Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.6.0: Orphix Venom!

[DE]Rebecca

11 hours ago, GrazeZeroLow said:

I'm in a tiny clan of 3, where I've been the only one "active" for a while.

The leaderboards are going to be a bi*ch.

Nah, just decent squad. My personal best is over 19k from one 36 orphix run. That's enough for our ghost clan to hit gold even if nobody else played a single run.

Really appreciate the work even during holiday times. Everyone in the world is chilling (due to weather) at home during Christmas and New Year vacations, still you guys are working hard to give the Warframe community a great gaming experience.

A big salute to the Warframe Development, QA and Deployment Team for releasing latest content and quick fixes despite being so many negative comments around in the forum.

Kudos and cheers. 👍

hey, nice event! i have lot of fun with necramechs, keep forward!

just finished building lavos, and the element imbue system is great but i don't like having to recast again between each ability, and if you missed the element you wanted you need to cast an ability to change the element.

maybe i'm wrong, but so far i haven't see any disadvantage to imbue element.

one improvment i can think of would be to keep the element you choosed after casting an ability, and from there it would work in a 2 element cycle. for example, if you have heat and you press toxin, it does gas. but if you wanted radiation, from there you can type heat (it then change gas to heat) then electric.

Con:
You are limited to one specific slow and clunky piece of equipment that makes arcanes, sentinel mods and 90% of health and energy restores useless. 
Unlike Railjack where you have alternatives to contributing to a mission here you have none.
The whole thing feels like bumbling around in an overcrowded hobbit house while wearing a deep sea diving suit.  

Pro:
Reward system is great. You earn your currency and spend it however you like and the putrid rng is reduced to bonus chans. 👍👍👍

Well designed piece of S#&$.

" Clan Scores are determined based on the sum of all participating members' best scores. We balanced this around about 50% member participation for Gold Tier trophies. " Shadow Tier needs 137k point for gold trophy. If you don't have active members in your clan which was 19 members you sorted out 9 you have now 10 person then you are not allowed to change down on tier because of this bugged glitchy trash event. Well... from that 10 person actively playing is just 4 (in Christmas time) how should my clan get that 137k point? Well #*!%in done DE... this time again.

On 2020-12-18 at 8:25 PM, Dark_Lugia said:

Just a reminder for the upcoming Corpus Railjack missions:
Please, lock the the tactical map, since you can't tp to the foundry bay as pilot due to the UI on the bottom.
unknown.png

Due to the above mentioned problem, the Railjack almost exploded several times.
I am not an English speaking player. Sometimes during a fight I don't read the text message and I don't understand the voice message.
Damage to the rear of the Railjack is not visible on the minimap.
This is annoying for Railjack players.
This issue and many more in Railjack missions.

"The problem is known" is the answer to all Railjack bug reports. Fairer would be "The problem is known. We don't care."

Going through doorways with necramech is a right pain.
Sometimes mech wont fit through or cant otherwise get past an overhanging obstruction on the map, and at all other times cant see where am going, cant see what's ahead because mech is too tall.
As mech can be made to crouch as all warframes can, by pressing letter V, would make sense if could move forward in this position just as warframes can.
Would also be better if necramechs automatically crouched to step through doorways.

3 hours ago, Twisted_Wisdom said:

Going through doorways with necramech is a right pain.
Sometimes mech wont fit through or cant otherwise get past an overhanging obstruction on the map, and at all other times cant see where am going, cant see what's ahead because mech is too tall.
As mech can be made to crouch as all warframes can, by pressing letter V, would make sense if could move forward in this position just as warframes can.
Would also be better if necramechs automatically crouched to step through doorways.

If you don't get in the center of the frame as you approach sometimes you get hung up.

The thing I find that stops me is why did I stop dead, so I look down and there is this little scorpion standing there screaming what's the password, naturally the password is BLAM BLAM BLAM get outa my way, ah dead after all the flash and explosions clear, now I can keep moving. :tongue: Wouldn't you think a big robot sprinting would just squish these fleshbags nope. :facepalm:

I did my first Kitgun with Sporelacer, happy!
I bought Riven for rolling and...
Sorry for no screen, but players know what's going on. I will just describe them.

SPORELACER SCI-VISINAK
+ 106.8% Damage
+ 40.2% Flight speed
+ 59.5% Slash
-30.6 Zoom

Dear DE. How the hell haven't you had the time to fix Rivens stats to a weapon so far?
SPORELACER does not have and cannot have Slash DMG!
I thought such bugs were a thing of the past after the first Kitguns.
Do you realize how great this lack of competence is?
So many years of creating a game and such amateurishness...

Or... Sorry, this is a screen in Polish
Sporelacer.jpg

1 hour ago, FunYourself said:

I did my first Kitgun with Sporelacer, happy!
I bought Riven for rolling and...
Sorry for no screen, but players know what's going on. I will just describe them.

SPORELACER SCI-VISINAK
+ 106.8% Damage
+ 40.2% Flight speed
+ 59.5% Slash
-30.6 Zoom

Dear DE. How the hell haven't you had the time to fix Rivens stats to a weapon so far?
SPORELACER does not have and cannot have Slash DMG!
I thought such bugs were a thing of the past after the first Kitguns.
Do you realize how great this lack of competence is?
So many years of creating a game and such amateurishness...

Or... Sorry, this is a screen in Polish
Sporelacer.jpg

Why can't Sporelacer have slash damage?
Can load slash mods on it. Impact damage remains listed damage. Does this mean slash won't proc or that the slash stat just doesn't show in list of effects?
Overframe warframe builder lists slash as damage when slash mods are loaded. Is this an error?

34 minutes ago, Twisted_Wisdom said:

Why can't Sporelacer have slash damage?
Can load slash mods on it. Impact damage remains listed damage. Does this mean slash won't proc or that the slash stat just doesn't show in list of effects?
Overframe warframe builder lists slash as damage when slash mods are loaded. Is this an error?

The Slash and Puncture mods won't just do anything in Sporelacer.
Imagine Riven to Sporelacer:

Sporelacer Trash-Riven
+ 100% Slash
+ 100% Puncture

Such Riven will simply do nothing :)
Thanks to DE, such a situation is possible!
And they've known about this problem Rivens since the first Kitguns came out in the game! Two years, I guess?
You can check it out with mods like Bore and Maim. It doesn't matter if you build a Kitgun Sporelacer as a Primary or Secondary weapon.
There is no damage increase. Did not work. Nobody has fixed it in years.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived