Jump to content
Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Update 29.6.0: Orphix Venom!


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Zirmada said:

where do i report bugs for the event? my mausolon will not rank past 4, i have a booster and received a blessing as well.

 

Noticed a similar thing Booster running from logging in and I did a blessing and my Necramech is leveling very very slowly, I can rank it faster in an open world toriod farming.

 

DE I'm loving the event awesome job.

Only gripe or more an observance, noticed it more in time critical things, is I know the mechs are meant to be clunky but every time I leave the ground even for a split second the landing stops the mech for a certain time, it needs 1 second shaved off the stall. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Whenever the host migrates, which happens all the time because people enjoy joining endurance runs then trying to force quit the team after 3 kills, my Mausolon gets reset and my Mech loses all of its XP. The Mausolon returns to default skin/colors, default energy color, and I have to assume unmodded because it has default fire rate and does no damage, which gimps me for the rest of the game. Dying/respawning the mech doesn't fix it. I just ranked my Necramech all the way back up to 30 after Forma'ing it, got host migrated, then was back at zero again.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Transmute your generosity into Rewards! To honor the spirit of giving, gifting Lavos to another player in-game means you’ll receive an additional Lavos Transmutation Probe Decoration!

Can you change this to Lavos Collection not Lavos. My buddy sent Lavos over and found out he didn't get any rewards. He looked into it and found out it only comes with the Collection bundle. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Transmute your generosity into Rewards! To honor the spirit of giving, gifting Lavos to another player in-game means you’ll receive an additional Lavos Transmutation Probe Decoration!

Can you change this to Lavos Collection not Lavos. My buddy sent Lavos over and found out he didn't get any rewards. He looked into it and found out it only comes with the Collection bundle. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Prisma Dual Decurions lose gained ranks /XP. I twice leveled them up fully, but they were back to low ranks after returning from the Orphix mission. Could be also a Necramech related issue, since in both cases I lost some of them, but never died.

Other than that, big thumps up for the event, it's great. I'm having fun. Thank you!

Edited by disrawtomato
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Slayer-. said:

Noticed a similar thing Booster running from logging in and I did a blessing and my Necramech is leveling very very slowly, I can rank it faster in an open world toriod farming.

 

DE I'm loving the event awesome job.

 

 

Yep confirmed I can rank my Mech multi levels in open worlds killing the same amount of corpus enemies. See quote for other factors.

Also can we please get a better crosshair for the Mechs that colour we have now blends into so many surfaces.

I'm guessing the drops are A,A,B,C for the new event?

 

Edit:
What's the best way to heal our Mechs can't even pick up health orbs.

Edited by Slayer-.
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Edit:
What's the best way to heal our Mechs can't even pick up health orbs.

 

Bonewidow 1, the new necramech repair mod, and/or use voidrig's 2 to avoid damage.  Basically the only ways to survive in a mech now.

Edited by UnbiasedOne
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UnbiasedOne said:

 

Bonewidow 1, the new necramech repair mod, and/or use voidrig's 2 to avoid damage.  Basically the only ways to survive in a mech now.

Thank you.
I'll finish ranking Bonewidow (in Fortuna open world for better XP the event is giving bad XP for same corpus ememies) and go back to my first Necramech, having a 10 second cooldown on the shield defense Bonwidow has is crazy, at least it should be 5 seconds, I know they're primitive but seriously can't repair (before new mod) 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So aside from still being annoyed with the Khora change (and now thoroughly amused that the same LoS is now crapping up Bonewidow's charge attack for the same reasons), the event's pretty good. The pacing feels good right out of the gate. Getting tokens as well as in-mission rotation drops makes my progress feel great. I've had a couple of issues:

