Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.6.0: Orphix Venom!

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

A manipulator of the physical realm, imbue Elements into his Abilities at your command. Lavos is also the first Warframe that consumes no Energy, relying instead on a cool-down system to replenish his Abilities.

um.... technically wouldn't that be hildryn seeing as sheilds aren't energy in the context of game.

As to the event... meh, I don't want to play as a mech, I want to use warframes in WARFRAME. 

Forcing us to use non warframe things by making the sentients gain another ability to shut down warframes isn't going to make me want to play them. 

Sticking a warframe behind this event is rather (for lack of a better word) underhanded imo as well.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Vazarin Dash, Trinity’s Blessing, Equinox's Mend, Rejuvenate Aura, and Arcane Pulse no longer heal Necramechs. Out of 21 sources of healing, these five slipped through. 

Ty so much for not only making mechs useless but also making vazarin even more pointless.

Also stop lieing about  these 5 slipping through your radar. These have been in the game for 4+ months now.

Thanks for the update DE!

Also, not sure where the feedback page is so I'll just post this here, Larkspur beam doesn't seem to damage the sentients 'Core' when it opens, must be hitting other parts and dealing 0 damage. you can damage it using the Alt fire charge but you need to be at point blank range to be able to deal damage. 

2 hours ago, Hawkeye2404 said:

Why are my Prisma Dual Decurions not keeping their affinity after the mission ends? In the mission I level it up to max, but then after that it's back at Unranked. What?!

I had the same problem! I think perhaps necramechs are not intended to be able to use non-necramech specific weapons?

Also! I was doing the Orphix event and after a certain point found I could not leave my necramech. It said 'ability use prevented' meaning I could not go Operator form, or use necramech abilities. It meant I could barely do parts of the mission. Even after dying as mech, as soon as I re-entered my necramech, I was 'stuck' again. Best guess as to what triggered this was using a different 'loaner' necramech. EDIT I found out that if your necramech gets downed, this will happen whenever you resummon/enter another one. I was crippled the rest of the mission.

Lastly...A lore nitpick here, don't the Warframes use older tech weapons specifically so that they couldn't be countered well by the Sentients? And if the sentients are disabling high tech gear, that  field shouldn't work on Warframes because they're biological, yes? Please don't force us to use the mechs, especially when it's breaking well established lore and rules.

:( I like playing as my Warframe.

Love the update, DE at its finest. Around 10m on endurance is 2k points that equals 200 cells, Lavos cost is 4.5k cells which makes 3.75h of grind to get frame, not including the scaling. Cedo is another 3.75h of grind. The Endurance hardness is "no brain" level so I have difficulty to play it longer than 10m as I'm lucky brain owner and the boredom kick in after few minutes from start. Gratz DE nice to see that you did not learn anything over the past year...

Parks And Recreation Christmas GIF

MAKE THE ORPHIX NOT DISABLE WARFRAMES. Seriously, that's just stupid. Just make our non-necramech weaponry deal less damage to the Orphix or something, but don't disable our warframes. Perhaps even make our warframes's energy drain while inside the Orphix's dampening field, then it would still make the dampening field do something to the warframes. But DONT disable my warframe. Please! >:(

There's still time to make this change, the event is still young. Please consider it.

EDIT: At the very least make Excalibur Umbra an exception and allow him to run around in it alongside you.

3 minutes ago, Szubrawski said:

Love the update, DE at its finest. Around 10m on endurance is 2k points that equals 200 cells, Lavos cost is 4.5k cells which makes 3.75h of grind to get frame, not including the scaling. Cedo is another 3.75h of grind. The Endurance hardness is "no brain" level so I have difficulty to play it longer than 10m as I'm lucky brain owner and the boredom kick in after few minutes from start. Gratz DE nice to see that you did not learn anything over the past year...

Parks And Recreation Christmas GIF

Agree. I've calculated like 20h+ to farm the essentials things and maybe 2 lavos. :-|

7 minutes ago, fo3nixz said:

something tells me scarlet spear ground was better with credit, this phasic cells are miniscule

It was after a Re-balance or two, They need to either Drop a Zero from the prices or Add a Zero to the drops to make the event (not a MASSIVE grind) Also revert the Necramech Healing Nerf, until then I think i'm going to pass on this one, 2 missions of Grind is enough.

Endo drops from ISO vaults and arcana were removed, smart choice, and yet again, you added them into the new missions. Is there something wrong with you??

And it seems endo isn't even the worst drop; ah,  relics!

How nice of you to let us farm relics which we literally cannot farm anywhere else in the game, and at such a fast pace, thank you. We wouldn't know how to farm prime parts otherwise.

Good job! 

Archived