Jump to content

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.1


Recommended Posts

why DE are u tryng to kill this game or what this event is just like the condrix but more bugs already failed 2 times in a row couse the resonator spawns in a wall or secret room or whatewer the pion is ur just recyling older events and ur waisting our time

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
vor einer Stunde schrieb S3tt:

why DE are u tryng to kill this game or what this event is just like the condrix but more bugs already failed 2 times in a row couse the resonator spawns in a wall or secret room or whatewer the pion is ur just recyling older events and ur waisting our time

 

fluctis ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! I was checking out the operation glyph to display the clan emblem and it seems it does not work on Operator, it does but it defaults to the normal icon. I will share you 2 images to see if this could be fix or if this was intended. 
unknown.png 

 ( Heres the first picture showing the clan emblem on a warframe using the operation glyph sigil . All 3 from the operation works on warframes , pets and mechs. )
unknown.png 

And for the second picture, all 3 from the operation sigil does not display the clan emblem, it defaults to the normal icon as shown. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

We've had a lot of "ability use prevented" bug this morning in the operation (where the user, client or host, cannot use any ability - prevented, and cannot use transference, gear wheel either, and thus is "stuck" in their mechs / warframes untill they die).

Odd thing is it was fine yesterday. Maybe some network issues ?

 

Anyway that happened a lot today and is very annoying. Also the Fallen mechs lying around are quite annoying, frankly I rarely see them before it's too late, and they seem to prioritize over your own mech, which... please, no.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

1. since you nerf khora sometimes you can´t even hit enemies in front of you with wipclaw

2. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette effects they suck 

3.give us the option to keep the crystal armor on the gara kaleida skin or even better make the armor stand alone, and add the wings to the syandana

4.give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look too dumb

5.you haven´t fix any of this https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/page/3/#comments

6.wisp "walking" sound not working

7. gauss feet are bug

8.nikana zaw holster style is bug

9.now that you kill steel essence farm, can you rollback the survival AI enemies just stand doing nothing 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
En 18/12/2020 a las 20:49, Voltage dijo:

Thanks for the hotfix.

This event is very poorly designed. Having a mission where 99% of your account, gear, play time, or progression doesn't matter is extremely frustrating. Disabling the title of this game that has been built for 7 years for an Operation removes all sense of optimization or enjoyment within the mission. Scarlet Spear had many issues, but atleast your gear mattered. Right now, it's just Fluctus on Voidrig. Anything else is not a great time. Sure, you can use Protea's Dispenser to get Necramech energy, but that is an exception to the major handicap this mission puts on the player.

I signed up for Warframe, and the Warframe really does not matter in this Operation. That makes it unfun. I didn't get Mastery Rank 30 or Forma up every item in the game to use 2 arsenal items out of 600+.

Capping an endless mission isn't endurance by the way. Unless the word endurance is describing doing this for 30 days.

And I will just add that the reason this Operation is vacant of major bugs is because almost none of the arsenal can be used for the majority of the mission.

breaking bad series GIF

Amen

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Astral Autopsy doesnt work on IronBride.

It can be kinda logical, since it's not technicallyt a archweapon, but since it only accept archmelee mods, it would be fine forit to be able to work. scanning sentient in operator form is a pain

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if mentioned previously by others, but when attempting to solo extract from the event missions with a pet equipped, if the pet runs out to attack enemies, the extraction timer resets to 59 secs.  I am experiencing this all the time (tested as squad member, not host).

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I fully realize that much of this thread is comprised of complaints, both valid and otherwise.

I'd like to toss in my two cents and say that Rejuvenation/Energy Siphon NOT affecting Necramechs is frankly kinda crippling in this event - y'know, the Operation where you are highly encouraged to use Necramechs. The lack of general repair and energy sources outside of energy orb RNG means you WILL get screwed, it's only a matter of time, and then you're left with your Operator, as your Warframe is disabled by the Orphixi. Having Rejuvenation affect Necramechs shouldn't even be an issue because of how little health regen it provides compared to the enormous pool of health that the Necramechs have - and it would be infinitely better to just have even that as opposed to the nothing we have now. As for Energy Siphon not affecting Necramechs.... Come on. It's 0.6 energy per second. Same sorta deal as with Rejuvenation.

