Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.6.0: Orphix Venom!

[DE]Rebecca

Orphix Venom 29.6.0

Lavos.png

OPERATION: ORPHIX VENOM 

The Sentients are back. Armed with weaponized pulses cleverly designed to disable Warframes, they're staging a takeover of enemy vessels. Deploy your Necramech to survive incoming hordes for as long as possible and earn Blueprints for Lavos, the newest Warframe, plus much more! 

Operation: Orphix Venom is a limited-time event and ends on January 18 at 2 p.m. ET on PC.
0a9446c40abfa89e01544046e550dfcf.jpg

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

With your Warframe compromised, you’ll need to rely on your Necramech to defend enemy ships against a total Sentient takeover. If you don’t yet own a Necramech, you’ll find Necramechs throughout the Operation level that you can Transference into!

Aboard the ambushed Grineer and Corpus vessels, be prepared to face new Sentient adversaries. The Orphix are insidiously engineered to interrupt Transference and wreak havoc. You’ll need to take them out with the strength of your Necramech and Operator, along with the Orphix Resonators, and keep the Sentient Control meter below 100%. Last as long as you can to earn Phasic Cells to exchange for Rewards and stave off the invasion!

Avoid defeat at all costs, Tenno. 

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO

Operation: Orphix Venom will not be easy and requires preparation. You must have completed both the “Heart of Deimos” and “The War Within” Quests in order to begin.

There are 3 tiers of difficulty:

1. Operation: Orphix Venom

2. Operation: Orphix Venom - Advanced

3. Operation: Orphix Venom - Endurance

Progress through each to encounter the enemy at varying difficulties to earn different Rewards along the way! 

OPERATION REWARDS

Visit the Necralisk on Deimos and talk to Father, who’s eager to demonstrate the power of his Necramechs against the Sentient threat. He’s hoarding a stockpile of special gear that he’ll trade for Phasic Cells, including the Blueprint for the master experimenter and newest Warframe, Lavos, Necramech Mods and more! BUT - there’s more! You can also earn a number of rewards also by just playing the Operation - including Lavos! It’ll be up to you if you want to save your Phasic Cells for Lavos and other items, or get lucky and earn select items within the Operation! Drop Tables are here:https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

a44f47a6887ac9fead005274c0c73109.jpg 

• Lavos Blueprint & Parts 

• Cedo Blueprint & Parts 

• New Necramech Mods

• Cryptanaut Necramech Helmet

• Archgun Skins

• Cortege Supulchrax Skin

• Morgha Supulchrax Skin

• Returning Scarlet Spear Items

• Ceti Lacera Blueprint

• Basmu Blueprint

• Stance Forma Blueprint

• The Ballroom Simulacrum

• Phased Clan Sigil

• Glyphed Clan Sigil

• Gilded Clan Sigil

• Warframe Arcanes

35a89662364c7f5f5baa4f91575c1a26.jpg

SCORING & PHASIC CELLS

Each Orphix has an initial value of 100 points in the first Operation mission. As your fight evolves, so will the Orphix, awarding you more points at a greater difficulty. Orphix will be worth 200 points at the hardest difficulty (Endurance), and scale up from there! Kill Sentients to increase your score as well. The higher your score, the more Phasic Cells you’ll walk away with. 
Try to survive for as long as you can - 36 Orphix will be the maximum amount in the Endurance mission, so once you’ve hit 36, it’s time to extract! The first two Operation missions have a limit of 24 Orphix. Players looking to maximize their score should head to Endurance! .

Phasic Cells can be earned in any Operation mission. But remember - Endurance gives the most points per Orphix, so you’ll earn the most Phasic Cells there. A prepared and coordinated squad even more so! While this Operation is possible Solo, best results will come from coordinated Squads! 

CLAN LEADERBOARDS AND CLAN TROPHIES

We will be turning on Leaderboards after 1 or 2 Hotfixes to ensure the competition begins after key issues that players report are resolved. We will advise all Tenno when Leaderboards come online!

