Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.6.0: Orphix Venom!

[DE]Rebecca

Revert or replace the broken LoS mechanics added to Khora's Whipclaw in U29.5.0.

giphy.gif

Khora's Whipclaw has been in a half-broken state for a month now, over 9 hotfixes and now a minor release. The line of sight check added frequently reports a false negative when used this way.

giphy.gif

This negatively affects gameplay and make playing Khora very frustrating. Not only has this change made Khora's core ability buggy and unreliable, from what I understand the LoS check also negatively affects Ember's Fireball and primary Tombfinger kitguns in the exact same way for the exact same reasons.

giphy.gif

Replace or revert this change. A simple damage falloff as seen on any other explosive weapon would be fine. At least then I could hit what I'm aiming at.

Additionally, the LoS check is broken in another way in regards to its interaction with Strangledome. Enemies grabbed by Strangledome can become completely untargetable in certain circumstances.

And I will continue to post this on every update until it's fixed. This change was incredibly lame.

@[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Steve @[DE]Pablo @[DE]Grineeer

38 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Vazarin Dash, Trinity’s Blessing, Equinox's Mend, Rejuvenate Aura, and Arcane Pulse no longer heal Necramechs. Out of 21 sources of healing, these five slipped through. 

That's not helping, especially since Voidrig lacks any form of healing in the first place. Why remove these healing sources in the first place?

Archived