Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nychus MOA head missing its neck.

Redpaws

On 2022-05-14 at 3:26 AM, (PSN)ShadowProctor said:

I was going to report this myself, then I see it's been reported... years ago. Lol, wow. And by the comment about the Sepfahn, same with the Nikana Zaw's blade piece being misaligned to the point that it clips out of the sheath every half second I'm guessing. Yikes. Well, uh, bump - 'cause I'd like to build a Nychus but it currently looks horrible without a neck - you just can't unsee these issues once you see them. I love my Nikana Zaw, but I stare at the blade sticking out so much it might as well be the only thing I notice with it equipped lol. I'm on PS4 btw so, issue seems to be cross-platform.

Yeah, it has certainly been a while. Even tried contacting support after a year had passed, but didn't help. Doubt they're in the right department for this issue, and doubt they can contact those that are. Not much that can be done from our end as players. All I can do personally is keep this thread bumped so the issue remains visible, and speaking of which...

June bump! The more active this thread is, the more likely it'll get picked up on.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I hit up Pablo about this on Twitter, in case that might help get some traction on a fix. Dunno if he'll see, but worth a shot since they're releasing a major companion rework update and all. Here's the tweet, for anyone who feels compelled to empower the engagement on it (which increases the chances of it being seen).

• 2 weeks later...