Clan Scores are determined based on the sum of all participating members' best scores. We balanced this around about 50% member participation for Gold Tier trophies. 

Clan Tier

Terracotta

Bronze

Silver

Gold

Ghost

Shadow

Storm

Mountain

Moon

NEW SENTIENT ENEMIES:

74dbe1807ba3d3cc37f25a53a281e227.jpg

3 New Sentient Enemies will be encountered during Operation: Orphix Venom and can be spawned in the Simulacrum once fully Scanned!

Ortholyst

This lightweight Sentient mounts itself to solid ground in order to deploy massive long range cannons.

Choralyst

These ethereal Sentients attack with both a sonic barrage and a thunderous homing orb.

Summulyst

A high-order Sentient that bifurcates its body, creating a portal it uses to summon reinforcements and projectiles. Armed with twin cannons.

f2790dc842d6af6ee01c6d74b3160576.jpg

NEW WARFRAME: LAVOS

A manipulator of the physical realm, imbue Elements into his Abilities at your command. Lavos is also the first Warframe that consumes no Energy, relying instead on a cool-down system to replenish his Abilities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y44648sV_8 

PASSIVE

Energy and Universal Orbs give Lavos status immunity for 10 seconds. Hold any Ability to imbue the next cast with additional Elemental Damage and Status. 

OPHIDIAN BITE

Lash out with a toxic serpentine strike, consuming the target to heal Lavos. Hold to imbue all Abilities with Toxin.

VIAL RUSH

Dash forward, crashing through enemies and leaving an icy trail of broken vials. Hold to imbue the next Ability cast with Cold.

TRANSMUTATION PROBE

Launch a probe that converts Health and Energy Orbs into Universal Orbs that provide both, and Ammo pickups into Universal Ammo Pickups. The probe shocks enemies in close proximity. Each electrocuted foe reduces Ability cooldowns by one second. Hold to imbue the next Ability cast with Electricity. 

CATALYZE

Catalyst Probes erupt from Lavos and douse combatants in a fiery gel. Damage is doubled for each element afflicting an enemy. Hold to imbue the next Ability cast with Heat.

Visit Lavos’ Leverian to learn about Javi. The Crawling Serpent. The Abhorred. The Filth-Speaker.

NEW REINFORCEMENTS

CEDO

Launch a glaive that ricochets off surfaces in bursts of elemental damage, then perforate enemies with primary fire’s precision buck-shot. Damages increased with each Status Effect afflicting a target. Lavos will transmute a small portion of any ammo pickup to Shotgun ammo when wielding his signature Cedo.

VITAM SYANDANA

Lavos’ signature Syandana has been engineered for life in the lab and the battlefield. 

LAVOS CORDATUS HELMET

An alternate helmet for Lavos, emblematic of the master transmuter's search for wisdom.

6da686fbab0964a5c334fb88ed1c9788.jpg

LAVOS COLLECTION

Lavos the Transmuter emerges from the seething smoke, the forgotten master of a much-misunderstood art. Includes the Lavo Warframe, Cordatus Alternate Helmet, Transmutation Probe Decoration, Vitam Syandana, and Cedo Shotgun. Also includes 3-Day Affinity and Credit Boosters.

Transmute your generosity into Rewards! To honor the spirit of giving, gifting Lavos Collection to another player in-game means you’ll receive an additional Lavos Transmutation Probe Decoration!

d3c5fdb8f304c6804b95d9027e1a3484.jpg

NEW NECRAMECH SKIN

Necramech Bruntspar Skin

Rediscover the brutal power of the earliest Necramech designs with this Skin. Brunstpar is - in Father's words - ‘not out to play nice and make friends.’

341b7460ed9ee2af8fafe047fce3c46f.jpg

Isolation / Arcana Bounty Changes & Fixes:

• Rebalanced Isolation Vault rewards to account for corrected behaviour where the base Isolation Vault was not dropping from all possible rewards.

