Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.1

[DE]Rebecca

"Vazarin Dash, Trinity’s Blessing, Equinox's Mend, Rejuvenate Aura, and Arcane Pulse no longer heal Necramechs. Out of 21 sources of healing, these five slipped through." SIGH again DE with these unneeded nerfs? cant you stop nerfing things for once and actually give players some fun without you always making it frustrating? 

Got softlocked when trying to revive in the new event after my paper thin necramech that I can't get mods for because they're locked behind horrible drop rates from poorly designed bounties. Lost 30 minutes of rewards and this event isn't worthwhile enough to play to get them back.

All of the worst problems of Scarlet Spear on top of reducing player progession to whoever had the free time to do thousands of vault missions with none of the fun. Guess I'll be taking a break from Warframe until next year.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/kg1jiv/softlocked_in_the_new_event_forced_to_abort_30/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

4 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thanks for the hotfix.

This event is very poorly designed. Having a mission where 99% of your account, gear, play time, or progression doesn't matter is extremely frustrating. Disabling the title of this game that has been built for 7 years for an Operation removes all sense of optimization or enjoyment within the mission. Scarlet Spear had many issues, but atleast your gear mattered. Right now, it's just Fluctus on Voidrig. Anything else is not a great time. Sure, you can use Protea's Dispenser to get Necramech energy, but that is an exception to the major handicap this mission puts on the player.

I signed up for Warframe, and the Warframe really does not matter in this Operation. That makes it unfun. I didn't get Mastery Rank 30 or Forma up every item in the game to use 2 arsenal items out of 600+.

Capping an endless mission isn't endurance by the way. Unless the word endurance is describing doing this for 30 days.

And I will just add that the reason this Operation is vacant of major bugs is because almost none of the arsenal can be used for the majority of the mission.

I can understand how you feel that Warframes are left out of this operation, which are the things that you find enjoyment in, therefore making the operation not that enjoyable. From my subjective point of view, I find the event to be quite fun as it gives a focus on a gear (the void rigs) and gives a different feel/letting the player step out of their comfort zone in terms of surviving and dealing damage, but it doesn't completely replace warframes in Warframe, because it is just an extension to your arsenal that you also have to master/forma and it is just one event where you are pushed to use them.

Also, I feel that the statement of "I didn't get Mastery Rank 30 or Forma up every item in the game to use 2 arsenal items out of 600+" is kind of a stretch as you aren't limit to 2 gear as you have multiple archguns to use (I don't see why it's only Fluctus that is viable, is it because it's the only thing that you can use to "one-shot" targets? Let me know about your reason, I would like to know), and that you likely only really use ~<30 of those weapons that suits your interests normally anyway.

But if you really don't like the void rigs as a focus for a particular event, which I can completely understand (some people just only want to play as space ninjas with superpowers and nothing else), then you can always just pass on the event. No event/content is ever going to satisfy all of the player base at once, especially with one that is so different as this one. And you shouldn't feel forced to participate in it if you find no enjoyment in it, that defeats the whole purpose of games.

As for the capping of the mission, it's similar to that of Scarlet Spear, but I don't really find that as a problem. Although I can see how the title "endurance" can be a bit misleading. I'm not saying that there's absolutely no problems with this event, there probably are several and that others are addressing, but I personally have not encountered them.

Again, this is just my personal thoughts on your comment, and you are free to disagree with me

33 minutes ago, MangoeSundae said:

Did they disable Vazarin heal and Trinity Bless healing on Necramechs?

nope they did better, they fricking removed the healing effect in all, so theres zero methods to heal your fricking mechs if things wouldnt be more frustrating enough, especially making vazeran and rejuvenation more useless. 

Il y a 5 heures, Voltage a dit :

This event is a complete scam of time with worthless poor designed gameplay, even scarlet spears was at least 100 time better then this. Normally I do not post comments, but I was waiting for this so long and I am so angry now, shame!!!

hace 5 horas, PublikDomain dijo:

Revert or replace the line of sight added to Khora's Whipclaw in U29.5.0.

giphy.gif

It constantly reports false negatives when nothing is visibly blocking line of sight, and makes using Khora's primary, central ability spotty and frustrating.

giphy.gif

This has been broken for now 10 hotfixes and a minor release. Intentionally introducing bugs that harm the usability of a frame is not the right way to address balance problems.

The line of sight also breaks in some circumstances when it interacts with Strangledome.

Replace it with something else - anything else - so I can hit the things I'm aiming at and know I should hit. The "simple" LoS constantly fails, a simple damage falloff would not.

As usual , no Khora fixes

just had the strangest (and most powerful) chain of glitches ever

so i had the classic glitch of getting in mech and having no abilities or transference please patch this happens every match.

then i tried to die to reset it, but when i died i didnt fall i could still play

when the timer reached 0 i was still up, used unstuck and i was classed as ressed but i was in warframe mode and couldnt use transference

so when i went to orphix i was still in warframe

we finished with ease due to me being able to destroy the pylons

Still disappoints me that they pick GRINEER GALLEON tilset of all things for the endurance (apparently it gave me grineer galleon on endurance when i tried it for the first time but still), poor choice of tileset with all that narrow tight spaces and obstacles alone enough to stop your frame moving around and u'r expected to run through with huge bonk necramechs. 10/10 decision making, just put it in gas city or corpus ship again please.

