Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Orphix Venom - Bug Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

TYPE: In-game, Decoration

DESCRIPTION: The Orphix Venom trophies are missing one of the arms on the operator. This is an issue for all the tiers of the trophies.

VISUAL: https://i.imgur.com/xL2u6ug.jpg

REPRODUCTION: Place one of the Orphix Venom trophies in the dojo.

EXPECTED RESULT: It should have both arms on the operator.

OBSERVED RESULT: It is missing an arm on the operator.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Nullifiers are sometime ignoring exalted weapons damage. It happens with arquebex, ironbride but also sometime with dex pixia (so I guess it can also happen with any exalted weapon).
  • VISUAL: nunifleur.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Shoot at nullifiers
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Nullifier should take damage
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nullifier doesn't take damage
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Very often, can't really count every nullifier, but 2-3 nullifier per oprhix were annoying me

Some people here reported an EXP Bug but it's not weapon OR mech bound.

I have it on ALL weapons and ALL mechs.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: If your Necramech is being destroyed in the new missions [Orphix Venom] all of your previously collected Archgun AND Necramech EXP is LOST.
  • VISUAL: Nothing. Just 10 hours of farming and  5k exp gained in total.
  • REPRODUCTION: Take your archgun, shoot an enemy. Weapon now has +50Exp. Let your Necramech with said Archgun die. Weapon Exp resets to 0.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Weapons and Necramechs should gain EXP.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: All Archgun and Necramech EXP is lost upon Necramech destruction.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

I'm running around with a lvl 10 Voidrig and a lvl 27 Larkspur for days now because of this.

Am 22.12.2020 um 20:18 schrieb LogainUTAblar:

😑 Ok, so hotfix 29.62 for Orphix Venom fixed the annoying as hell bug that didn't reward affinity earned for the Necramech at the end of missions. Great. But now, there are times in mission when my Necramech simply won't spawn. I'm standing there with enemies all around me and the Orphix is exposed but my Necramech is MIA. I see the energy animation that indicates the Mech is about to appear but then...nothing. Has happened to me in every mission played since I installed the hotfix.

"sigh" time to play something else until the next hotfix.

It did not. Bugged out affinity is still there.

Still lose affinity on mech when I get host migrate. Was ~R20 before host migrate and R0 after.

Got bugged and stuck in frame while inside the big yellow circle. Was unable to literally anything.  I tell squad so they extract. I unbug after host migrate so I can move again but lose all affinity. Also damage significant drops off on arch gun after host migrate. Think that bugged to unmodded or something. 

Hist migrate fixed one bug but caused another bug or two. 

too lazy to jam 3 simultaneous bugs into proper format. 

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Get locked out of Necramech when need to enter the no warframe-zone of event.
    Use Helminth Xata's Whisper, summon own Necramech, enter no-warframe area. Kill Orphix Resonators, kill Orphix, rinse and repeat. Few Orphix later after i use Helminth Xata's Whisper, i either 1. can't summon my necramech or 2. i can't use operator to enter necramech or 3. i can use operator but still cant enter Necramech.
  • REPRODUCTION: Any of the variations on the issue happen every event mission. I usually do endurance but with no players joining mission, i then did easiest mission and same thing happened.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should be able to use warframe/helminth abilities then enter necramech to complete mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Can use abilities sometimes and not at others.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  100%

Would also be nice to be able to void dash PAST a Necramech without entering the Necramech.
    Once Necramech 'grabs' the operator, there is no way out of it until the loading animation is finished.
    When i want to enter a Necramech i go up to it and press 5.

• DESCRIPTION: Primary weapon (Archwing gun) gains no affinity. This happens if the same Archwing weapon is also equipped in the Heavy Weapon slot.
  • VISUAL: /
  • REPRODUCTION: Do a event mission with an unranked primary archwing weapon equipped on Necramech and as a Heavy weapon.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Main weapon should gain affinity while used to kill enemies
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Primary weapon, Archwing, gained 0 affinity so that it didn't showed up on mission progress and after checking in Loadout weapon remains with 0 affinity.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTIONlast time when I started playing warframe our power ran out and my PC restarted today when I logged back on warframe i was asked if I want to reconnect to the squad, when I clicked on yes it got me to an orphix mission and when I extracted I got rewarded with 20k cells, I'm not using any of the given materials until a dev looks into it.

• DESCRIPTION: archgun (no gravimag) gained affinity always reset to rank 17 every time, after my warframe revived or after my necramech destroyed
  • VISUAL: none
  • REPRODUCTION: destroy your necramech or make your warframe die after gained some affinity for your archgun
  • EXPECTED RESULT: still keeping gained affinity even after your necramech destroy or your warframe die
  • OBSERVED RESULT: archgun affinity always reset to rank 17
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: always happen every time my warframe die or my necramech destroyed

TYPE: In-Game, in OV Endurance

DESCRIPTION: Falling out of the world on Jupiter tileset. Switching from operator to warframe while going into out of bounds area while the Orphix spawns seems to be what causes it... Also can't abort out of mission. Unstuck also doesn't work (shadowplay didn't capture my /unstuck attempts).