• To break down the issue: From the changes in 29.5.9, you would get one reward for completing the whole Isolation Vault and the one it gives you is from the “bin” matching the difficulty of the Isolation Vault. So a Tier 1 (Level 30-40) Isolation Vault could only roll from the "Commons" bin, Tier 2 (Level 40-50) Isolation Vaults could only roll from the "Uncommons", and Tier 3 only from "Rares".

• The Isolation Vault Bounties now combine all 3 newly balanced tiers. You can see the droptable breakdown on our Official PC Droptable site

• Removed unintentional 2500 Endo reward from the possible Isolation Vault rewards.

• Fixed Isolation Vault Bounties disappearing from Necralisk Mother after completing them for Clients until you reload the Necralisk hub.

• Fixed Matchmaking settings mixing Tiers of Isolation Vault Bounties, resulting in being put into the incorrect Isolation Vault Bounty (IE selecting Tier 3 and being put into Tier 1).

Necramech Changes & Fixes:

• Bonewidow’s Ironbride can now do a neutral and forward Heavy Attack that throws a damaging projectile! 

• You can now control the direction of Bonewidow’s Meathook ability instead of being stuck in the initial direction before activating.

• Mix-and-match Necramech Helmets on both Bonewidow and Voidrig in the Arsenal!

• Both Voidrig/Bonewidow Necramechs, Morgha, and Cortege weapons can be purchased in the Market for Platinum. Necramech’s also have their own category in the Market! 

• Fully crafted components for the Necramech/weapons are now tradeable.

• Removed the Gravimag requirement on Archwing weapons for Necramechs.

• Vazarin Dash, Trinity’s Blessing, Equinox's Mend, Rejuvenate Aura, and Arcane Pulse no longer heal Necramechs. Out of 21 sources of healing, these five slipped through. 

• Necramechs now transition to aiming pose faster when in the air.

• Fixed crash that could occur if a Bonewidow was using Ironbride at the wrong moment on returning to Town.

• Fixed an issue where you would get a second jump sound when aiming with a Necramech in the air.

• Fixed an issue where Revive XP penalty didn't always apply to the Necramech gun if it was the same gun as your Heavy slot or Archwing loadout.

• Fixed your first inworld waypoint not appearing if done in your Necramech.

• Fixed neither Host nor Client not receiving Thermia if they’are in their Necramech when the reward is given.

• Fixed a potential issue with Saya's Vigil if you were in a Necramech when it tried to give you a Scanner charge.

• Fixed UI remaining scrambled after entering your Necramech in a Vome residue puddle. 

Changes:

• Replaced Weapon Blueprint requirements in Necraloid Sacrifices with the associated Barrel Component Blueprint, thus removing the Mastery Rank restriction on advancing Ranks. 

• Basmu and Ceti Lacera Blueprints are now tradeable.

• Inbox messages with transmissions now have a replay button that pulses.

• A Mastery Rank requirements popup will now show when trying to purchase a weapon you’re not eligible for yet.

• Banshee Prime’s System Blueprint has been changed (for real) from Rare to Uncommon, as announced here.  

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash when Transferring to Operator while simultaneously activating a Remote Observer in Captura.  

• Fixed issues with Baro’s new Prisma Dual Decurions having [PH], missing icons, and the wrong texture when used as a Heavy Weapon. 

• Fixed the Prisma Dual Decurions not having the intended 2 V polarities by default.

• Fixed Clients falling through map while equipping a K-Drive.

• Fixed Conservation Tag rewards not showing the count when there's more than one Tag given.

• Fixed missing Kela De Thaym central platform during her boss fight when skipping her cutscene.

• Fixed Arch-Gun becoming invisible and being unable to reload it when summoned as Mag and casting her "Absorb" form of Magnetize.

• Fixed missing “spinning around your finger” animation for the Euphona Prime Alt Fire.

• Fixed mouse movement being shared between Warframe and Epic overlay when the Epic Social Menu is open.

• Fixed Boss Health bar appearing when viewing the Shadow Stalker and Acolyte Codex entries.

• Fixed Dojo Pigment icon overlapping the End of Mission reward screen UI.

• Fixed overlapping UI and offset scrollbar when clicking a Market Bundle item and backing out to the Bundle.

