Community Livestreams Return in the New Year!

32 minutes ago, (PSN)Mad_Hatter1887 said:

Were we supposed to get one from the last stream of 2020? I know it listed it as the drop but it didn’t drop so I wasn’t sure. Did get some cool cookie glyphs though.  Would be cool for the orbiter

Nah, but I wish we did. Would make a nice piece for the orbiter

Strange....this just popped up on Xbox Warframe Community....yet this was posted on Thursday?

Behind on the times but ahead of the new year.

See ya in 2021....Kismet allowing.,..cheer

Oh yeah....you guys should do a Best in 2020 feed/forum post that list what you all digged the most about Warframe and which were your fave giveaways to the Community

Il y a 3 heures, (NSW)Seranui a dit :

Guess we'll get orhix venom next year  then

Of course its next year. Us consoles players are to filfy for them to give us anything on time.

Now the question is will it be start of january ou end? If even during the first month

Oh I temember when they said we would all get Lavos before the end of the year. And OH my I belived them

Edited by (NSW)Lorkhan
1 hour ago, (NSW)Lorkhan said:

Of course its next year. Us consoles players are to filfy for them to give us anything on time.

Now the question is will it be start of january ou end? If even during the first month

Oh I temember when they said we would all get Lavos before the end of the year. And OH my I belived them

They said we'll release lavos on pc befpre year end they never said anything for us console. Plus warframe running on this potato device is a big deal. Tho i agree about us being the last to receive anything sucks

Il y a 4 heures, (NSW)Seranui a dit :

They said we'll release lavos on pc befpre year end they never said anything for us console. Plus warframe running on this potato device is a big deal. Tho i agree about us being the last to receive anything sucks

No they told that Lavos would be out for the end of the year for all. Not only PC.

But then again we consoles are stupid to belive them for anything. 

• [DE]Helen locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic