Phasic Cells - should I kill other sentients as well?

quxier

Question

I'm using a borrowed mech (so probably weak) and so far I could beat 1 wave of the first level. In the future I could beat 2 waves probably but "more waves" won't be in my reach.
I only kill the main guys & those "protectors". I almost don't kill anything else. I get ~10 phasic cells for 1 "main guy kill".

So for small number of waves do the sentients' kills matter for Phasic cells acquisitions (aka more sentients' kills = more phasic cells)?

4 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, quxier said:

I'm using a borrowed mech (so probably weak) and so far I could beat 1 wave of the first level. In the future I could beat 2 waves probably but "more waves" won't be in my reach.
I only kill the main guys & those "protectors". I almost don't kill anything else. I get ~10 phasic cells for 1 "main guy kill".

So for small number of waves do the sentients' kills matter for Phasic cells acquisitions (aka more sentients' kills = more phasic cells)?

Score divided by ten equals phasic cells. If killing Sentients increases your score, kill as many as possible

• Like 1

honestly, I doubt it's really worth that much compared to beating the orphix.   You'd probably contribute more by jumping into operator mode and popping the resonators.  Ultimately, a squad only really needs 1 voidrig to pop the orphix itself, though I'm sure a well organized squad could probably optimize things, taking turns to pop the orphix to save energy.

• Like 1