Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Orphix Venom - Bug Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In Game, weapon mausolon
  • DESCRIPTION: After any mission the Mausolon Arch Gun doesn't retain the experience it had acquired.
  • VISUAL: Visually the Arch Gun levels up, in mission, and you get the sounds/visual cues you would expect. In the tab page (the recap of the mission) the Mausolon doesn't show up, at all.
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown, it happened after a mission where the Necramech died, and since then exp bugged out.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: After the mission Mausolon should be lvl 30, including bonus exp. | After the mission Mausolon should be lvl 30 excluding bonus exp
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mausolon went back to lvl 23, the level it was before the mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: i still have the bug.

• TYPE: During Orphix Survival
  • DESCRIPTION: While using the Necramech -> some times I can not use any abilities any more it just says "ability use prevented"
    this persists even after your necramech dies. You can not leave the necramech either, alls skills 1-5 are locked.
  • VISUAL: message "ability use prevented"
  • REPRODUCTION: I tried to reproduce it in orb vallis, because it happened there before, but could not do it. I feel like it has something to do with fast swaping between operator or frame and necramech.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: use skills?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: stuck in necramech without working skills until leaving mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: it happened in almost every survival mission, but I can not actively reproduce it.

I am preventing it at the moment by spawning my mech at the beginning of the mission and then never exiting it ever, no matter what. not even for reviving teammates.

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [XP on archguns using necramechs is inconssistent]
  • VISUAL: [N\A]
  • REPRODUCTION: [The bug is variable depending on whether or not you have the same archgun equipped on your warframe and necramech. If you are using the same weapon on both necramech and warframe and you kill an enemy with the archgun on you warframe, only xp from kills with warframe will count (kills with necramech will give archguns no xp at all){may be multiplayer exclusive}. If you use a different archgun on both warframe and necramechkthen a more DRAMATIC problem occurs. If the necramech dies, the archgun will disapear from the stats screen and you will receive no xp on the archgun ever.]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [I should get xp for any all kills with archguns and not have the xp be lost]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [ I have lost hundreds of levels from archguns and haven't been able to forma them as a result]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [It happens all the time. it may be dependent on whether or not you are in a multiplayer lobby]

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: During the Endurance mission my warframe was killed, while I was in operator mode. I wasn't able to respawn, because I was in warframe-jaming zone, so an ally came to resurrect me. After that I was unable to go in operator mode and I was immune to any damage. Moreover I could go in the warframe-jaming zone with my warframe, but wasn't able to use my skills in it. Outside this zone I could use my skills.
  • VISUAL: [N\A]
  • REPRODUCTION: It's because when you playing with warframe with some channeling skills(like nekros desecrate in my case) and go into operator mode, your warframe still vulnerable to damage(when normally it's not, when you are in operator mode). So if your warframe gets killed in warframe-jaming zone while you are in operator mode, you will automatically transfer to your dead warframe and if someone revives you in the warframe-jaming zone, you will be able to walk in it with your warframe and will be immune to any damage.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Warframe should not get any damage when you are in operator mode.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was able to stay in my warframe in orphix zone, i got immune to damages.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Twice in 7-8 matches.

• DESCRIPTION: Orphix hit detection is inconsistent for hosts and clients. Some AoE attacks against Orphixes result in 0 damage when playing as client, namely, Ironbride heavy attack and Cortege special.
  • REPRODUCTION: Execute heavy attack with Ironbride or Cortege special against Orphix while playing as client.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Ironbride heavy attacks damage Orphix from any direction, Cortege's special projectiles deal damage when hitting the weakspot, just as when you are hosting.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 0 damage.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always
  • DESCRIPTION: Health of Resonators is inconsistent for hosts and clients. Operator's amp attacks and Void Blast seem to deal the same damage to Resonators (i.e. ~4300 on hit/~3000 explosion for Shraksun, ~4500 for Void Blast), but they barely strip half of Resonator's health when hosting, while oneshotting it when playing as client. This feels especially weird when host migration occurs, since I go from oneshotting Resonators to having to apply 2-3 attacks.
  • REPRODUCTION: Attack Orphix Resonator.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Comparable TTK while playing as host or client.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Severely increased TTK while playing as host.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

TYPE: Ingame
DESCRIPTION: During Orphix Venom mission, the extraction countdown resets at random when only one player is in the extraction zone.
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Play a Orphix Venom mission, extract as early as possible while the rest of the group chooses to stay.
EXPECTED RESULT: Extraction timer counts down 1 minute exactly, then you extract.
OBSERVED RESULT: The countdown resets back to 1 minute at random points, sometimes even mere seconds before reaching 0. You sometimes spend 5 minutes waiting until it manages to conclude.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

TYPE: Ingame
DESCRIPTION: During Orphix Venom mission, the green extraction marker often does not match up with the map layout, and is often just placed at the location location of the extraction tile, giving you no indication which path to actually follow if you want to extract.
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Play a Orphix Venom mission, extract as early as possible trying to follow the green marker.
EXPECTED RESULT: The green marker should always be located at the exit of the current tile.
OBSERVED RESULT: The marker often is at the actual location of the extraction tile, so that you have to literally search the correct path.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Very often, probably every 2nd match (might be a host vs client situation).

