Necramechs are in the shop for 375 platinum , opinions

Seems inefficient to buy them in the first place - if you are an active player. Unless you skip Deimos entirely it's likely you get them anyways eventually. I don't mind them being purchasable for plat. It's farmable gear with an okay farm and tradable parts. I'd put them on the same gear level as K-Drives and you can buy those for plat too.

At worst it's a borderline newbie trap considering how relatively quickly they are to get if you play the content they are in. Especially if you utilize trade chat if you maybe miss a part or so. It's also way cheaper.

Also, who the f tries to show off in Necramechs? Outside of the event they have barely any use. Dafuq? I'd actually laugh if anyone tried to run infront of me in their mech "look at me!".

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by (PSN)Deeceem
  • Like 1

What was the market cost for parts before they put it on sale? 20 plat for 4 parts?, an easily acquired set of syndicate shop BPs, and half a week of building? 

Why is this a subject? Frivolous complaints obscure real problems and subjects.

Did they put the three archguns on sale? That would be an improvement, those were unreasonably expensive to farm or trade for. 

On 2021-01-14 at 7:33 AM, (NSW)IronElemental said:

Just an assumption here, but i think you're confusing father tokens with son tokens?

Son tokens are a pain to collect, with the animal capture stuff, father just wants randon junk scavanged from deimos' surface.

The only thing that slowed down my required father token collection was his amount offered at any 1 time.

Yes sorry, I edited the post now to solve the confusion. Thank you

On 2021-01-19 at 2:51 AM, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

I was just joking :D

I know, so was I. 👍

On 2021-01-18 at 10:12 PM, BahamutKaiser said:

What was the market cost for parts before they put it on sale? 20 plat for 4 parts?, an easily acquired set of syndicate shop BPs, and half a week of building? 

Why is this a subject? Frivolous complaints obscure real problems and subjects.

Did they put the three archguns on sale? That would be an improvement, those were unreasonably expensive to farm or trade for. 

Honestly, it was far less of a grind than I expected. I started basically on Xmas and got it done by New Years Day. I suspect the reason there are so many complaints is because 1) people want to complain, and 2) because they hate the fact that they no longer would have to do something they didn't enjoy. To paraphrase a famous politician, "Saying you had it tough is not an argument for why it should be tough for others." And no, seems the new guns are syndicate only, at least for now.

On 2021-01-19 at 6:09 AM, (PSN)Deeceem said:

Seems inefficient to buy them in the first place - if you are an active player. Unless you skip Deimos entirely it's likely you get them anyways eventually.

Yes, i skipped it. I'm completely fine with not having a necramech, or i would be until DE makes the next quest enforce having one to progress. It has happened before. Also ostron and solaris. As long as necramechs aren't required for going forward, then i don't care, since the "open world" is BS. So, one hopes the people who decide things at DE aren't morons. I know, a dim hope, and i sure as hell won't support DE by buying anything regardless.

Edited by (PSN)Yggranya

I farmed mine, I had heaps of parts left over for the second one.

Who really cares what other players do with their plat, money or whatever, they choose to do it who cares.

It doesn't effect the player who grinded theirs so whats all the whining about, it's not like the bought version come with massive game changing super powers. 

You also need to take into consideration that some people work a hectic life and want to be part of the game to play with Clannies in missions but don't have the time for the grinding of some items, unlike some players who can play 12 hours or more a day and already have the gear from grinding. *cough me cough*

Question-

Did anyone who has purchased the Necromechs, did the come with the Maus or were they weapon naked like the Archwings in Market. Was gonna toss the plat but noticed it says nothing about them having a weapon....which might mean the only way to get the Maus is to craft in Foundry.

Any and all info on this would be grand as I do not want to be like the Graviton when you buy it without doing the phase to unlock the  Archgun Launcher. That was a sad time for my sons and myself to find out.....

Thanks

51 minutes ago, (XBOX)DShinShoryuken said:

Question-

Did anyone who has purchased the Necromechs, did the come with the Maus or were they weapon naked like the Archwings in Market. Was gonna toss the plat but noticed it says nothing about them having a weapon....which might mean the only way to get the Maus is to craft in Foundry.

Any and all info on this would be grand as I do not want to be like the Graviton when you buy it without doing the phase to unlock the  Archgun Launcher. That was a sad time for my sons and myself to find out.....

Thanks

That's a very interesting question it doesn't mention the Archgun at all.

The picture is also wrong I just looked, it does not show the Mausolon in the traditional position, it is showing the Mausolon in the Arquebex 4th skill position which the Mausolon cannot do, so DE need to clarify it's sale pitch. 

Edit:
The Archgun is also not in the market anywhere after looking, so DE need to step up.

Edited by Slayer-.
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, (XBOX)DShinShoryuken said:

Question-

Thanks

I can confirm that when I purchased Voidrig for the event I did get the mausolon too. I was actually wondering the same thing, but decided to gamble because I knew I was going to farm Bonewidow eventually either way. 

• Like 2

I had already gotten both mechs through trading / random drops.  But as far as I know, both of them come with the mausolon when constructed.  It's a default part of the mech, which is important since there's no other way to get it.  At least, I'm pretty sure there's no option to buy the Mausolon separately at the moment.