  1. Host Migration causing my Archgun to lose its mods.
  2. Necramechs get caught up on a lot of geometry, it's like a weird movement where it gets stuck stumbling in place. You try and jump and you can't because it's stumbling.
  3. Some flow problems with Bonewidow. She feels actually pretty great now, at least for this event. But when you're dashing you should be able to uncast your 4 (it says ability can't be used), and when you draw your sword she walks forward for a bit and can walk right off cliffs out of your control. Also there's a step forward when using her sword's new projectile attack where she steps forward and can move where you don't want her to.
  4. Bonewidow can't throw grabbed Sentients, she just lets them go and they float in place.
31 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Thank you.
I'll finish ranking Bonewidow (in Fortuna open world for better XP the event is giving bad XP for same corpus ememies) and go back to my first Necramech, having a 10 second cooldown on the shield defense Bonwidow has is crazy, at least it should be 5 seconds, I know they're primitive but seriously can't repair (before new mod)

I've found Bonewidow to be a whole lot tankier, at least for this event. The shield isn't what you want up! I think something changed with her 1 this update, it feels like grabbed enemies last a lot longer now. Since you can grab Sentients, you now have a near-permanent health battery. Combine that with the Necramech Rage mod and she's got a huge amount of healing and a constant supply of energy. I'm finding her a lot tankier than Voidrig now, and not just because he can't heal anymore.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

I've found Bonewidow to be a whole lot tankier, at least for this event. The shield isn't what you want up! I think something changed with her 1 this update, it feels like grabbed enemies last a lot longer now. Since you can grab Sentients, you now have a near-permanent health battery. Combine that with the Necramech Rage mod and she's got a huge amount of healing and a constant supply of energy. I'm finding her a lot tankier than Voidrig now, and not just because he can't heal anymore.

Oh ok, thanks I'll give it a another go, I'm trying to rank Bonewidow to full MR level to get it's HP and armour back up and doing the event is not giving much XP compared to same enemies and levels in Fortuna open world.

Still got to do the second stage yet so I'll be going back in soon and try out the grabbed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 часов назад, [DE]Rebecca сказал:

Vazarin Dash, Trinity’s Blessing, Equinox's Mend, Rejuvenate Aura, and Arcane Pulse no longer heal Necramechs. Out of 21 sources of healing, these five slipped through. 

You keep on nerfing Vazarin Dash into oblivion, huh? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Oh ok, thanks I'll give it a another go, I'm trying to rank Bonewidow to full MR level to get it's HP and armour back up and doing the event is not giving much XP compared to same enemies and levels in Fortuna open world.

Still got to do the second stage yet so I'll be going back in soon and try out the grabbed.

It deals percentage damage and a percentage of that is lifestealed for healing, so it's pretty great at keeping you alive. And they improved the aiming a lot, it's way easier to grab people now. I think maybe what changed is if you can't heal then the enemy doesn't get damaged, so they only take damage when you do. It's like you can just carry them around. I just stopped for the night at lvl31 on my second Forma for her just through this event. I guess it's not super quick, but once she hits lvl10 and gets her sword she's strong enough that you don't notice the missing levels.

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

It deals percentage damage and a percentage of that is lifestealed for healing, so it's pretty great at keeping you alive. And they improved the aiming a lot, it's way easier to grab people now. I think maybe what changed is if you can't heal then the enemy doesn't get damaged, so they only take damage when you do. It's like you can just carry them around. I just stopped for the night at lvl31 on my second Forma for her just through this event. I guess it's not super quick, but once she hits lvl10 and gets her sword she's strong enough that you don't notice the missing levels.

Your right that's quite good now. 👍

Edit:

Not happy got a bug where I was moving in slow motion and had to get out of the Event because it was so horrid.

DE fix it please. :)

 

Edited by Slayer-.
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Gilded Clan Sigil

still looks HORRID vs the first 2 (I only got the gilded thinking it wasnt going to WHITE OUT my entire clan emblem...the 2nd one looks FAR better)

  

8 minutes ago, JDxBarracka said:

How to damage it I killed the node that made it vulnerable , but it is still taking 0 damage from my necro? 


There is a glowing mass in the middle of it you have to shoot

Edited by Kalvorax
Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be VERY nice to somehow convert Scarlet Credits from Scarlet Spear to buy rewards. I think I'm not the only one stuck with unspend... Either let the LD to sell what she was selling back then or Father (mebbe Grandma? she like to exchange) convert them at some ratio...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...