Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nychus MOA head missing its neck.

Redpaws

The Nychus MOA head is placed way too low. This bug was introduced with Deimos Arcana. Other heads appear correctly.

This happens to all MOA configurations using the Nychus head, 100% of the time. This includes Legs daily special (if it has the Nychus head), build previews, and linked MOAs. I do not know of a way to NOT reproduce this bug. As long as the MOA got the Nychus head, it will show the issue, no matter where.

How it should be. (picture taken before Deimos Arcana)
13-56.jpg

How it is. You can even see the neck clipping into the 'eyes'.
10-20.jpg

Vulpaphyla Adra tail misalignment bonus bit:

Spoiler

The Adra tail (default one) for Vulpaphylas are also misaligned, placed slightly too low. This applies to both vulpaphyla pets and wild ones. This issue has been in the game since the introduction of Vulpaphylas.

How it should be. Aligned with the spine.
unknown.png

How it is. Placed too low. Other tails look fine.
unknown.png

Edited by Redpaws
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, Silescere said:

Yep, MOA still with its neck in its body. Wonder what they edited to make that happen...

I main a nychus moa and I thought something wasn't right, noticed gold sticking up to the 'eyes' when I was looking at it earlier. Cannot unsee!

So yeah please fix!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I was going to report this myself, then I see it's been reported... years ago. Lol, wow. And by the comment about the Sepfahn, same with the Nikana Zaw's blade piece being misaligned to the point that it clips out of the sheath every half second I'm guessing. Yikes. Well, uh, bump - 'cause I'd like to build a Nychus but it currently looks horrible without a neck - you just can't unsee these issues once you see them. I love my Nikana Zaw, but I stare at the blade sticking out so much it might as well be the only thing I notice with it equipped lol. I'm on PS4 btw so, issue seems to be cross-platform.