: Able to use all of my abilities.
REPRODUCTION RATE: every so often.

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Lavo's 3rd ability's duration gets reduced when at max level to 3 seconds. when used before max level it lasted longer then this.
  • VISUAL: All images were taken within 1 second or less of the ability being cast.
Spoiler

FQYbtGM.jpg

qLWLmXb.jpg

ZsSslVT.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: I used a forma on Lavos to repeat this issue. I had a set of mods and kept them the same throughout the testing.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It was expected for Lavo's 3rd ability to either get an increase in duration or stay the same as it is leveled up.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Lavo's 3rd ability get's it duration reduced at the end of it's leveling despite it's improvements overtime beforehand. It also appeared to be faster now? (This was a last minute observation and has not yet been proven by me.)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Two times so far (more to come as I forma Lavos more)

• DESCRIPTION: 1st bug, you can get into operator mode, enables the 2nd one complete damage immunity
  • VISUAL[ spoiler ] https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2327182604 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2327182680[ /spoiler ]
  • REPRODUCTION: 1st bug sometimes happens when you get downed during transition from operator to Warframe, you are stuck in bleed out until someone doesn't help you up, but you wont be able to transfer into operator again. So when you have this bug, you get into that bubble that forces you into operator mode, but it doesn't, it just forces your Warframe to sit and become immune to damage("godmode"). And you cant stand up until other people kill the thingy that makes the bubble(after they kill the bubble press ESC, to get out of sitting animation). Operator mode will still be unusable, you can throw your skills and do damage to mobs, but you cant enter that bubble again because it will force your Warframe to sit until the thingy is killed.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I hoped to die, and get out into operator mode
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Didn't try to reproduce cause of obv. reasons, and I think it takes frame perfect reproduction of the 1st bug, to even be able to try and reproduce the 2nd one.

• DESCRIPTION: Corpus (Vapos/Juno) Nullifier permanently nullifying Necramechs
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Usually when you're a Client with a somewhat unstable Host
  • EXPECTED RESULT: My Necramech after leaving a Nullifier bubble should be able to cast their abilities, including Transference
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The text "Ability Usage Prevented" appeared, indicating that somehow the Nullifier's nullification effect permanently affected my Necramech (Voidrig & Bonewidow). This nullifies Transference, while also still affecting the Necramech should you respawn it again when it gets destroyed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Depends on the host to client stability. If it's too unstable, it can happen.

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION: Personal Voidrig stuck in "Ability use prevented" despite being outside nullifier and orphix field. This also prevented switching to operator and/or warframe regardless of location. Bug persisted even after Voidrig was destroyed and re-summoned, and solved only when host changed due to slow extraction. Bug occurred during Corpus Orphix Venom Endurance. Was using Ember. 

REPRODUCTION: unknown

TYPE: In game playing orphix venom missions, while using voidrig necramech
DESCRIPTION: When using the Cryptanaut Helmet with Voidrig, triggerring mech's Strom Shield ability makes the helmet spin 360 continuously as long as the ability is active.
REPRODUCTION: Use Cryptanaut Helmet with Void Rig, start a orphix mission and trigger Storm Shield.
EXPECTED RESULT: Not spinning constantly.
OBERSEVED RESULT: Helmet spins constantly while the ability is active.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

TYPE: IN-GAME
DESCRIPTIONAny abilities with a duration casted by Umbra will disappear as soon as you transferrence out of him. I have tested it with Roar,Fire Walker,Shooting Gallery,Defy's armor duration, Energize Munitions and possibly the rest of the Subsume Abilities which has a duration timer on it.
REPRODUCTION: Using any abilities with a duration on Umbra before transferring out of him.
EXPECTED RESULTS : The abilities with the duration would remain on Umbra(Roar buff would remain,Fire Walker would remain,Shooting Gallery would remain,Energized Munitions would remain) after transferring out and back in Umbra.
OBSERVED RESULTS: Every abilities with a duration timer will be immediately cancelled after transferring out of Umbra.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Always, 100% of the time, possibly unintended side-effects from Umbra's Specter mode codings.