• TYPE: During Orphix Survival
  • DESCRIPTION: While using the Necramech some time I can not use any abilities any more it just says "ability use prevented"
    this persists even after your necramech dies. You can not leave the necramech either, alls skills 1-5 are locked.
  • VISUAL: message "ability use prevented"
  • REPRODUCTION: I tried to reproduce it in orb vallis, because it happened there before, but could not do it. I feel like it has something to do with fast swaping between operator or frame and necramech.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: use skills?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: stuck in necramech without working skills until leaving mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: it happened almost every survival mission, but I can not actively reproduce it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTXToUM3sxI&feature=youtu.be

Here's a video showing the bug in full force. It seems pretty random and I have no clue as to how to reproduce it. It happens every 1 out 5 survival attempts.

• TYPE:  In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Loss of all affinity for mech and weapon
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: Start playing Pub with unleveled gear it will happen to you
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Things level in a survival
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Get to extraction and all your gear is the same level as when you arived
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 50%

On 2020-12-18 at 10:18 PM, Timothy_Mark said:

apparently using vazarin protective dash doesnt work on necramechs at all and i dont know if thats a bug or a nerf but i dont like it at all 

I just came to the forums because I decided to play for a bit, and this bothers me to no end. Protective dash used to work on necramechs it was the only thing that made them enjoyable, now it doesn't work, and they are wet noodles again.

TYPE: In-Game (Necramech Affinity loss)
DESCRIPTION: Operation Orphix Venom Endurance - Began the mission with a freshly formaed necramech, did 20 or so Orphix kills which gave me quite a bit of affinity (was roughly rank 32 since I also had a booster).  To traverse from one spawn location to the next, I transferranced out of my mech and operator dashed across the map. When I reached the final destination, a mob killed my operator which put me back into my warframe which was also at my original departure point (next to my now empty mech). I transferranced back out again and dashed again to the same destination, resummoned my mech, and noticed that my final three abilities were locked. Holding tab revealed that my Necramech was indeed back to rank 0.
VISUAL: None
REPRODUCTION: Transfer out of mech that has recently gained affinity into operator, let operator die and be placed back into warframe, transfer out again and resummon mech.
EXPECTED RESULT: Maintain affinity gained prior to operator dying
OBSERVED RESULT: Lost all affinity gained prior to operator dying
REPRODUCTION RATE: I have only experienced it the once. I will attempt to replicate this again and record it. Will update message when I have it.

I am posting this on behalf of myself and my friend since we both have the same issue. 

• DESCRIPTION: In a Orphix Venom match affinity is gained on the Mausolon. Once mission is over/we extracted, the affinity is gone from Mausolon. 
  • VISUAL: none, sorry.
  • REPRODUCTION: play oriphix venom.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Mausolon should have kept the affinity gained from the mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mausolon kept the same rank/affinity level as before startng the Orphix Venom mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Seemingly random. Friend was host of game and both of us was effected. 

Additional note: My friend relogged and the issue went away. It still effected me. But a relog on my part fixed it as well. The affinity was still lost from missions before relogging but any missions played after relogging is fine.

• DESCRIPTION: A random box on one of the new Operation tilesets has an interact prompt with placeholder text, but only when the player is inside a Necramech in a specific position
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/PgUeMPG

• REPRODUCTION: Stand in this spot in the screenshot inside a Necramech near this specific box
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Nothing
  • OBSERVED RESULT: An interact prompt shows up next to the box
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Occurs every time I recreate the conditions in the screenshot

• DESCRIPTION: Mausolon not leveling up correclty in OOV, Necramech not leveling up in Free Roam
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/0s2kh0f
  • REPRODUCTION: Play OOV or Free Roam
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Necramech and Mausolon leveling up with affinity gained
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Neither Necramech nor Mausolon levels up correctly
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: Necramech affinity
  • DESCRIPTION: Dying without being revived in your Warframe causes you to loose all the accumulated Necramech Affinity.
  • VISUAL: No screenshot needed i believe
  • REPRODUCTION: Dying in your Warframe while having collected any amount of Necramech affinity
  • EXPECTED RESULT: All collected Necramech affinity is lost ( from max rank to zero in my case )
  • OBSERVED RESULT: -
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time you die. 100%. Has happened to me multiple times.

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: While bleeding out, enter the red big sphere of Sentient.
VISUAL: Video while not host. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/845561924
REPRODUCTION: 2 or more players in squad. Warframe health drops to 0 and does the Bleeding out. Crawl to the big red sphere of Sentient that tries to force into operator mode but get stuck. If not host, a quick tap of use button will get unstuck. Do not hold down the use button to respawn, it may not work. Get revived by other players after they got the nearby Sentient destroyed.
EXPECTED RESULT: Bleeding out 0:00 should go to dead. If revived, operator should be usable. Should not get stuck.
OBSERVED RESULT: Bleeding out stops at 0:00 and cannot respawn. If done while not host and got revived by other players, it mostly works and cannot lose health, just cannot use operator anymore. No longer get forced into operator for the rest of the mission. Small chance for ESC button to stop working. If this happened while host, when the game will be completely stuck, unable to extract.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%   Edit: This was on version 29.6.1 and there may have been an update that may have a fix for this.

