Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

please help explain this

Hashie1000

Question

please explain this

leveling a frame and 2 weapons  give 12000 points...did it all the same time......why did i get 10600 points only?  anyone know

went from mr 19- - 923,410 to 934,010 points

so was short 1400 points

have the screen shots..dont know how to post it

Edit here as people cant do with out info it seems:

everything was level 0

ember -0

okina -0

battacor-0

zakti -30

the prisma obex was not used at this time..

i was leveling 3 x sets like this

1x frame and 2x weapons all level 0

but this one time 12000 points did not work

i also have 3 months worth of boosters running.....so thats not the problem

here is pics...i leveled 3 times butsecond time points went missing

i leveled harrow and emeber and baruuk..all with the same set ups but new weapons  all level 0

https://imgur.com/gallery/H1zwqQM

8 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Yeah handy is the best ^.^ but don't tell flippy ^.^ 

Haha man thats a good one. Basicly its handy from HTF thats when he tryes to put off a fire he has everything to do so but ... he HAS NO HANDS !!!!

Considering I'm in my mid 50's I don't watch handy. ;) 

2 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

That picture is gold :D

Yeah handy is the best ^.^ but don't tell flippy ^.^ 

2 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

If you truly think you've been done over contact support and get them to take a look.

Haha man thats a good one. Basicly its handy from HTF thats when he tryes to put off a fire he has everything to do so but ... he HAS NO HANDS !!!!

What I will say is that I added up your overall mastery for your secondary, primary and frame and it does compute correctly, so the amount you've gained is correct in terms of your actual gained mastery. My best guess is possibly a good ol WF error for displaying your mastery previously but it does currently equal the correct amount.

2 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

What I will say is that I added up your overall mastery for your secondary, primary and frame and it does compute correctly, so the amount you've gained is correct in terms of your actual gained mastery. My best guess is possibly a good ol WF error for displaying your mastery previously but it does currently equal the correct amount.

each time i leveled i got 12000 ..but not when i leveled the time with ember..there is points short

how do u see this correct?

4 minutes ago, Hashie1000 said:

thanks..i did a imgur post and uploaded it her as link

Neat ^.^ if you want you can take one by one and tag them with the link that ends up with .png to post direct picture like the handy picture i just posted ( for future post if you want )

That being said can you also post us the profile picture of the completion of the said weapons and frames in the proper profile tabs ?

7 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Neat ^.^ if you want you can take one by one and tag them with the link that ends up with .png to post direct picture like the handy picture i just posted ( for future post if you want )

That being said can you also post us the profile picture of the completion of the said weapons and frames in the proper profile tabs ?

https://imgur.com/gallery/4pujH3h

this is wat i used and leveled it fully but seems there is points short..

8 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Oh believe me it looks like Happy tree friends is a kids show am i right ?

ITS NOT !

Haha I just looked it up, also banned in Russia.

It's not for kids. ... Not for kids at all. Not even their little heart shaped noses and just being cute animals of the forest.

HAPPY TREE FRIENDS and THE ADVENTURES OF BIG JEFF have been taken off a Russian adult animation channel after the government deemed them too violent, VARIETY reports. "Mainstream viewers in Russia tend to be afraid of something they do not understand. ...

Oh well. such is life. 

I'm gonna end this cos I'm bored, this is where you tell the gameshow host you'd like to solve the riddle and claim the prizes. Though I have tried to explain this twice already...

You have on your profile the following.

Warframes - 294000 mastery points
Primary - 183000 mastery points
Melee - 157600 mastery points

In your equipment you have the following.

Warframes - 49 frames max rank
Primary - 60 max rank + 1 kuva weapon at rank 30(3000 points)
Melee - 52 max rank + 1 weapon at rank 16(1600 points)

So, that's the following

Warframes - 49 x 6000 = 294000
Primary - (60 x 3000) + 3000 = 183000
Melee - (52 x 3000) + 1600 = 157600

Ergo, you are not missing any mastery points, regardless of what it said on your screen. Your question has been answered, I'll send you the bill.

8 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Haha I just looked it up, also banned in Russia.

Oh well. such is life. 

Crazy am i right ^.^ 

1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I'm gonna end this cos I'm bored, this is where you tell the gameshow host you'd like to solve the riddle and claim the prizes.

You have on your profile the following.

Warframes - 294000 mastery points
Primary - 183000 mastery points
Melee - 157600 mastery points

In your equipment you have the following.

Warframes - 49 frames max rank
Primary - 60 max rank + 1 kuva weapon at rank 30(3000 points)
Melee - 52 max rank + 1 rank 16(1600 points)

So, that's the following

Warframes - 49 x 6000 = 294000
Primary - (60 x 3000) + 3000 = 183000
Melee - (52 x 3000) + 1600 = 157600

Ergo, you are not missing any mastery points, regardless of what it said on your screen. Your question has been answered, I'll send you the bill.

Thanks for the number crunching man you rock ^.^ 

The answer is simple. It does not matter if the Frame or weapon are rank 0 when you start. It matters how far that frame or weapon has been leveled before.

If you sell your Rhino at rank 10 to make room for new frames and then later on get a new Rhino and level it to 30 you only get 10-30 MR points not 0-30.

Archived