Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

please help explain this

Hashie1000

Question

please explain this

leveling a frame and 2 weapons  give 12000 points...did it all the same time......why did i get 10600 points only?  anyone know

went from mr 19- - 923,410 to 934,010 points

so was short 1400 points

have the screen shots..dont know how to post it

Edit here as people cant do with out info it seems:

everything was level 0

ember -0

okina -0

battacor-0

zakti -30

the prisma obex was not used at this time..

i was leveling 3 x sets like this

1x frame and 2x weapons all level 0

but this one time 12000 points did not work

i also have 3 months worth of boosters running.....so thats not the problem

here is pics...i leveled 3 times butsecond time points went missing

i leveled harrow and emeber and baruuk..all with the same set ups but new weapons  all level 0

https://imgur.com/gallery/H1zwqQM

1 hour ago, Hashie1000 said:

warframe and weapon type doesnt matter dude..you still get the same points

At this point you might as well ask "i did something and something happened, explain that". How can anyone help you with so much little info? Is it an issue that only effects certain weapons? Was it an issue with the game mode? We dont know, because we have nothing to go on.

11 minutes ago, chaotea said:

Ok, working with the info you gave, heres the wiki:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank

You get points PER LEVEL, so you must have leveled guns and frames that werent at level zero to start.

every thing was level zero when i started ...should still give 12000 points          6000+3000+3000     

..but didnt

...dont know why

Did the mastery in your profile for all three items start at zero?  Could you have already ranked one of those weapons to 14 at some point in the past and then sold it without hitting 30?  Even if an item itself starts at zero rank, only ranks past what you've previously ranked that item count towards mastery.

1 minute ago, Slayer-. said:

Do tell.  I'm too lazy to research.

Don't blame you lol

Well, he claims he got 10600 which would imply he's missing 14 levels on something(100 per level, 1400 missing). After checking his profile that's the Prisma Obex. Now let's take a massive intuitive leap amd assume 1 of 3 things has happened.

1. He's completed the mission normally and in the loading back to his orbiter, WF has gone wrong and assumed the mission as aborted losing all extra affinity.

2. He's capped the weapons at level 20 and aborted to max it with the acquired affinity when you exit and it hasn't counted on his Obex.

3. His affinity booster has run out during the mission and affected the end of mission xp bonus.

1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Don't blame you lol

Well, he claims he got 10600 which would imply he's missing 14 levels on something(100 per level, 1400 missing). After checking his profile that's the Prisma Obex. Now let's take a massive intuitive leap amd assume 1 of 3 things has happened.

1. He's completed the mission normally and in the loading back to his orbiter, WF has gone wrong and assumed the mission as aborted losing all extra affinity.

2. He's capped the weapons at level 20 and aborted to max it with the acquired affinity when you exit and it hasn't counted on his Obex.

3. His affinity booster has run out during the mission and affected the end of mission xp bonus.

Ah thank you, I didn't bother to check players profile, you did and that's how you came to mention those fisty cuff thingamajigs Prisma Obex.

1 hour ago, Buff00n said:

Did the mastery in your profile for all three items start at zero?  Could you have already ranked one of those weapons to 14 at some point in the past and then sold it without hitting 30?  Even if an item itself starts at zero rank, only ranks past what you've previously ranked that item count towards mastery.

i have never sold anything..been collecting all frames and weapons

all 3 items were level 0

and obviously i level it to get more mr points in the end as many people do

6 minutes ago, Hashie1000 said:

i have never sold anything..been collecting all frames and weapons

all 3 items were level 0

and obviously i level it to get more mr points in the end as many people do

It will still be useful to know what you were levelling at the time, for us to be able to help you.

Archived