• DESCRIPTION: Was trying to extract from the mission earlier, but with timer constantly resetting itself its next to impossible.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Just try to extract while others still play.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should've just... I don't know, extract after 1 minute?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing, I ended up being stuck in a match for 30 more minutes, being accused of leeching. :highfive:
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time.

• DESCRIPTION: Nightwave missions are not achieved while using Necramech
  • REPRODUCTION:
    1. Tried to get 5 rare mods during Necramech but it didn't counted for Weekly Nightwave mission.
    2. Run three missions with exactly same archgun with Blast damage, but it didn't count as Blast kill while I was in Necramech.  During Warframe mode, it worked fine.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
    I have no idea whether this is a bug or not while I didn't take care about Nightwave missions in Necramech before this patch, but unless there is clear guideline, I believe the mission should be achieved by Necramech as well, because those missions are not limited to Warframe mode only.
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    As described above, none of Nightwave missions were neither achieved nor progressed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:
    See section Reproduction above.

Well, if it is bug, please test before the release.

• DESCRIPTION: Bug when mining since 29.6.0 that some nodes do not display their mining nodes (the small blue blinking dots) properly. 1 or more of the dots is not or just faintly visible. Sometimes the invisible nodes are minable and sometimes it is impossible to mine them.
  • VISUAL: https://ibb.co/10FBbCW (example of no visible nodes)
  • REPRODUCTION: Occurred in all free roam areas, about 1 out of 20 nodes.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: All dots should be visible.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Some or all dots are not visible, but sometimes minable
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Inconsistent (1 out of 20 nodes). My friend reported the same problem in Deimos when mining together. Might be related to the post below:

9 hours ago, TrixieNahrnid said:
  • DESCRIPTION: 1st bug, you can get into operator mode, enables the 2nd one complete damage immunity
  • VISUAL[ spoiler ] https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2327182604 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2327182680[ /spoiler ]
  • REPRODUCTION: 1st bug sometimes happens when you get downed during transition from operator to Warframe, you are stuck in bleed out until someone doesn't help you up, but you wont be able to transfer into operator again. So when you have this bug, you get into that bubble that forces you into operator mode, but it doesn't, it just forces your Warframe to sit and become immune to damage("godmode"). And you cant stand up until other people kill the thingy that makes the bubble(after they kill the bubble press ESC, to get out of sitting animation). Operator mode will still be unusable, you can throw your skills and do damage to mobs, but you cant enter that bubble again because it will force your Warframe to sit until the thingy is killed.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I hoped to die, and get out into operator mode
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Didn't try to reproduce cause of obv. reasons, and I think it takes frame perfect reproduction of the 1st bug, to even be able to try and reproduce the 2nd one.
  • REPRODUCTION: 2ng bug can be reproduce if you crawl into Orphix bubble then you in bleed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time then you entering into bubble in bleed

• DESCRIPTION: AFK during Orphix mission, and when i got back, was in warframe kneeling in the bubble. after pausing and resuming, i had full control of an invincible warframe in the Orphix bubble but could not use transferance at all.
  • VISUAL: None, left mission in a panic.
  • REPRODUCTION: Theoretically, when not hosting, operator dying, being forced in and out of a frame in the Orphix bubble eventually causes you to be stuck in the frame, then pausing unpausing gives control of the invincible frame.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: still be able to use transference, and not be stuck in a frame to use Necramech.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: stuck in invincible frame, unable to get out to move to mech.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: not repeatable in solo missions after attempting to recreate on my own.

• TYPE: Affinity
  • DESCRIPTION: I took my recently purchased Morgha into the Endurance mission for Orphix Venom. It was level 0. By the time I extracted, the HUD UI showed it was level 7. When we extracted the Morgha didn't gain any affinity and was still at level zero. There were no host migrations, etc...
  • VISUAL: None.
  • REPRODUCTION: Go into Operation with sub- max level archgun equipped on Necramech. Finish mission and the archgun will have not have gained any affinity.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Morgha archgun should have been at least level 7 (before bonus affinity). 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Morgha archgun was at level 0, the same level it was at when I started the mission. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1/1
  • Note: I also entered this mission with my Voidrig at level 0, having recently forma'd him. Voidrig retained all affinity while the archgun didn't.

Archived