Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.6.0: Orphix Venom!

[DE]Rebecca

Dear DE, If you don't want our warframes to heal the necramechs, maybe, just maybe you should have introduced a SUPPORT NECRAMECH, which can heal and maybe buff the other mechs. Don't take away our tools and give nothing in return, since the new healing mod for them is worth nothing, with the amount of damage enemies do to us especially when we are surrounded by 30-40 or even more of them, it does nothing to save us. We have to rely on cheese tactics and loopholes to make a decent time with the missions and you wonder why are your players always looking for "exploits" to lighten the burden of unbalanced grind you place in front of us.

Why am I having more fun than I've had in a LONG time gaming? DE, you may have glitches, bugs, etc but for all the games I play, NONE of them give us content as you do. Hard to believe this is F2P. Thank you for making me smile through the 2020 craziness!

Happy Holidays my fellow Tenno. Stay healthy and God Bless.

Two problems I would like to address:

• Monotone fighting

I cannot understate how monotone the fighting is. The Corpus/Grineer apparently targets us more than the Sentients, despite the latter being more dangerous overall. Why not have them attack the Sentients more often than us or even better: ally with us. The New War won't be that exciting if were the only ones fighting it, since Parvos Granum himself stated that he wants the Corpus to prepare for the war too.

Allow friendly AI Necramechs to spawn near the Orphix. That makes the fight less monotone, while also giving a sense of cooperation from Father.

• Lack of Necramech Healing

The "fix" that removed healing on Necramechs is by far the worst change made. Not only should that be reverted, but more importantly the Sentient energy cores do not restore Health/Shields/Energy for Necramechs when picked up. Those cores should restore the mech's Health/Shields/Energy because there are severe energy and health issues in the Star Chart compared to Open Worlds.

Event is fine, necramechs in this game are total garbage. Slow, painful to play with, monotone.
I've never got one and after playing a couple of these event missions - I'm 100% sure that I never will.

Even archwing missions are more fun that this necramech trash, and they're at the complete bottom of what I consider enjoyable, when it comes to this game.

Up to this point necramechs didn't bother me, because I haven't felt like they're mandatory in order to get into any part of the game.
But they do now, since I'm forced to use them in order to have a chance to enjoy this event (and the rewards that come with it) at all.

Please, allow to play the event (or/and any other, future events/bounties/etc) with regular warframes. The ones that I want to play with and that I enjoy. Thanks.

29 minutes ago, PSYKOSIS101 said:

How are you meant to scan the new enemies if you cant bring helios or a scanner to the areas in which they reside???

You can still use your Operator to use the Scanners. It shouldn't be too overwhelming for the Operator to take some hits.

3 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Where did you hear that the event is a test?

Necramechs can only be used in the event out in the Star Chart. In any normal Star Chart mission, you still can't use them.

3 hours ago, Bathynomus said:

Too bad you have to waste a slot for it, instead of having it passively, like it should be. Even short range, but it should be passive.

agreed, but it's something! :D

at least now u can mod a mech to be the way a robot built to destroy stuff should be

11 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Since the early announcement on Devstream Reb has said that this is going to be like the old tactical alerts when they tested stuff and later implemented it for the rest of the game. You can find the same info in this thread: 

On 2020-11-27 at 3:25 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

We will close off 2020 with a little serpentine Alchemy on PC. Expect Lavos in a mini-update that tests out a new feature in a limited setting: Necramechs in regular missions! Those of you who played our Survival event in 2013 may be used to this type of release (small test before wide release). We will provide more details on this soon - we're airing a special time Devstream to cover all this and more (check that spoiler!)

See you, Tenno 

Reveal hidden contents

2 hours ago, Zennophati said:

So, no healing for necramech ?

It looks like there is some very limited healing options for Necramechs, but we need much better (and more varied) options:

1) Mod: Necramech Repair - at max rank, it restores 10% of health per second over 3 seconds when health drops below 20%. It has a 15 second cooldown.

2) THIS IS ONLY FOR THE BONEWIDOW NECRAMECH:  It's 1st ability: Meathook:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Meathook

"While hooked, the enemy target receives Impact damage per second, with the damage amount based on 5% / 10% / ?% / ?% of its maximum health points; 25% / 30% / ?% / ?% of each damage instance is also converted into Health points to continuously repair Bonewidow every second.
Energy cost is affected by Ability Efficiency.
Damage per second and lifesteal conversion are affected by Ability Strength."

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Transmute your generosity into Rewards! To honor the spirit of giving, gifting Lavos to another player in-game means you’ll receive an additional Lavos Transmutation Probe Decoration!

This wording suggests that you get one for gifting Lavos itself, but from what I can see on the market, the bonus is only available for gifting the full collection

"Fixed the Prisma Dual Decurions not having the intended 2 V polarities by default."

I formaed 2 V polarities and one - on them before patch, after the patch it still has those same polarities. Would be nice to get the two extra V polarities or 2 forma back.

39 minutes ago, GkarB5 said:

It looks like there is some very limited healing options for Necramechs, but we need much better (and more varied) options:

1) Mod: Necramech Repair - at max rank, it restores 10% of health per second over 3 seconds when health drops below 20%. It has a 15 second cooldown.

2) THIS IS ONLY FOR THE BONEWIDOW NECRAMECH:  It's 1st ability: Meathook:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Meathook

"While hooked, the enemy target receives Impact damage per second, with the damage amount based on 5% / 10% / ?% / ?% of its maximum health points; 25% / 30% / ?% / ?% of each damage instance is also converted into Health points to continuously repair Bonewidow every second.
Energy cost is affected by Ability Efficiency.
Damage per second and lifesteal conversion are affected by Ability Strength."

Maybe if necramech has many thousands of shield, armor and health, limited healing is justified, but at current state, necramech is just a fragile giant sitting duck "tank"

Not the best place to make this complaint but the new Necromech skin should have it's head rotation disabled in ability use. I think the spinning head animation should just be removed from all the ability's on the Voidrig regardless of skin as it looks kinda stupid. And the skin also has massive clipping into the shoulder with the skin.

Spoiler

unknown.png

2 hours ago, vanaukas said:

Since the early announcement on Devstream Reb has said that this is going to be like the old tactical alerts when they tested stuff and later implemented it for the rest of the game. You can find the same info in this thread: 

Thank you very much for sharing that. I did not see that post.

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Transmute your generosity into Rewards! To honor the spirit of giving, gifting Lavos to another player in-game means you’ll receive an additional Lavos Transmutation Probe Decoration

Please change this so it says "*gifting the Lavos Collection" because gifting Lavos does nothing extra @[DE]Rebecca
Now I gotta try and work with the giftee and support to refund a present :/ Eh, nvm. Spirit of giving something something. A different friend can get the whole thing

Archived