VISUAL: how i fell and failed group extract

REPRODUCTION: [unsure]

EXPECTED RESULT: I'd get teleported back to the playable area. Maybe also be able to group extract with 3/4 people extracting.

OBSERVED RESULT: Perpetual falling.

TYPE: In-Game - Mission Rewards

DESCRIPTION: Final rotation of Orphix Venom (when extraction is forced mandatory) does not generate a reward.

VISUAL: 

Screenshots taken in Advanced mission

Moment of kill, note lacking reward callout:

Spoiler

Warframe0021.jpg

Rewards display, note zero Lavos parts and only one Neo relic from Rotation C (the 3000 endo is both Rotation B rewards at 1.5k apiece):

Spoiler

Warframe0022.jpg

REPRODUCTION: Completing any Orphix Venom mission until no further Orphix are permitted, observe on final Orphix kill. Confirmed on Basic, Advanced, and Endurance.

EXPECTED RESULT: Reward generated from Rotation C for the respective mission.

OBSERVED RESULT: No reward generated.

26 minutes ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

TYPE: In-Game - Mission Rewards

DESCRIPTION: Final rotation of Orphix Venom (when extraction is forced mandatory) does not generate a reward.

VISUAL: <Will attempt to screengrab on next run>

REPRODUCTION: Completing any Orphix Venom mission until no further Orphix are permitted, observe on final Orphix kill. Confirmed on Basic and Endurance. (Currently in-process confirming on Advanced)

EXPECTED RESULT: Reward generated from Rotation C for the respective mission.

OBSERVED RESULT: No reward generated.

Was going to come report this issue, but I see it's been reported already.

@Antiega (and other members of the squad) were also going to report this, as it happens to all members, including the host

• DESCRIPTION: A lost connection to the host at the extraction point made me lose all phasic cells from killing 36 orphix in endurance mission
  • VISUAL
  • 20201225184505-1.jpg
  • 20201225184615-1.jpg
  • 20201225184942-1.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Host migration at extraction point of orphix endurance
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Complete rewards with the phasic cells for 36 orphix
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Lost all phasic cells
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened once right about now. Need a staff to track my last mission.
  •  
  •  There is no doubt this will be the end of Warframe for me if I can't recover the phasic cells from this mission.

EDIT: Time of the mission: around 16:45 ET 25/12/2020. Players on the squad: Necattor2525, Jhintro, nicomax234555.

• DESCRIPTION: Doing the endurance event.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Forma a Necramech and go into the event, get some levels, get the Necramech destroyed, then resummon it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Necramech level where it was at the time of destruction.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Necramech reset to level 1. In addition, upon ending the mission soon after levels that were lost stayed lost.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Have not seen it more than once as I came to report this as soon as I saw it as this is completely unacceptable.

Also

• DESCRIPTION: Doing the endurance event.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: When the exit marker appears.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Exit marker directs me to the correct door way in the room like it always does.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Exit marker goes all the way to the exit of the level, with no indication how to actually get there.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every single time I do the event (plus this has occurred on normal mission from time to time. Seriously, why is this bug still here after all these years?)

On 2020-12-24 at 8:30 AM, Arkandae said:
  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: The orphix didn't open after killing marked resonators : orphix resonator resonater either didn't spawn or wasn't marked, on the second half of the orphix
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Orphix should have opened after killing the marked resonators 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Orphix didn't open after killing marked resonators
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2 times in ~15 runs

This exact thing just happened to my squad on endurance - we were at 34 orphix and it screwed over our run.  Pretty frustrating

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Extraction after Operation Orphix Venom give no reward or counting the point i got during the mission, warframe died just before extraction and team extract while i was dead.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Average ping during mission was 150~200, lag might be a contributing factor.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Get full rewards and pick ups after extraction.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Got no rewards or pick ups, as if i never play that mission at all.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown

• DESCRIPTION: Randomly mech just got stuck in slowmo for me and another squad member. At first I thought a cold eximus unit got me but the effect never went away. Movement and weapon fire was slowed. Even fire rate on Guard Mode was slowed down.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Go fast
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Go slow

• DESCRIPTION: I was playing Orphyx Venom tier 3, i encountered 2 different bugs,

1st one was after i got my own Necromech, while i was ranking it up it was destroyed, as it was about to get destroyed i kept CTRL pressed so i dont die when i go to operator form, when it was destroyed i bounced to the ceiling, when i released it i was still invisible and unkilable and was floating in air, i could dash around but i remain in the air, invisibility didnt drain my energy like it does when you press CTRL when i operator form.