• TYPE: in-game, Severe, Event breaker.
  • DESCRIPTION: upon getting downed, crawling into the orphix aura and getting revived I can now use my Warframe in the aura consistently.
    Weapons, Archguns etc work. Abilites are disabled (nullifier, open world gate style blue lines across screens) Sometimes /unstuck and pressing escape is needed to get the warframe out of idle position. Warframe is completely invincible, even after jumping off map etc.
  • VISUAL: Screenshot1 Screenshot2, if needed a video can be produced and uploaded as unlisted YouTube
  • REPRODUCTION: Go into endurance Orphix run, get downed by enemies. Crawl into Orphix aura, get revived by teammate. Enjoy using your Redeemer on the Orphix
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Frame should reset outside of aura, or player moved into operator.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Can enter all Orphix Aura's consistently without having to get downed again.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 4/4

Bug 1:

• TYPE: operation orphix venom (obviously)
  • DESCRIPTION: all affinity lost after succesfull end of the mission
  • VISUAL: not possible to know that beforehand, right? and i don't take vids from every run...
  • REPRODUCTION: not possible or i would know how to prevent it too. but it happens to many players far too often to be a simple glitch.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: getting the affinity shown in the mission status during the mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: sometimes only one equipment (frame or weapon(s)) didn't got any affinity earned during the mission, sometimes all of them that weren't maxed out when starting. can happen as client as well as host - no noticable pattern as to what cause this, neither getting the mech destroyed or dying for real seems to be the reason even though people claim this...
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: ...this i tried out a few times without triggering it... then when everything gone peachy, it happens on one, sometime more player in the team.

Bug 2:

• TYPE: operation orphix venom
  • DESCRIPTION: loss of every ability use (incl. operator transference)
  • VISUAL: pdiPBQp.jpgas one can see, there is no lack of energy nor any enemy around that could 'nullify' me - the effect stayed for the whole mission time.
  • REPRODUCTION: tricky... as far as i noticed, it happened after a 'grabbed' a nulliier with his bubble down and kept holding him until he... well, died? relatively right after that i noticed the inability to use any skill at all.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: normal behaviour
  • OBSERVED RESULT: total loss of all abilities, included the transference into operator mode
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: i only had this bug this one time myself, but my team and clan mates told me of this happening  to then several times already during our missions - and not only with bonewidows but also voidrigs as the victims.... so there seems to be different reasons as to why this wcan happen but it stands to reason that it's either due to anything that can nullify the mech (or frames too in this regard) or it might be (again) an animation that got somehow interrupted (like we had this numerous times with frame already). dying in the mech allegedly can solve this (after the mech is recallable again), but not always...

Bug 3:

• TYPE: operation orphix venom
  • DESCRIPTION: orphix eye won't open even though all the resonators are destroyed, making extraction the only viable option then.
  • VISUAL: Ja1iOlx.jpgand yes, we looked at the damn thing from all angles - it did not open but you could see the 'glow' of it that only is there when it 'would' be open...
  • REPRODUCTION: no idea, but it might be because of the way the resonators were destroyed... maybe becauase of the used weapon, slam or dashed through or because of them getting destroyed too fast or at the same time.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: eye opens...
  • OBSERVED RESULT: ...it does not do so ^^)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: twice only so far, seemingly due to some freak accident.

• DESCRIPTION: Orphix event missions say they level up my gear but at the end screen as normal, but when I go to my arsenal everything is back to the levels they were before the mission.
  • REPRODUCTION: happens every single time i finish an event mission.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Keeping my gear levels.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mission Complete screen says I've leveled my gear but gear is not leveled when inspected after mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every single time I run any of the event missions.

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: I put a greater focus lens on both the Voidrig necramech and the mausolon and I am able to get focus in game and it shows in the end of the mission reward screen. I then check the operator focus window to realise it doesn't actually save and I wasted my time.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: I have tried this over and over again and it doesnt save no matter what I do.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: If I paid platinum or just applied a lens I built to a frame, archwing, necramech or weapon it should give me the focus I earned by playing the game.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I paid platinum for a feature that is broken and isn't working properly.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens everytime after every endurance Orphix mission and is extremely frustrating. I have played the event for days now and feel like I have been ripped off.

hi, yesterday I finished a run with 3 other players, my necramech level 34 ready 
to be formatted... but no, when I came back in the ship was level 17... the same for
the new archgun guns that remain unranked despite the xp won ... I make a race 
at the last points to MR30, please fix this bug.

Please fix the Necramech Affinity bug.

My Voidrig was nearly maxed out right before I died and I started the mission with it unranked. I died, revived myself before the timer ran out and it immediately reset my Voidrig to unranked. The next time I died, I refused to revive and just stayed dead until my teammates extracted. This time I didn't lose my affinity

I was playing as a client. Clearly, using one of our 4-6 revives (depending on how many maxed arcanes we have in our build) is where the affinity is being lost.

Much appreciated

Archived