Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Orphix Venom (Concluded on PC)!

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, CodeVauban said:

Man i wish warframe was more about using your warframes and not spaceships, archwing and mechs.

We use Warframes almost everywhere else. Necramechs are completely optional outside of one quest mission and this event, most Archwing stuff can be ignored barring Railjack and Uranus (they said they would remove regular Archwing missions, which there are few of in the game already) and Raijack heavily requires the use of your Warframe to move around stations and your Railjack.

26 minutes ago, Slenderminion said:

Plan is they will come to the other gamemodes as well. I'm guessing they are using this event as a testing ground for that, since they said that Necramechs wouldn't be able to fit through the comparatively low doors most rooms have.

I'm sure they are using the event to test things out, they did this in the past with the Disruption Game mode. It is honestly clever: they offer rewards for constant play, which keeps player count high, and at the same time it works as a very good stress test in a controlled scenario. Literally thousands of people are testing the necramech in missions, and if something very bad happens, it shouldn't affect normal nodes and those who are not interested on it.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb xXMadneXDXx:

21 mns and 520 cells. Legendary arcanes cost 800 each, 800 x 21 = 16800. 16800/520x21mns=678mns=11 hours 30 mns o_O?

Lavos=4500cells. 4500/520x21=181mns=3 hours.

Cedo=4500 cells. 4500=3 hours.

OMG!

I think the values are way, way too high unless this is a monthly event from now on...  Doing this for 30 days will surely burn me out.

26 minutes ago, Dunkelheit said:

I think the values are way, way too high unless this is a monthly event from now on...  Doing this for 30 days will surely burn me out.

It should be noted, as mentioned by Rebecca, that Lavos and the Cedo do drop as part of the event missions. I got his alt helm BP and his main BP in the same run. By the time you get all those cells, you may already have the full set, and then you can instead spend those cells elsewhere.

I did enjoy playing with a mech for the first time, but the only annoying part so far was being removed from the mech in the middle of a fight every time there was a host migration. The mission loads again and I am back as operator having to find the mech and use transference while everything is exploding.

4 hours ago, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

JFC NO.  FFS, our goddamn companions are still active and vulnerable, you have zero excuses for not just letting us have the radar and vacuum they provide that should be innate to the player regardless because they are basic QOL and instead of being even remotely reasonable, you decided that "here's an enemy radar mod for you mech that you have to grind for and then manage to fit in a build that you already have issues fitting everything into."  was a good bandaid to this poor design choice.

Ways i sees it, we have more mod slots on our mechs and warframe and pet with radars is always with you. You may not get to use the enemy radar while in the mech but at least for the event you dont need it and if you did you could just pop back yo your frame for a second or two get a look at the map then hop back in to the mech. 

Maybe its just me but i dont see it as a big deal and dont plan on sacrificing a slot for it even though i feel i could with at least 3 other mods and not suffer any build integrity. 

25 minutes ago, Angtynur said:

I did enjoy playing with a mech for the first time, but the only annoying part so far was being removed from the mech in the middle of a fight every time there was a host migration. The mission loads again and I am back as operator having to find the mech and use transference while everything is exploding.

Just resummon the mech with your gear wheel hotkey (if you own your own personal mech) if its alive you can resummon it to your location with no real cool down 

To repost from the Update thread. I am not sure about your intent regarding clan scoring.

I currently have (as of this posting) the following "bests":

• Orphix Venom: 4880
  • Advanced: 1034
  • Endurance: 9183

Will I be contributing:

1. 15097 (All three combined)
  2. 9183 (Just the Endurance Score)
  3. 9183 (Best score of the 3)

to my clan's overall score?

2 hours ago, PookieNumnums said:

Just resummon the mech with your gear wheel hotkey (if you own your own personal mech) if its alive you can resummon it to your location with no real cool down 

Thank you, but I don't have my own mech. There is so much content in this game and I'm using this Operation to learn about the mechs and build mine.

7 hours ago, Xrasegot said:

I have to use Nacramechs? Sorry but nope, this whole operation is skip for me. Anyways I hope others at least gonna enjoy it :)

You can just use your operator.   I did for all 3 missions (because I'm not keen on the Necramechs).   It's normal ship maps where you can use your warframe, then a boss appears with a radius of influence that forces you out of your frame and into operator mode or a Necramech.

1 hour ago, Aurianna said:

You can just use your operator.   I did for all 3 missions (because I'm not keen on the Necramechs).   It's normal ship maps where you can use your warframe, then a boss appears with a radius of influence that forces you out of your frame and into operator mode or a Necramech.

At least we can use operators? Cool! I will do the event then before they "fix" the operators🤣

8 hours ago, Slenderminion said:

Plan is they will come to the other gamemodes as well. I'm guessing they are using this event as a testing ground for that, since they said that Necramechs wouldn't be able to fit through the comparatively low doors most rooms have.

Ah ok then. As for fitting through the doors, they only need to give Necramechs a crawling mode.

So an event where you use a Necramech... I can't get a Necramech.  Why?  Because I can't get a damaged pod to drop!  3%, really?  I have multiple of all other parts, even the engines but zero pods.  I would love to participate and I know there are the barrow mechs but why can't I use my own?  I hear the borrowed mechs are not that strong and are useless on the tier 3 level so unless I get lucky with my 3% drop rate I won't be doing tier 3.

You could have at least made the damaged parts a purchase reward from the event or a possible drop.  This is a kick in the nuts.

four hours farming the tier 3 vaults today and then I gave up

I find fun how people are complaining about DE "forcing" players to play a certain way, reporting the lack of diversity in the usable pool of stuff.

Just a little question, how many people are using more than 15 weapons as their daily weapons ? (excluding the sorties forced archetypes / the one you use just to get their MR / the ones you may use to do a specific riven or arbitration) There's no need to answer, we all know we are closer to 1% than 20%.

I feel like the noisy minority is crying over the fact that you aren't able to run with a invincible warframe and one shot everything with your 7 formas + 4k riven gun.

Necramechs are now part of the game, and DE wants people to notice them and play them, because they're kinda unplayables, even if they made it into atmosphere like archgun, people would likely not use them but for MR.

Forcing players to play a way is the only way to make some stuff usable, because we all know that you wouldn't use the mech if you could use your frame too, so there's no need to complain, because wether you wanted it or not, here's the event with necramechs, you're not forced to play it if you don't like it.

I wish my clan had though to drop down in tier before the event, we're gunna miss the gold trophy now because of it
or if the lock started when clan scoring starts

also are the scores we get now going to count for the clan scores or do i have to do a full run again?

last but certainly not least, holy S#&$ the event is SO FUN

Archived