2nd one was while i was shooting Orphyx my mech got destroyed and somehow i went back in my warframe and entered bleedout phase, it reached 0 and i didnt die, i was still alive in the bleedout and was able to shoot, i got revived and was able to use my warframe near Orphyx and use my frame weapons but i couldnt use my abilities i was visible but unkillable, enemies would shoot me but didnt deal any damage to my shield or my health

• VISUAL: Have just one screenshot of me standing in my frame near alive Orphyx, but dont know how to post it here.
  • REPRODUCTION: Havent managed to replicate bugs again, but i have been told for the 1st bug that some players have experienced it also.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: For the 1st i should have gone back to my operator form like i did,, for the 2nd one i should have also gone back to operator form.
  • OBSERVED RESULT1st one, i was stuck in operator form floating in air invisible and unkillable, could void dash and use my amp.

2nd one, i transfered to my warframe at the spot and went into bleedout phase but didnt die after timer reached 0, after i was revived i was visible but unkillable, enemies did no damage to my shields or my health.

• REPRODUCTION RATE: Each bug happend only once.

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Deployed a Necramech and tried to transfer into it during a massive ping spike (999ms). I was unable to use the Necramech for the rest of the mission
  • VISUAL: Irrelevant, pressing 5 to transfer into the Necramech doesn't show any kind of visual cue that it was unsuccessful
  • REPRODUCTION: Unsure, possibly requires transferring in and out of a Necramech with an unstable connection to the host
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have transferred into the Necramech after aiming at it and pressing 5
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I remained in the operator / warframe, unable to transfer into the Necramech
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Multiple times in a single mission, fixed it once by Alt+F4 and reconnecting to the squad

Type: In Game
Description Entered the Orphix Spawn area but wasn´t kicked out of Operator
                   Couldn´t move or anything
                   Then my Frame got killed
                   I then instead of dying i got kicked in Operator Mode after the Bleeding Out Timer Ended
                   After this i wasn´t abel to swap back to my frame most likely bec he was dead at that point also wasn´t abel to swap in Necramech anymore
                   As Operator i wasn´t abel to attack use my Voiddash
                   After my Operator then died aswell i did respawn as Operator but  I was immortel but also Couldn´t Attack or Voiddash

Happend Once in 8 runs only did 8
                   Other BUG 
                   In Game Infinite Bleeding out not beeing abel to e revived by teammates not abel to end myself by pressing X

Happend Once so Far
                   Other Topic
                   Eidolon Hunting/Normal Gameplay
                   OPerator Continued dying after changing into Operator Mode for the rest of the mission 
                   Twice in 10 Eidolon Hunts in the last weeks   

Can’t we just make holding 5 (transference button) the only way to enter the spawned mech? or any mech near with your personal mech being the priority? The current way of transferring into a mech is so clunky and buggy, doesn’t work the way you want it to half the time and you’re forced to move away from your mech just to be able to go back in your warframe.

PLEASE DE, I want to be able to just hold 5 (being in my warframe or out of it) and be transferred to my personal mech.

On 2020-12-23 at 5:06 AM, Mic.ph said:

EVENT HOST MIGRATION BUG: Host migration disables mods on necramech's equipped archgun.

• DESCRIPTION: Host migration disables mods on necramech's equipped archgun.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Host disconnects. I don't know if this happens too when the host extracts and others stay.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: After host migration, mods on necramech's equipped archgun should still be enabled.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: My necramechs equipped archgun's damage, fire rate, etc. etc. were all reduced (felt like default stats without mods). Same results for me when the necramech was equipped with either Mausolon or Fluctus. Though the heavy weapon's mods still worked even after host migration - I had Fluctus equipped on both the heavy weapon and necramech weapon slots on one of the instances.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2 for 2 when I experienced it.

Ran into this also. Can confirm it also happens if the host extracts when other stay. Can also confirm it reverts to the default stats as it's not just the damage/firerate but (ouch) it also removed the other elements from my gun. Happens even if you resummon the mech, it just doesn't have mods on the necramech-equipped version of the gun. 

• TYPE: In Game, possibly related directly to Operation Venom Missions
  • DESCRIPTION: Doing the event, one moment I died on my Operator mode inside a Orphix bubble then my warframe instantly died but no count down for the death and my teammates can't revive me, I can still use my items and secondary weapon. /unstuck doesnt work also
  • REPRODUCTION: Operator mode dies inside the bubble and when I get teled back to my warframe it instantly died also. Havent tried to reproduce it yet
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Teled back to my frame but in operator mode since im inside the bubble
  • OBSERVED RESULT: warframe dies but no countdown for death and allies cant revive
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: N/A first time getting the bug and might look for a way to reproduce it for proper observationHHGpobTj_Undying.png

Archived