PC Baro + [PH] Prisma Dual Decurions

Hi all!

If you just picked up some shiny new [PH] Prisma Dual Decurions from Baro Ki Teer, rest assured the PH will be gone next build. This should not have appeared with the [PH] in the title, but alas, now we have a mission to squash it.

EDIT: ADDITIONALLY - the weapon should have 2x V Polarities but it does not - we will hotfix this soon! Sit tight on your guns, kids!

Cheers! 

Edited by [DE]Rebecca
  • Like 32
3 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hi all!

If you just picked up some shiny new [PH] Prisma Dual Decurions from Baro Ki Teer, rest assured the PH will be gone next build. This should not have appeared with the [PH] in the title, but alas, now we have a mission to squash it.

Cheers! 

Hi!

Don't forget to fix its visuals too! Currently default Decurion skin is applied when it's used as a heavy weapon.

WG2ceZz.png

7Fx7DYr.png

Edited by Xaero
  • Like 16

I don't mean to be picky, but for a Prisma weapon, it should have better stat differences compared to the normal Dual Decurions. Even if there's the Kuva Ayanga and Mausolon, it should remain as a viable pick like the Imperator Vandal or the Grattler.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

EDIT: ADDITIONALLY - the weapon should have 2x V Polarities but it does not - we will hotfix this soon! Sit tight on your guns, kids!

I put 4 forma on mine before seeing this. What will happen to my build? Will I get 2 additional (unneeded) V polarities or a forma refund or what? 

• Like 6