Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.1

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for the event and fixes.

I did not tested Lavos yet, but so far looks like he has potential, compared to xaku when released it's way better. Also, i would like far better if the new operation rewarded us with at least 2 times more phasic cells, currently it isn't much different compared to eidolon hunting and scarlet spear was way better than this.

2 minutes ago, Lord_Datastorm said:

The Prisma Dual Decursion went from 0 to 25 in a mission. Came out its unranked. Did another mission with it, it says was at 15, check Arsenal at its unranked.  So I replaced it with the Morgha and same thing, levels up in game but resets back to unranked when in Arsenal. Please fix this error.

Mine worked like they should but i installed a gravimag in them maybe that is where it goes wrong?

38 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Are you using rent-a-mech by any chance?

I did a bit more testing on this and was able to successfully gain ranks on my next mission.

The only thing I can think of that was significantly different in my mission where I didn't gain any levels was that I had a host migration because some of my group left the mission before I did. Also, I don't remember if sentient control reached 100% before I completed the mission, although I did fulfil the minimum three Orphixes destroyed.

Thanks for the hotfix.

In my most recent mission the Orphix resonator spawn in the secret rooms in the Gas City, i don't think this is intentional since this slows down the combat to try to unlock the room and new players that might encounter this will fail the mission, since this is probably not well known whitin the new players, if this happen whitin the first 3 Orphix.  I apologize beforehand for any mistakes in the text, english is not my main languaje.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/299696935584137216/789653583435005982/unknown.png

I don't worry about the haters DE. I am loving this event, and I know there are many others how are too. I haven't had this much fun playing Warframe in a long time.
Hopefully soon we can use mechs in normal missions. I am really looking for to it.

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

Scarlet Spear had many issues, but atleast your gear mattered.

did it tho? Limbo made both space and earth a joke. Mesa made everyone in space just stand around. Back in Scarlet Spear we optimized the fun out of it with our gear.

The gameplay of that new event is (mostly) fun but you really have to admit a few thing:

-It is SLOW, way too slow, having rotations be two kills instead of 3 would help a lot.

-It is POORLY IMPLEMENTED, having the option to extract at 3 kills instead of when you meet your quota of points is just a headache, and just messes with your squad if someone (and of course it's going to be the host) didn't read the fine prints.

-The reward currency is REALLY LOW VALUE, it really feels like a scam to get people to sink more time into it. Do you have subliminal ads playing in the background or something?

-This one might be personal, but it is ANNOYING that we have to rely on enemy weak points to damage them AT ALL (this of course concerns the main enemies of this event, but also thumpers), especially when YOUR BULLETS ARE BIGGER THAN THE WEAKPOINTS.

It's not dramatically bad as some say, but if you wanted to farm arcanes using that event (or get really unlucky on the relevant drops), it's going to be a major pain.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Are you using rent-a-mech by any chance?

I was using it on my own Bonewidow with it equipped as heavy weapon and archwing weapon as well.  Bonewidow was gaining affinity fine but across two missions the Prisma Dual Decurions stayed at zero.  I switched my mech weapon to Mausolon and later ran the Submersible Exterminate Steel Path Alert on Puck, using Prisma Dual Decurions as both Heavy Weapon in on-foot parts and as Archgun in underwater sections and got Affinity fine in that mission.  Maybe a problem with having it on a mech at the same time as other slots?

I just had my first go at the event and solo'ed the first stage to 10 Orphix kills, at which point it started getting a bit tedious so I exited the mission to see how much I had earned. I had earned 169 tokens. It surprised me because I was expecting a number anywhere between 400-1000 for the time invested. The time I will need to spend to get 4500 for Lavos, 4500 for the Cedo, 2000 for the Ceti Lacera is simply not worth it to me and I'm not even counting the mods and arcanes etc. that I also want. To be fair though, I don't know how much more I will earn at Endurance level, but unless it's 3x or 4x more for a similar time investment/difficulty I don't see myself playing much of this event unfortunately(just like Scarlet Spear). Hopefully I can at least grind out Lavos before I get completely burnt out. Basically what I'm saying is please make the rate at which we earn tokens feel more worthwhile.

Personally the problem I have with the Necramechs is that they have no way to recover energy. I never use any ability beside Storm Shroud because I run out of energy immediately and since I can't recover that energy the mech gets destroyed - because I couldn't activate Storm Shroud.

Il y a 1 heure, viperbjw2 a dit :

erroneous Antenna in Nora’s Nightwave landing craft?

Pics please?

I noticed some weird gizmos at the back of my orbiter (/landing craft) in the loading into mission screen.

I would imagine this is what they were refering to. I thought it was maybe us "carrying the mechs"... ?

Anyway, looked like, well, empty black losange "antennas" at the back of the ship.

Loving the operation!

Mechs feel amazing, love how they scratch their heads on the doors, I just bought the mech skin for even more badassery.

It's great to do with friends and in pub, just did a full 36 orphix run with 2 strangers, that was great. Tense in the end, I heard their mech explode a lot...

And guys, bonewidow can heal herself (while removing a mob, sentient included). Also she has twice the armor of voidrig.

People complain too much. This rewards arcanes which have only one other avenue to obtain. If you want a specific arcane the time spent doing this is better than eidolons easily.

it’s neat to give a reason to use necramech, although I’d prefer an event designed so 1-2 people had to use a mech rather than everyone had to do nothing but mech all mission.  It’s still something new and a little different.  

Archived