Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Someone Explain This Whole Conflict?

Vallerian

What the hell is going on lol

DE x Grineer buttshecks

Why is siding with the Corpus betraying our own kind? Are Grineer Tenno or something?

Because the Corpus found a bunch of dormant Tenno and want to experiment on them, apparently against Grineer contract.

Even though the Grineer would just kill us. So its should really be "Sacrifice or Sacrifice"

or bettter yet, why dont we just kill them both and rescue them? D

Why do the Grineer and Corpus hate each other to begin with?

Alad and Ruk used to be lovers. However, Alad cheated on Ruk and he never forgave him.

Why do the Corpus call the Tenno the Betrayers?

Because the grineer have been winning.

Edited by Oizen

1)

Alad V of the Corpus found a bunch of cryopods.  he wanted to keep them all.

Ruk of the Grineer said "Hey we had a deal! you brake the deal we brake your neck.

Alad V:  You Suck Ruk!

RuK:  oooooh you gonna get it now!

Alad V: yeah from your mom!

Ruk: !!!!  Its on now B***H!!!

2)

Side with corpus, you help Alad V keep the Tenno Cryopods so he can do bad things to them. (i have knifes)

Side with Grineer, you help save the Tenno from the Corpus, But the Grineer take more territory.  (this is my hill now)

3)

One of the Queen Sisters Dated Alad IV,  it did not end well.  and Corpus is all Bros before ... well you know

that and the Grineer hate anything not Grineer and Corpus just wants the Cash.

4)

they Call Grineer dogs.  I think all they do is talk smack about everyone as they make it rain Credits.

What the hell is going on lol

1.Why is siding with the Corpus betraying our own kind?2. Are Grineer Tenno or something?

3.Why do the Grineer and Corpus hate each other to begin with?

4.Why do the Corpus call the Tenno the Betrayers?

1. Corpus are going to use the Tenno for experiments so siding with them apparently means that this will likely happen.

2. From Lotus dialogue it doesnt look like the Corpus are that much human than the Grineer are. When you kill all Corpus she says that there no more "functioning" Corpus so this could mean that the Corpus human-looking beings are more mechanical than they are appear. So one could say that the Tenno are closer to the Grineer since the Grineer are still mostly human?

3. They had some sort of deal that Corpus broke.

4. It seems like Lotus was part of Corpus at some point so since we work with Lotus we count as betrayers. Or it could mean that since out tech is partly biological we are betraying their kind of technology?

Because the Corpus found a bunch of dormant Tenno and want to experiment on them, apparently against Grineer contract.

Even though the Grineer would just kill us. So its should really be "Sacrifice or Sacrifice"

or bettter yet, why dont we just kill them both and rescue them? D

Not sure that correct to me the info I read it sound more like if you help grineer we get the pods for helping them take the system.

Thats why I helping grineer so the tenno stay alive even tho I gonna have to come back and put a extra knife in the back of ruk later.

Only 1 thing corpus can dangle infront of me so I bite and help them and its a catalyst  dont care for reactors and othere stuff.