And I realize fully that Necramech Repair exists as a mod. But, that only ensures you heal back up to 49% at best when max level after falling down to 20% HP, and has a 15 second cooldown. 51% of your Necramech health cannot be recovered outside of a select few means.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Since I've already griped in this thread, let me first offer some positive feedback before going into more problems.
The new event is reasonably fun, I like being able to use mechs in a "normal" map, the event being mech-centric has finally given us a way to rank up mechs without grinding open-world in solo free roams (because in an open-world squad mission the risk of losing all xp gains still persists, what, 3 months since launch?). The rewards are satisfactory IMO, at least at the endurance tier. Vilcor's dialog is satisfactory. The event is grindy as usual, but the action with the mechs is fresh, and I like having a new excuse to be using them.

Okay, now the problems. Some of these have existed since the launch of the mech content and are now seriously annoying.
1. Mech weapon appearance cannot be customized. What is the point of having a Mausolon skin etc., with no way to apply it. Colors etc. I can customize the Iron Bride but not the main weapon in the mech loadout. It's been 3 months.
2. Mechs need crouch movement and crouch firing. Doorways in ships cut off line of sight making it difficult to target the Resonators spawning in other rooms. The mach have a crouch pose, but no functionality to it at all. Let's say this does take some work to implement, so I am understanding of that. That said, this needs to happen. Preferably during the course of this event, due to the foregoing citation.
3. Mech/mech weapon xp loss. This is huge. It has persisted since the launch of the content. When people accuse DE of not testing their own game, this is what they are talking about and the criticism is well-deserved. You gave us a new arch-weapon (very cool!), and an obvious channel through which to rank it up, but nope. I had to run Salacia in archwing to rank up the Prisma Dual Decurion(s!). Still needs forma too but I have this event to run, not inclined to divert into ranking up again with arch-missions while Orphix is active.

BTW is it a Dual Decurion or Decurions?
I still like this game, but for players who have dealt with such issues time and again, it starts to trigger a frustration reflex.

e: also this is comparatively minor, but the controller force-feedback for the mausolon is kinda... intense. It's at 11 right now and I'd say dial it back to a 9 or so. Before it rattles my controller apart, pls.

Edited by Cristovelli
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well yeah we have alot of casuals who once again turned out to be unprepared for the event (oh no, Mech is only for MaStErY PoInTs and omg I don't have prime rubedo DE PLEASE I WANT TO PLAY MY SARINA) but...

I have 1 question.

Are Shedu parts in drop list?

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Cristovelli said:

Since I've already griped in this thread, let me first offer some positive feedback before going into more problems.
The new event is reasonably fun, I like being able to use mechs in a "normal" map, the event being mech-centric has finally given us a way to rank up mechs without grinding open-world in solo free roams (because in an open-world squad mission the risk of losing all xp gains still persists, what, 3 months since launch?). The rewards are satisfactory IMO, at least at the endurance tier. Vilcor's dialog is satisfactory. The event is grindy as usual, but the action with the mechs is fresh, and I like having a new excuse to be using them.

Okay, now the problems. Some of these have existed since the launch of the mech content and are now seriously annoying.
1. Mech weapon appearance cannot be customized. What is the point of having a Mausolon skin etc., with no way to apply it. Colors etc. I can customize the Iron Bride but not the main weapon in the mech loadout. It's been 3 months.
2. Mechs need crouch movement and crouch firing. Doorways in ships cut off line of sight making it difficult to target the Resonators spawning in other rooms. The mach have a crouch pose, but no functionality to it at all. Let's say this does take some work to implement, so I am understanding of that. That said, this needs to happen. Preferably during the course of this event, due to the foregoing citation.
3. Mech/mech weapon xp loss. This is huge. It has persisted since the launch of the content. When people accuse DE of not testing their own game, this is what they are talking about and the criticism is well-deserved. You gave us a new arch-weapon (very cool!), and an obvious channel through which to rank it up, but nope. I had to run Salacia in archwing to rank up the Prisma Dual Decurion(s!). Still needs forma too but I have this event to run, not inclined to divert into ranking up again with arch-missions while Orphix is active.

BTW is it a Dual Decurion or Decurions?
I still like this game, but for players who have dealt with such issues time and again, it starts to trigger a frustration reflex.

