Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.6.0: Orphix Venom!

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, Astroberry said:

hey, DE? deimos unplayable. If you use transference, you get thrown out of bounds. If you try to vazarin dash during the necramech fight, you get thrown out of bounds. and the bug that all abilities get locked is still there

The whole of Deimos is unplayable, or just Cambion Drift or just the Isolation Vault Bounties?
Enemy necramechs can limit warframe/operator abilities in Isolation Vault bounties.

Am 18.12.2020 um 22:59 schrieb AdrenSnyder:

Ok removing Lavos. And the other parts? Like 10h+ of same mission. The problem is the same. Will have to rebalance the drop. 

EDIT: Lavos 2% DROP..... AHHAHAHAHAHA. I repeat. BORING and BORING and BORING to do the same mission for hours and hours. Worst operation ever

I don't get why people are still surprised by the "grind" they want you to put into the game... the WHOLE game is an endless repetitive grind! Every planet has the same set of missions for example. It's a F2P game! Of course they want you to SPEND some time in the game and perhaps CONSIDER buying plat to ease the grindfactor a little bit!? Also, the event is 30d long just don't grind it all on friggin DAY 1 and take a break every few sessions and play something else or something (Like for real: All those day 1 drop rate 2x beggars are hilarious lmao).

Everything in Warframe tends to be grindy and for a damn obvious reason too. It's their buisness! If that's not to your liking, well, consider Warframe is not something for you in the long run. You get what you pay for! If it's free there has to be a trade off and players investing their time is where it's at for those type of games.

I'm a bit surprised though that we got some end-of-the-year content to play around with and I like it for some reason. It's like shooting ants with tanks and look at them squirming around in panic hahaha.

Edit: Oh and I guess I should mention this aswell: Events and their loot are re-occuring things in Warframe like this operation is also giving you the stuff from op:scarletspear. Nothing is lost if you don't get EVERYTHING now and it never will nor is there a need to have it all in the first place. Just have fun and you'll be happier with what you have and can afford without wasting precious time :)

On 2020-12-18 at 11:25 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Necramech Changes & Fixes:

• Vazarin Dash, Trinity’s Blessing, Equinox's Mend, Rejuvenate Aura, and Arcane Pulse no longer heal Necramechs.

It's really hard to believe you guys aren't trying to piss off your players and kill your game when you make decisions like this.

Also energizing dash and energy vampire don't give energy to necramechs but energy leaches can still steal it from them??? that seems fair.

On 2020-12-18 at 8:25 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

With your Warframe compromised, you’ll need to rely on your Necramech to defend enemy ships against a total Sentient takeover. If you don’t yet own a Necramech, you’ll find Necramechs throughout the Operation level that you can Transference into!

Aboard the ambushed Grineer and Corpus vessels, be prepared to face new Sentient adversaries. The Orphix are insidiously engineered to interrupt Transference and wreak havoc.

Lore is all over the place nowadays. Orphix interrupt Transference hence we can't use Warframes, but no problem, we can use Necramechs.. by using Transference !!

tenor.gif

On 2020-12-19 at 3:25 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Try to survive for as long as you can - 36 Orphix will be the maximum amount in the Endurance mission, so once you’ve hit 36, it’s time to extract!

Actually can you clarify what that means? Does it mean the score no longer increases beyond 36 Orphix or you mean the score no longer scales up after 36 Orphix but still increases?

So which is which?

vor 10 Minuten schrieb kyori:

Actually can you clarify what that means? Does it mean the score no longer increases beyond 36 Orphix or you mean the score no longer scales up after 36 Orphix but still increases?

So which is which?

If its like scarlet spear, that means after 36 you have only the option to leave the mission

2 hours ago, Chewarette said:

Lore is all over the place nowadays. Orphix interrupt Transference hence we can't use Warframes, but no problem, we can use Necramechs.. by using Transference !!

tenor.gif

DE: it's a different type of transference. Don't ask, just play our game. 

lol

On 2020-12-18 at 7:25 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Orphix will be worth 200 points at the hardest difficulty (Endurance), and scale up from there!

"Orphix will be worth 200 points at the hardest difficulty (Endurance), and scale up from there!" This is just a blatant lie at worst and phrased in a very poor, misleading way at best.
You do NOT get scaling rewards. While this post would have you believe that you get a scaling amount of points per each orphix. These values NEVER scale. So why you'd think this was an ok thing to write is beyond me. Heck, even the wiki is misleading, saying that you are rewarded 200*(number of orphix killed) as a form of scaling (I am paraphrasing here, as the wiki states that you get "200N with N being the number of orphix you kill"). You only EVER get 200 points per orphix.

So either correct the game and actually make this slog fest scale, or correct your post. 

Fun fact: Before you think I'm just a hater or whatever, please do note that people have already made the math between this event and Scarlat Spear. We know for a fact that this event is about 16x Slower than the previous one. It's amazing how DE is this resistant to the idea of valuing their players' time.

Operation Orphix Venom, where I get to use a Necramech, except am frequently being locked into Voidrig unable to use skills, unable to use operator, only able to shoot Mausolon. Where I can use relatively powerful equipment: Voidrig (i havent used Bonewidow yet), but aren't allowed to use skills/utilities that are available elsewhere in the game for gaining energy and health.
Operation Orphix Venom isnt as broken as Scarlet Spear was when that started, but its a royal pain with the bugfest anyway.
The limitations that have been placed on us being able to heal and energise our Necramechs, is kinda like way we were given the pre-nerf Kuva Bramma, then told its too good and because too many players like it, it was made less pleasant to use.
When my  Necramechs are done being ranked up, they are being shelved as MR fodder, just like the Kuva Bramma.

vor 17 Stunden schrieb Zirmada:

operation glitched out and i lost 6300 points

Same here. Just hit transference at a somewhat unusual spot and boom: you're locked in place and unable to do anything but close the game and lose any reward. Considering the clunky and totally not enjoyable gameplay of the necramechs this really hurts.

(But guess what: I'm not even surprised anymore.)

OK... I can't believe it took me so long to realize that you guys actually are using big special event "Operations" to stress test new tech on purpose.

Don't do that.   That = widespread frustration and disappointment directly countering all the enthusiasm and enjoyment that a preview/test of new tech OR a new lore/reward/competition-centered event would bring on their own.

I understand that the Test Cluster is not and cannot be big enough to properly stress test everything.  So totally cool if you wanna give us "beta test" operations on live.

Just MANAGE EXPECTATIONS, dear lord that's all you need to do. You're so close!

Two big "events" in a row have been touted as advancing THE NEW WAR when they're actually dishwater-dull stress tests of experimental tech!

Instead of chocolate and peanutbutter you're mixing orange juice and toothpaste.  Just don't do THAT and you're golden!

On 2020-12-18 at 10:25 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Vazarin Dash, Trinity’s Blessing, Equinox's Mend, Rejuvenate Aura, and Arcane Pulse no longer heal Necramechs. Out of 21 sources of healing, these five slipped through. 

But it should be reverse - Nekramechs need healing too!

Already Vazarin was nerfed to nearly useless(in most cases just 500hp is nearly nothing) and now the only use it had is removed.

Also they need more energy sources to be useful(like abilities and arcanes).

P.S. Don't forget to make Nekramechs available in every mission!

Archived