Panthera. Needs back it primary punch through back! evin with unch mods it still dont work after all this time.

(XBOX)xSeeMyEvilx

the old panthera befor it got a prime an a state buff use to have base enemy punch through. witch made it actually ok with bouceing of wall. as you could shot a on comeing group of enemy an if a wall was behind them it have a reasonable chance to come back an get more damage per shot. now it has to go through a dame clip to kill one enemy. witch would be ok if it hit the enemy's behind them like befor.  it really mattter for a auto fire weapon to have punch.  the old panthera was nothing too strong low crit. an ok status chance. an to me the best way to make it perform well was to make up for it low crit an meh status chance was high multishot. fire rate. an damage. all tired to the face it had punch through. but now it still has not been fixed. best case would to give use back it's built in punch though that still worked. but would not go though doors an wall. or objects. like befor. another thing i really want to address that i feel is really important. is how multishot works on the panthera. most player seem to dislike it an see it as holding it back. im here to say plz.PLZ dont listen to that. as it really is cool an fun. with enough multishot is put on at least 3 per shot it becomes a cone shot with heavy caliber mod on an it shot a awsome fast stream of buzz saws. that back when punch through worked like it did befor on it. it was strong atleast the way i moded it. it could melt enemys. because it was efficient at spreading the damage out. an in normal mission were you would control enemys it was so good. Please fix my baby an make her work again as she is not evin with my perfect rivens she struggles. an has thing holding her back. the idea for the prime was neat. but really it serve to annoy the player than help. as it could stagger you. with a weapon designed to have bouceing blades all over the places it hard to acount for it hitting near you. not counting the damage is pretty weak. an last i know did not scale well with modes. plz help this reach the dev. or someone how cares thanks an sorry for the spelling an grammer.

13 hours ago, (XBOX)xSeeMyEvilx said:

the old panthera befor it got a prime an a state buff use to have base enemy punch through. witch made it actually ok with bouceing of wall. as you could shot a on comeing group of enemy an if a wall was behind them it have a reasonable chance to come back an get more damage per shot. now it has to go through a dame clip to kill one enemy. witch would be ok if it hit the enemy's behind them like befor.  it really mattter for a auto fire weapon to have punch.  the old panthera was nothing too strong low crit. an ok status chance. an to me the best way to make it perform well was to make up for it low crit an meh status chance was high multishot. fire rate. an damage. all tired to the face it had punch through. but now it still has not been fixed. best case would to give use back it's built in punch though that still worked. but would not go though doors an wall. or objects. like befor. another thing i really want to address that i feel is really important. is how multishot works on the panthera. most player seem to dislike it an see it as holding it back. im here to say plz.PLZ dont listen to that. as it really is cool an fun. with enough multishot is put on at least 3 per shot it becomes a cone shot with heavy caliber mod on an it shot a awsome fast stream of buzz saws. that back when punch through worked like it did befor on it. it was strong atleast the way i moded it. it could melt enemys. because it was efficient at spreading the damage out. an in normal mission were you would control enemys it was so good. Please fix my baby an make her work again as she is not evin with my perfect rivens she struggles. an has thing holding her back. the idea for the prime was neat. but really it serve to annoy the player than help. as it could stagger you. with a weapon designed to have bouceing blades all over the places it hard to acount for it hitting near you. not counting the damage is pretty weak. an last i know did not scale well with modes. plz help this reach the dev. or someone how cares thanks an sorry for the spelling an grammer.

Apology accepted.

Also here is a present: https://writingcenter.unc.edu/tips-and-tools/paragraphs/

I don't really understand what you're trying to argue here... Punchthrough is somehow related to the weapon's killing potential? 

The only thing I have read regarding changes to Panthera's punchthrough was the FIX regarding punchthrough not working on enemies prior to update 22.20.

You know you can add punchthrough to a weapon? I don't how much 'base enemy punchthrough' you're referring that would offset the benefits from shred or primed shred. 

I also don't know what world you're living in where Panthera or Panthera Prime could ever be considered viable "melt enemy" weapons. 

• Like 1

yeah again sorry. trying my best to explain with details.

1.what i'm trying to say is punch through don't worked on the Panthera. at all. it wont shot throught enemys evin when i add 3 mods to get near 7 meters. punch through.