By some miracle the Prisma Dual Decurions didnt start out with a .5 riven dispo.

I know this is a mistake and I shouldnt say anything because if its good and/or fun DE will nerf it.

But I wanted to take the opportunity to speak again on how dumb it is to kneecap the riven disposition of new weapons.

Its like why even bother with them if youre an endgame player.

6 hours ago, chaotea said:

Then dont play it. Buy Lavos from the marketplace and move on.

To clarify what's wrong with this sentiment: game design should not be oriented towards making the acquisition of new content as painful and dull as possible in order to boost sales. 

If people buy Lavos to skip the operation, DE is, from a business point of view, encouraged to make events worse and worse.

Il y a 1 heure, Xsoskeleton a dit :

Still disappoints me that they pick GRINEER GALLEON tilset of all things for the endurance (apparently it gave me grineer galleon on endurance when i tried it for the first time but still), poor choice of tileset with all that narrow tight spaces and obstacles alone enough to stop your frame moving around and u'r expected to run through with huge bonk necramechs. 10/10 decision making, just put it in gas city or corpus ship again please.

It alternates between the two.

Every hour I'd say, not too sure yet.

ok so here are some bugs that my squad has encountered awhile ago:

- cannot summon necramech while in operator mode after some time in the mission

- cannot get out of necramech after some time in the mission

- bullets from archguns while in necramech can get blocked by fellow squadmates also in their necramechs

Now, I don't know if these were intentional or really just bugs, but please do fix the event and also the WHOLE game. Thank you.

So...less than optimistic after my previous praise, given that I've not had time to play the game.  Let's start with the good.

The new operation is basically a reverse mobile defense.  It's not terrible, and hasn't seemed to introduce any new bugs.  That's...fine I guess.  It's nice to have an operations that isn't complete crap on day one.

Additionally, the content seems to actually be decent.  Mostly skins and cosmetics, but there is some ability to earn things.  Additionally, it seems like you just threw crap at the wall for items, so if you want to spend 30 days grinding this event it'll be fine.

Final good point, the new operation has RNG drops, and an assured ability to purchase things if RNG is bad.  Good move forward.

OK, positives over.  Let's discuss the issues from all of the updates this week.  There's too much to explain fully, so I'm going to bullet point.

• Necramechs as enemies are broken and cheap.  I've literally had them instantly kill a pet within 2 seconds of being resurrected, ignore shield gating to instantly kill me, and their abilities can sometimes force the operator into an instant kill despite being in void mode
  • Scintillant drops are actually good now....months after release.  Great for new players, frustrating for those who grinded that crap.
  • Rewards are not as sold in the Isolation Vaults.  Let me tell you about my Tier 3 clean-up missions.  4 Sporothrix BPs, 3 Sporothrix receivers, so many mech fury mods, and a single damaged weapon receiver.  This was about 90% of an entire cycle to grind out.
  • Speaking of rewards....6 mother tokens?  I complained about 8 hours grinding and 2000+ mother tokens because there's nothing to spend them on.  The fix was not to make the rewards insultingly low.
  • The vaults are broken in other ways.  I managed to refresh turbulence on Zephyr Prime, without running the timer out.  Yeah, I think ability usage in the vaults needs a review.

• The new operation seems heavily weighted to rewarding relics....and that sucks.  Getting a couple lith, a couple meso, an endo reward for 15 kills in this operation leaves you frustrated, because the 700ish standing can't really purchase any of the new content.
  • Speaking of the new content, the pricing is terrible.  2-3 runs of a public group (which generally ends at 18 due to the length) for a frame blue print means this is going to be another garbage event, where it's more about mitigating burn-out on the grind than actually having fun.
  • Yay, more mech mods.  Mods that are copy paste from the standard warframes, but worse.
  • 600 points a run, 800 points for an arcane.  21 arcanes required to max things.  That's 16800 points per arcane, or 28 runs....Wow.  It's actually more garbage than Scarlet Spear.
  • What exactly is going to be the progression here?  I already don't like this game mode, because it's linear rewards for linear progression with enemies that get stronger despite the constant rewards.
  • Finally, let's talk about the rewards themselves.  You need 2 Lavos frames.  (1k*3+1.5k)*2=9k standing.  Ones gun.  4.5k there.  That's a maximum of 13.5k standing, with much less if mission RNG gives you blue prints.  13500/600 = 22.5 runs expected for the new content.  This is another month long grind to buy time.  Fine.  This is not the way to run events...and you seem to have learned nothing from Scarlet Spear.

My two cents, this is a well below average week for DE.  Release a sub-par update Friday, to "deliver it in 2020," without a shred of validation that the economy is good.  Woohoo.  It's another event here I won't purchase things, because it's likely going to be changed later.  Not a good look.

Archived