Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.1

[DE]Rebecca

3 minutes ago, xXaXaXx said:

And how long doing eidalons?

Again as with SS the point is this is timed.
Some people on SS didn't manage to get all the arcanes because they didn't have time to play all day long for 30 days.
That's why they increased the points for SS after the first week.
If you are happy to grind 10+ hours for one arcane, more power to you.

hace 23 minutos, Voltage dijo:

Thanks for the hotfix.

This event is very poorly designed. Having a mission where 99% of your account, gear, play time, or progression doesn't matter is extremely frustrating. Disabling the title of this game that has been built for 7 years for an Operation removes all sense of optimization or enjoyment within the mission. Scarlet Spear had many issues, but atleast your gear mattered. Right now, it's just Fluctus on Voidrig. Anything else is not a great time. Sure, you can use Protea's Dispenser to get Necramech energy, but that is an exception to the major handicap this mission puts on the player.

I signed up for Warframe, and the Warframe really does not matter in this Operation. That makes it unfun. I didn't get Mastery Rank 30 or Forma up every item in the game to use 2 arsenal items out of 600+.

Capping an endless mission isn't endurance by the way. Unless the word endurance is describing doing this for 30 days.

And I will just add that the reason this Operation is vacant of bugs is because almost none of the arsenal can be used for the majority of the mission.

XD

il y a 5 minutes, PSYKOSIS101 a dit :

How are you meant to scan the new enemies if you cant bring helios or scanner into the area?

The Operators can, and thankfully, the enemies don't require a lot of scans.

Only the Orphix require about 20, but not only are they huge and stationary so easy to scan, but I don't know if it's on purpose or a bug, but you can scan each twice, the second time after they deploy the second wave of resonators.

23 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed two players being able to occupy the same Necramech in Operation: Orphix Venom

2 snakes in 1 hole is great.

25 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Unless the word endurance is describing doing this for 30 days.

Endurance to all the nonsense perhaps.

22 minutes ago, Cradicias said:

Prisma Dual Decurion is not retaining the XP it earns in mission. Keeps resetting to unranked upon returning to Orbiter.

Not just Prisma Dual Decurion, I just forma'd my Mausolon and the same thing is happening to it.

Everyone complaining about how the games called just Warframe and should only be using those. Recall the origin of the namesake.

"The name "Warframes" comes from a 1950s Boeing (Company) WWII research project equipping WWII soldiers with exoskeletons, as mentioned by Steve Sinclair during Devstream #1" - Warframe Wiki

I'd like to report that the Vazarin dash is no longer healing Necramechs. (Sarcasm)

How come every time Vazarin gets to be useful you nerf this school, we are literally the beaten child of the schools and have remained out of the meta forever while our Zenurik overlords sneer down upon us.

A little detail I really like is how at first the Mechs were said to probably going to be a problem to use on normal map because of the doors and may need to be regularly summoned.

And what did DE eventually settle with?

Have them able to pass the doors, but add a special FX to indicate their head just passed right through the top like it was nothing, Juggernaut ("B*TCH!")-style. I can't help but love this simple but effective addition to solve the problem and help show those things are heavy and ramming always works.

38 minutes ago, Voltage said:

This event is very poorly designed.

I think the "poor" design is intentional. They are giving away high value items like candy. Intentionally handicapping players to keep Arcane Energizes circulating too much in the market to the point of no value recovery post event.

35 минут назад, Voltage сказал:

Thanks for the hotfix.

This event is very poorly designed. Having a mission where 99% of your account, gear, play time, or progression doesn't matter is extremely frustrating. Disabling the title of this game that has been built for 7 years for an Operation removes all sense of optimization or enjoyment within the mission. Scarlet Spear had many issues, but atleast your gear mattered. Right now, it's just Fluctus on Voidrig. Anything else is not a great time. Sure, you can use Protea's Dispenser to get Necramech energy, but that is an exception to the major handicap this mission puts on the player.

I signed up for Warframe, and the Warframe really does not matter in this Operation. That makes it unfun. I didn't get Mastery Rank 30 or Forma up every item in the game to use 2 arsenal items out of 600+.

Capping an endless mission isn't endurance by the way. Unless the word endurance is describing doing this for 30 days.

And I will just add that the reason this Operation is vacant of bugs is because almost none of the arsenal can be used for the majority of the mission.

Hey there!

Just got all parts for Lavos, 2 of it got from the missions. And another 2 bought. During the runs I used mech in a few first runs and then realised that operator if far more comfortable than mech. Operator can instantly blow those "candles" that you must destroy before the main sentient thing. The only downside I see in operator over mech is his damage against sentient thing. I only used zenurik, other tree might be a better choice. Used Wukong mostly because his celestial twin is active near the border of the zone and sometimes when zone triggers on you he's fighting alongside!)))

43 minutes ago, Cradicias said:

Prisma Dual Decurion is not retaining the XP it earns in mission. Keeps resetting to unranked upon returning to Orbiter.

Are you using it in a Necramech? I had that reason until I decided to level it again with my frame instead. The Affinity doesn't get saved if you use it with a Necramech for some reason.

Archived