The positive feedback and the problems mentioned in this, I wholeheartedly agree with. It's quite fun being able to stomp around in a Voidrig on a ship!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, S3tt said:

why DE are u tryng to kill this game or what this event is just like the condrix but more bugs already failed 2 times in a row couse the resonator spawns in a wall or secret room or whatewer the pion is ur just recyling older events and ur waisting our time

 

I had that a few times as well but since i know the way into those rooms it was no problem for me. Maybe time to explore a bit?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ESYLD said:

Not sure if mentioned previously by others, but when attempting to solo extract from the event missions with a pet equipped, if the pet runs out to attack enemies, the extraction timer resets to 59 secs.  I am experiencing this all the time (tested as squad member, not host).

Oh yea! Im glad you also notice this too, everytime I try to extract im like, what the heck why is it resetting im clearly in the extraction zone. I didnt know what the cause but thanks to your observation this does sucks. I kept getting people who host migrate and then new host loads faster than me thus when I reconnect, squad is disbanded and I lose all my progress. its very annoying. so i just try to extract at a safe reasonable time so its not a big loss if bugs/mechansim as that happens. 

But yea back to your point, I also am experiecing that bug. very annoying.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I was hoping for a little bit more from this event, apart from all the bugs of course, it again could have been a great fun event with decent rewards to get the player base amppped up like SS did.. in SS we always could find a squad to run the fully flotilla.. this one is just a bit underwhelming and really low rewards for some weird reason.. If its meant to be a SS then at least make the rewards similar to SS .. The game play inside with mechs is a bit "bash em crash em" and the bloody operator/warframe/necramech bug getting locked in or out is a real downer once u get past 25.. that needs to be fixed asap as it just stuffs the game play.  And whats with the random teleporting in the mech?  The event itself once its patched and the leaderboard comes online will hopfully create some interest, I think I'm the only one in my clan even looking at it.. sad.. but once this test is done and fixed maybe it'll be ok :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Taitou25 said:

The positive feedback and the problems mentioned in this, I wholeheartedly agree with. It's quite fun being able to stomp around in a Voidrig on a ship!

I hope im replying to the correct person haha , but yea to customize your archgun You have to do it via your archwing slot. ( so dont click your arch gun under the Necramech. pick the Archgun that is below the Archwing category ) From there you could customize and color as normal , enjoy :D

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Taitou25 said:

I'd like to toss in my two cents and say that Rejuvenation/Energy Siphon NOT affecting Necramechs is frankly kinda crippling in this event - y'know, the Operation where you are highly encouraged to use Necramechs. The lack of general repair and energy sources outside of energy orb RNG means you WILL get screwed,
And I realize fully that Necramech Repair exists as a mod. But, that only ensures you heal back up to 49% at best when max level after falling down to 20% HP, and has a 15 second cooldown. 51% of your Necramech health cannot be recovered outside of a select few means.

1 Bonewidow says: "Take a look at my meathook!" It's integrated into the frame you are highly encouraged to play ^^
2 You got downtime in between waves, get a dispenser or something like a ember for energy. If your short on time make sure that there is one of your group that goes in front outside of the bubble and puts the dispenser down where your frames will pass. Problem solved right?

I just did a few 36 wave runs, i do not see the problem in what you are describing, i see it as that it forces you to get to know the frames, encourages group play and discourages yolo since that is so 2018 and older.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-12-18 at 6:49 PM, Voltage said:

Thanks for the hotfix.

This event is very poorly designed. Having a mission where 99% of your account, gear, play time, or progression doesn't matter is extremely frustrating. Disabling the title of this game that has been built for 7 years for an Operation removes all sense of optimization or enjoyment within the mission. Scarlet Spear had many issues, but atleast your gear mattered. Right now, it's just Fluctus on Voidrig. Anything else is not a great time. Sure, you can use Protea's Dispenser to get Necramech energy, but that is an exception to the major handicap this mission puts on the player.

I signed up for Warframe, and the Warframe really does not matter in this Operation. That makes it unfun. I didn't get Mastery Rank 30 or Forma up every item in the game to use 2 arsenal items out of 600+.

Capping an endless mission isn't endurance by the way. Unless the word endurance is describing doing this for 30 days.

And I will just add that the reason this Operation is vacant of major bugs is because almost none of the arsenal can be used for the majority of the mission.

don't worry, its not like they released the event less then week after announcing it without using test clusters or anything. 😉

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...