Thank you very much.
unknown.png

Just a reminder for the upcoming Corpus Railjack missions:
Please, lock the the tactical map, since you can't tp to the foundry bay as pilot due to the UI on the bottom.
unknown.png

Buglist/ QoL Changes:

Spoiler

Can we please, please get an Waypoints revisited????
They are a mess!
There are 4 waypoint for stuff I already did.
And the exit one isn't helpfull if I i still need to look for the right door. (If you have played wf for a while you know which door might be the right one, but especially for new players this must be really annoying)
Warframe1447.jpg

And this is a long standing issue for such a core feature (more than 2 years known since i wasn't one of the first adressing this)

A few attachments on novas atomica skin aren't centered/symmetrical, such as the the edo prime chest plate and frakta shoulder guards
unknown.png

The relic upgrade segment has a to big gap between the wall and itself:

We need a favourite system for weapons/warframes and maybe arcanes:
unknown.png

We need an option to sort out vaulted and not vaulted relics. There are so many that it´s getting difficult to select the one I want during the select screen (I like running unvaulted relics public and vaulted ones with friend/clan members). Same goes for the relays ducat stations, I don´t want to turn in vaulted stuff and I´m always struggling to remember which one are aviable and which ones are not:

On multiple different amps the scaffold is clipping through the palm of your operators:

And since we are talking about the operators. Can we get an update on the gender neutral/all gender clothes?

Currently the game differs between feminine and males.
An auxiliary slot for stuff like the dreads on the emissary suit or the neck shield on the bishamo series would be really nice.
unknown.png?width=322&height=473

When are we getting the Lua spy back in the sorties mission pool?

It was removed at the 4. Mai 2017 due to low specs on some PCs, but since the minimum specs were increased some time ago and other changes to the game happened. Could it might be possible to bring it back?

Am 4.5.2017 um 15:58 schrieb [DE]Megan:

Removed Lua Spy missions from Sortie rotation due to extensive Client loading times on min spec machines. Please note that we are working to fix this and add Lua Spy missions back into the Sortie rotation.

Its temporary removal is even longer than the temporary removal of the trials. (U22.14.0  | 1. March 2018)

Zitat

Changes:

• Removed The Law of Retribution/Nightmare, and The Jordas Verdict Trials.

And since we got more Nightwave ranks:

Are we ever getting the operator only spy?
It was teased back then when we got the feedback changes for Nightwave:Series 2, but as far as I remember we never got the mission ingame:

Thank You for the update :D !

Edit:

I find it mildly ironic, that:
- We have gotten ultra new Decurions,..Thanks so much for that (*) !!

- But Voidrig still does not "properly" dual wield the Decurions. ( I don't own Bonewidow and it may be total diferent aim mode ??)

I hope you can see without red circle what I mean:

Spoiler

t9l3vkjv20661.jpg

...  from November 23th in "Arcana.Hotfix.29.5.3" thread on first page ^^* :

Spoiler

Am 23.11.2020 um 23:26 schrieb nyxtasy:

Thanks for the Hotfix!

-- Edit -- "sorry for reserving" --

Some of the (new?) fish seem not to get highlighted by Oxylus, on Deimos. 

Also:
Wouldn't it be stylish if the Voidrig Necramech actually "dual wielded" the Dual Decurions?  Could we have that?
(he kind of is dual wielding, but neither shooting nor aiming with the left gun)

(Or for if that akimbo style won't happen -  because of the Melee Attack, which would be performed by the left hand - still wielding the left decurion.. somehow...
did I observe it correctly: and the firerate of the right gun was improved at some point?)

(*) on a Side Note: It is totally my fault, that I did not read about the missing polarities in Forums earlier and already jumped right into spending 3 Formas on it! *doh* :facepalm: I think I may have polarized the exact slots that YOU, [DE] now polarized via the update, the first two into MADURAI ...I do not have any additional 4th or 5th polarization now, the exact same 3 I already formaed myself.. is there any chance I can get back 2 Formas?

Archived