Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Orphix Venom - Lavos Feedback Megathread (Read First Post)

SilverBones

Lavos its a very funny warframe and you can play easy with your friends using not energy and all status chance who come from another warframes double his ultimate dmg,heal with first ability,have a nice mobility with second ability and his 3 made all orbs to heal and give energy at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...

Echoing what a lot of people have said already, I have two main issues with Lavos:

1. Having to mix elements after every ability cast feels clunky and really disrupts the flow of gameplay.
  2. Casting Vial Rush toggles off sprint. Again, having to toggle sprint back on after every cast is another source of gameplay hitch.

Other than these two issues I really like Lavos. He has very thematic abilities, makes for a great tank, and managing cooldowns rather than energy is a fun playstyle change. I find myself not using him as much as I want to though because of the two issues listed above. Playing any other warframe feels smooth and hassle-free; playing Lavos feels like you're constantly driving over potholes and speed bumps.

Kinda of wondering how they didn't lock this thread, since they locked Sevagoth's

They even said it, they won't listen to anymore sevagoth feedback and they're now focusing on Queenpins and sisters of parvos.

Then why leave this here? What's the point?

This Forums is devoid of logic, smh

Just got Lavos like last week. 

He seems okay but a way to keep an element up at all times would be very welcome. That way I can tailor him to the enemies I am facing. Then to remove all elements fill the same element again. (in the case of combined elements you could just put a single element twice).

• 2 weeks later...

Even after his tweaks, it feels that his catalyze doesn't cover enough range above and below. Verified it in new corpus defense tileset (which is really boring given the stairs and all) where the corpus enemies just don't die even if they are just above/below the ground around 15m! His catalyze should cover at least half or 3/4th the distance above and below the ground of the range applicable to his 4th given to him. 

Secondly, his vial rush is way too fast. I find it difficult to maneuver him especially on congested tilesets like the infested ones. I have to constantly jump to break the run else he just falls down the holes! Maybe just give an option to spout the vials using toggle or something instead of drifting around !! 

Please DE, make him better! This warframe is really good and has a lot of potential !! 

4 hours ago, (XBOX)AAR24814 said:

Even after his tweaks, it feels that his catalyze doesn't cover enough range above and below. Verified it in new corpus defense tileset (which is really boring given the stairs and all) where the corpus enemies just don't die even if they are just above/below the ground around 15m! His catalyze should cover at least half or 3/4th the distance above and below the ground of the range applicable to his 4th given to him. 

Secondly, his vial rush is way too fast. I find it difficult to maneuver him especially on congested tilesets like the infested ones. I have to constantly jump to break the run else he just falls down the holes! Maybe just give an option to spout the vials using toggle or something instead of drifting around !! 

Please DE, make him better! This warframe is really good and has a lot of potential 

All they need to do is have the drones have an infinite negative y value. This would mean everything below the drones gets hit. It's dense mist that the drones spout. It should fall for a long time before dissipating. Y axis terrain shifts is Lavos' worst enemy. They made a 2D frame in a 3D game. 

Note: The height above and below it is not even 5 meters. 

6 hours ago, (XBOX)AAR24814 said:

Please DE, make him better! This warframe is really good and has a lot of potential !! 

“Really good” and “has a lot of potential” are contradictory statements.

10 hours ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

All they need to do is have the drones have an infinite negative y value. This would mean everything below the drones gets hit. It's dense mist that the drones spout. It should fall for a long time before dissipating. Y axis terrain shifts is Lavos' worst enemy. They made a 2D frame in a 3D game. 

Note: The height above and below it is not even 5 meters. 

absolutely right! Y axis makes Lavos really sad! Hope DE considers this suggestion and make lavos better!

I think I used DE's neglect for this frame as an epiphany for just now negligent they really are about almost every facet of this game. Understandably they are more concerned with marching forward with things that will make them money. NEW frames, skins, primes, but little in terms of story and reworking old content. I've been out of the game for about a month now. I've been checking back to see if ANYTHING good is coming out and no of course not.

On 2021-06-03 at 11:52 AM, Rauvian said:

I think I used DE's neglect for this frame as an epiphany for just now negligent they really are about almost every facet of this game. Understandably they are more concerned with marching forward with things that will make them money. NEW frames, skins, primes, but little in terms of story and reworking old content. I've been out of the game for about a month now. I've been checking back to see if ANYTHING good is coming out and no of course not.

And, based on their past history, DE would likely see this comment as a personal attack and just hate. They'd write it off like they do any youtubers who gives them really in depth constructive criticism. 

On 2021-06-03 at 10:52 AM, Rauvian said:

Scott has actually stated (numerous times now iirc) that he does want to revisit and rework older stuff in the game. It’s just that in order to keep the game relevant they also need to keep making new content.

22 hours ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

Scott has actually stated (numerous times now iirc) that he does want to revisit and rework older stuff in the game. It’s just that in order to keep the game relevant they also need to keep making new content.

Hey and the PEOPLE at DE all seem wonderful, but they've got an aging game with numerous unaddressed issues. The system is impossible to balance, A lot of old systems don't make any sense at all. It was a beautiful mess for a time but you almost need a WF2 at this point.

Archived