The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros - Skill Issues and Suggestions

TnaneverRisen

9 hours ago, Andele3025 said:

Aim/blockglide roll isnt part of the default bullet jump distance. So no the distance of a "single bullet jump" even with mobilize without adding other manouver bits is below the teleport range and for most tilesets more than a room distance worth for the 50+m when teleporting them might be relevant.

Nice projecting tho.

Are you some kind of idiot who doesn't know that you can glide after a bullet jump?  You really thought I meant that people bullet jump just to land flat right after?  Do I really need to explain every detail on how people use the movement system in warframe? Why are you still spamming in my thread?  You have posted nothing but nonsense.

You've become boring.  Zzzzzzz.  Done with your repetitive stupidity.

I really do like Nekros but I don`t think he there yes. If I were to revisit him, here is what I would do.

Spoiler

Passive improvement: Nekros receive 10 health within 15m when enemies are killed.

1st ability:

·       An enemy affected by this will be susceptible to critical and status damage.

·       Headshots will deal more damage.

·       Enemy effected can deal no damage to you or allies.

·       Enemies affected by this will visually be transparent that’s shown as an indicator by your chosen energy colour.

·       Using this will cause a small ragdoll.

·       The enemy that is hit before the ragdoll will knockdown enemies near it in a 10m radius.

2nd ability:

·       Enemies affected will start to move slower when the duration reduces overtime and will topple over while running, when there is 5 seconds left, they will stop completely (due to tiredness)

·       Within a 15m radius from Nekros, enemies will run away from him, the closes Nekros it to the enemy, the faster they run.

·       If the enemies affected are outside of the 15m radius they won`t run away anymore.

·       While active, enemies will topple and fall over when trying to run away from you.

·       Decrease energy cost to 50.

·       (Synergy) Casting the 1st ability on an enemy affected by this ability when killed will double the damage and spread fear to enemies in a 15m radius affecting 20% off max enemies affected.

·       Fix: In interception, enemies will still hack the terminal instead of running away.

3rd ability:

·       As soon as enemies are killed it will drop loot instantly.

4th ability:

·       After the animation is done, make them have 5 seconds of invulnerability being able to absorb damage they receive converting it to damage for them.

·       If there is at least one enemy alive, you should not experience the slow version of the summoning animation.

·       Corpus shadows will only have health which will make them last longer.

·       Whatever proc the enemy is affected with before you kill them will make their shadows deal 100% of that damage.

·       Make there be an indicator above their head to discern them from enemies.

·       If you are bleeding out, one of the shadows will prioritise you and sacrifice itself to revive you but Nekros will get whatever health the shadow had before its sacrifice.

·       If there is at least one enemy alive, you should not experience the slow version of the summoning animation.

·       Healing shadows will cost half the energy.

·       (Synergy) Picking up health orbs from desecrated bodies will heal the shadows and double the health pick up for them. Picking up energy orbs will increase their damage by 400% for 15s. Picked up again can refresh the timer.

47 minutes ago, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

I really do like Nekros but I don`t think he there yes. If I were to revisit him, here is what I would do.

Hide contents

Passive improvement: Nekros receive 10 health within 15m when enemies are killed.

1st ability:

·       An enemy affected by this will be susceptible to critical and status damage.

·       Headshots will deal more damage.

·       Enemy effected can deal no damage to you or allies.

·       Enemies affected by this will visually be transparent that’s shown as an indicator by your chosen energy colour.

·       Using this will cause a small ragdoll.

·       The enemy that is hit before the ragdoll will knockdown enemies near it in a 10m radius.

2nd ability:

·       Enemies affected will start to move slower when the duration reduces overtime and will topple over while running, when there is 5 seconds left, they will stop completely (due to tiredness)

·       Within a 15m radius from Nekros, enemies will run away from him, the closes Nekros it to the enemy, the faster they run.

·       If the enemies affected are outside of the 15m radius they won`t run away anymore.

·       While active, enemies will topple and fall over when trying to run away from you.

·       Decrease energy cost to 50.

·       (Synergy) Casting the 1st ability on an enemy affected by this ability when killed will double the damage and spread fear to enemies in a 15m radius affecting 20% off max enemies affected.

·       Fix: In interception, enemies will still hack the terminal instead of running away.

3rd ability:

·       As soon as enemies are killed it will drop loot instantly.

4th ability:

·       After the animation is done, make them have 5 seconds of invulnerability being able to absorb damage they receive converting it to damage for them.

·       Corpus shadows will only have health which will make them last longer.

·       Whatever proc the enemy is affected with before you kill them will make their shadows deal 100% of that damage.

·       Make there be an indicator above their head to discern them from enemies.

·       If you are bleeding out, one of the shadows will prioritise you and sacrifice itself to revive you but Nekros will get whatever health the shadow had before its sacrifice.

·       Healing shadows will cost half the energy.

·       (Synergy) Picking up health orbs from desecrated bodies will heal the shadows and double the health pick up for them. Picking up energy orbs will increase their damage by 400% for 15s. Picked up again can refresh the timer.

There are some cool ideas in there (like soul punch adding vulnerability).  Some stuff sounds overpowered though, like health orbs healing shadows.

4 hours ago, TnaneverRisen said:

Are you some kind of idiot who doesn't know that you can glide after a bullet jump?  You really thought I meant that people bullet jump just to land flat right after?  Do I really need to explain every detail on how people use the movement system in warframe? Why are you still spamming in my thread?  You have posted nothing but nonsense.

You've become boring.  Zzzzzzz.  Done with your repetitive stupidity.

Projecting again wont help. And yes based on your previous posts its fairly obvious you are indeed one who hardlands after bullet jumps.
Also doesnt counter the point that execute is trash, terrify and shadow costs arent their issues and that you being unable to kill and move on as you desecrate nor keep up with allies is entirely a personal issue while your suggestion of returning this was something patched out.

15 hours ago, TnaneverRisen said:

There are some cool ideas in there (like soul punch adding vulnerability).  Some stuff sounds overpowered though, like health orbs healing shadows.

I wouldn't say that part is overpowers maybe I didn`t explain myself well. One energy orb doesn't completely heal them, it works the same way as it would to Nekros. This synergises with his desecrate and it`s better then what DE did with his 1st. Is then any other ideas that you think is OP? maybe I can explain myself about them.  

Archived