2ed. an trying to expressing that it is important to a auto fire gun. an many builds i had made more it. that was able to melt a hoard of lv 170 just fine.

3ed. i try to express. my concerns on how multi-shot effect the panthera with the mod called heavy caliber. that it would split is aim. an how that became a awsome feature to that gun. onec given enough multi-shot. it shots a wide cone forward. an it was fun. an effect. im MR 30 now an i know i could still mae it work well if only thay fix it. only it's secondary fire beam can benefite from punch through mods. witch as i said that was not oways the case. it primary fire onec had base punch through endlessly through enemy units. an that made it able to benefit from more mod slot not neededing a punch through mod.. hope this help.

it's oway a shame when people don't get what i mean about the panthera. an call it weak. yet i made it stronger than an more viable befor the arca plasmor!!. befor it got nerfed. an it riven was higher an befor status proc's could stack.

one hell of a claim. i know. but i would challenge other vs my panthera vs their god roll riven arca plasmor in a 60 min kuva run. how get more kills. an i would almsot have ore than double thier kills. yet people felt that weapon was strong an viable.

the reason ill try to explain why the panthera was better. in almost every way. was it had endless punch through. highest base damage out of all auto fire gun. at least at the time. an far superior range. witch really why arca plasmor fell behind. the kill rate suffer inbetween time it takes to get closer to get an max out how many it would it per fire. evin tho it was hard hitting their was not much to make up for that weakness.  one you put enough work into the panthera is was savage. an i changed so many people opinoin on that gun. but now everything people say about the gun i can no longer defend it. it is trash now evin with my god rolls. an with the new buff to the stats an stacking procs. with better crit. it still fells fall behind what it use to be able to do. just because how powerful punch through can be.  an i miss it so very much. it became one of my top 3 primarys.  

but as of now it trash. bouceing off enemys really ruin what it could do with the built in punch. it onec had.

• 3 months later...
On 2020-12-19 at 5:34 AM, Leqesai said:

Punchthrough is somehow related to the weapon's killing potential? 

If you shoot and (...if punchthrough worked...) it hits 4 enemies, this is an obviously more effective use of 1 shot than it bouncing back, hitting 1. It is absolutely related to a weapons killing potential in maps/strategies that have clustered enemies. Adding punchthrough to Panthera currently only works in about 1/20 shots (I would consider this a bug).

1 < 4

Apologies (for my sarcasm) if you weren't aware that punchthrough on Panthera is literally broken and does not work currently.

Edit: There was also a short time you could hit an enemy, have the blade bounce off a back wall and come back and hit the same enemy. It just felt good to see it happen.. and then suddenly it stopped working.

Edited by Pzykdruhgs
dn
  • Like 1

On 2020-12-19 at 8:44 AM, (XBOX)xSeeMyEvilx said:

it's oway a shame when people don't get what i mean about the panthera. an call it weak. yet i made it stronger than an more viable befor the arca plasmor!!. befor it got nerfed. an it riven was higher an befor status proc's could stack.

one hell of a claim. i know. but i would challenge other vs my panthera vs their god roll riven arca plasmor in a 60 min kuva run. how get more kills. an i would almsot have ore than double thier kills. yet people felt that weapon was strong an viable.

the reason ill try to explain why the panthera was better. in almost every way. was it had endless punch through. highest base damage out of all auto fire gun. at least at the time. an far superior range. witch really why arca plasmor fell behind. the kill rate suffer inbetween time it takes to get closer to get an max out how many it would it per fire. evin tho it was hard hitting their was not much to make up for that weakness.  one you put enough work into the panthera is was savage. an i changed so many people opinoin on that gun. but now everything people say about the gun i can no longer defend it. it is trash now evin with my god rolls. an with the new buff to the stats an stacking procs. with better crit. it still fells fall behind what it use to be able to do. just because how powerful punch through can be.  an i miss it so very much. it became one of my top 3 primarys.  

but as of now it trash. bouceing off enemys really ruin what it could do with the built in punch. it onec had.

Also the alt-fire needs to be like others. It’s hard trying to keep R3 pressed down while trying to move around. Was sort of creeping dudes out by acting like some maniacal chainsaw massacre. But it was a huge pain to enjoy when I was struggling to move, aim, and attack.