Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.1

[DE]Rebecca

11 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thanks for the hotfix.

This event is very poorly designed. Having a mission where 99% of nothing from your account, gear, play time, or progression matters is extremely frustrating. Disabling the title of this game that has been built for 7 years for an Operation removes all sense of optimization or enjoyment within the mission. Scarlet Spear had many issues, but atleast your gear mattered. Right now, it's just Fluctus on Voidrig. Anything else is not a great time. Sure, you can use Protea's Dispenser to get Necramech energy, but that is an exception to the major handicap this mission puts on the player.

I signed up for Warframe, and the Warframe really does not matter in this Operation. That makes it unfun. I didn't get Mastery Rank 30 or Forma up every item in the game to use 2 arsenal items out of 600+.

lol

4 minutes ago, AugmentedJustice said:

I have to agree.....I missed scarlett spear so i missed all the arcanes and really need them. So far i've spent almost 3 hours doing the 3rd tier one and all i've got to show for it is 2.1k points. It is kinda disheartening.

you can have fun, or you can be efficient. cant have both apparently

5 minutes ago, Selinurr said:

While playing the Op, there were times when hopping back into the Mech would kinda lock my character. Like I could not Transference out or use any Mech abilities. I had to get my Mech to die to be able to use my Operator :[

And then when you finally resummon the mech you'll be locked in it until you die again. This bug has been in the game since before Deimos Arcana and it's hilarious (in a bad way) to see that it hasn't been addressed in an event which forces you to play with said mechs.

I don't mind playing with the mechs, but at least allow us to have a continuous, bugfree flow for a mission if we want any chances of actually reaching the endurance cap. Failed runs at over 26 orphixes killed just because we were stuck in the mechs.

scarlet spear > this "event"

scarlet spear was more rewarding, phasic cells is miniscule 

sadly the arcanes and lavos can stay in this event for now , will farm when on the normal gamemodes 

where warframe is in WARFRAME.

for now just the ceti lacera i missed and few mech mods, and im done with this "event"

not to sound negative i enjoy the missions with the mechs but the reward vs time is NOT balanced 

Okay my only REAL complaints about this:
I'm getting the rough end of the stick as no one ever logs in on my ghost clan. 20K Points alone is really rough, considering the fact Orphix become extremely tanky to the point where even Arquebex takes about 20/30 shots to lower their health to either 50% or dead.

Can we get status procs on sentients? Maybe? Like, maybe one or two status procs? Without an armour buff to "Compensate"? Sentients are already tedious to fight at the best of times, coupled with their insanely high dmg and annoying gimmicks (like the floaty dudes with canisters on their hips.), it'd be nice if we could AT LEAST corrosive proc Orphix to make it slightly less tanky by the time you get 30/40 minutes into the event. having to blast their immunities with void dmg really slows down the entire pacing, and it's difficult to strip 20 sentients all about the roaming about the room.

Also: Give Voidrig an actual way to heal without having to fall back on Necramech Repair. Yes, you could heal with healing dash, but it was not really that OP. Tried takin' em to Fortuna where any necramech gets shredded by level 60 corpus enemise? That 500 Regen don't really matter much, sadly. Could just allow Necraweb to give Voidrig HP regen, or something. 

13 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thanks for the hotfix.

This event is very poorly designed. Having a mission where 99% of nothing from your account, gear, play time, or progression matters is extremely frustrating. Disabling the title of this game that has been built for 7 years for an Operation removes all sense of optimization or enjoyment within the mission. Scarlet Spear had many issues, but atleast your gear mattered. Right now, it's just Fluctus on Voidrig. Anything else is not a great time. Sure, you can use Protea's Dispenser to get Necramech energy, but that is an exception to the major handicap this mission puts on the player.

I signed up for Warframe, and the Warframe really does not matter in this Operation. That makes it unfun. I didn't get Mastery Rank 30 or Forma up every item in the game to use 2 arsenal items out of 600+.

Capping an endless mission isn't endurance by the way. Unless the word endurance is describing doing this for 30 days.

And I will just add that the reason this Operation is vacant of bugs is because almost none of the arsenal can be used for the majority of the mission.

You do not have to play it if you don't want to, simple as that. I don't see the issue in changing stuff up a bit. Feels fresh, feels different. If we were able to use our frames and weapons to one shot the orphix, you probably would have posted that it is too easy and blah blah blah blah. 

17 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Capping an endless mission isn't endurance by the way. Unless the word endurance is describing doing this for 30 days.

Or endless means the endless suffering farming for the points...

Indeed you are speaking from my soul.

This event is even more stupid as Scarlet Spear...
Just did a run with lvling Gear and still managed without greater troubles to cap of 36 Orphix...

So yeah... Pretty embarrising ngl...

I expected more honestly. Like u said. That a lvled Necramech should matter, but as u can see it doesnt at all..

unknown.png

So far the event is .... uhm .. ''special'' to put it nicely, didn't encounter a problem with the mechs so far but just the cells ... urgh, I mean sure, you don't have to rush trough the event or anything, since it lasts 30 Days, but cmon, gaining 10% of your score as cells is kinda insulting.

3 minutes ago, fo3nixz said:

scarlet spear > this "event"

scarlet spear was more rewarding, phasic cells is miniscule 

sadly the arcanes and lavos can stay in this event for now , will farm when on the normal gamemodes 

where warframe is in WARFRAME.

for now just the ceti lacera i missed and few mech mods, and im done with this "event"

not to sound negative i enjoy the missions with the mechs but the reward vs time is NOT balanced 

Ngl but I enjoyed SS more than this, even though I haven't been on the mission but I can just tell it's the same thing but on Necramech

17 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thanks for the hotfix.

This event is very poorly designed. Having a mission where 99% of your account, gear, play time, or progression doesn't matter is extremely frustrating. Disabling the title of this game that has been built for 7 years for an Operation removes all sense of optimization or enjoyment within the mission. Scarlet Spear had many issues, but atleast your gear mattered. Right now, it's just Fluctus on Voidrig. Anything else is not a great time. Sure, you can use Protea's Dispenser to get Necramech energy, but that is an exception to the major handicap this mission puts on the player.

And I will just add that the reason this Operation is vacant of bugs is because almost none of the arsenal can be used for the majority of the mission.

This post makes no sense, so by your logic no railjack,  no operator, no archwing? 

17 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

Revert or replace the line of sight added to Khora's Whipclaw in U29.5.0.

giphy.gif

It constantly reports false negatives when nothing is visibly blocking line of sight, and makes using Khora's primary, central ability spotty and frustrating.

giphy.gif

This has been broken for now 10 hotfixes and a minor release. Intentionally introducing bugs that harm the usability of a frame is not the right way to address balance problems.

The line of sight also breaks in some circumstances when it interacts with Strangledome.

Replace it with something else - anything else - so I can hit the things I'm aiming at and know I should hit. The "simple" LoS constantly fails, a simple damage falloff would not.

Playing primarily Khora, this is how the change has been for me too. It seems to have made the whip just more inconsistent, whilst still allowing me to sometimes hit enemies through walls? It's inconsistent now, and the change AFAIK doesn't seem to have actually fixed the issue it was trying to. Please revert it.

Just now, Zenithrium said:

Playing primarily Khora, this is how the change has been for me too. It seems to have made the whip just more inconsistent, whilst still allowing me to sometimes hit enemies through walls? It's inconsistent now, and the change AFAIK doesn't seem to have actually fixed the issue it was trying to. Please revert it.

the two changes they did in that fix were specific to SP farming. now that thats not a thing they should revert the change or only keep ONE

Archived