Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archguns are not levelling when used on Necramech

LordDoom01

I brought the Phaedra (equipped on my Voidrig Necramech) onto two missions in the Orphix Venom event. It was level 19. It levelled up to rank 30 inside each mission. At the victory screen it stated they were max rank. When I went to my armoury, they were level 19 again. Now on the victory screen, the Voidrig's exalted guns did not appear (I did use them) and mine are at max rank. I believe the exp system is confusing the two Archguns up, preventing my Phaedra from being levelled up.

Just ran a mission with Bonewidow since its exalted blade wasn't leveled up. Got the victory screen and both archweapons appeared. Both leveled up to max rank. But when I went to my armoury, the Phaedra was level 19 again. The Ironbride kept the exp it earned.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I levelled Kuva Ayanga to 32 using the event. I forma'd again today and I didn't get any of the exp, despite what the mission report says.

I had the Ayanga equipped in the Archwing slot too so that might be related. I don't think the gravimag slot affects exp because I levelled the Mausolon with it equipped in Necramech and gravimag. 

I think the archgun slot is hard coded to not gain exp unless archwing is in use. So there's spaghetti code that affects necramech gun exp.

Have the same Problem too.

Mausolon worked great but every other Archgun I use does only level for the mission but after leaving is back to it's initial state.
Pretty bad for us when the event only lasts 9 more days and you still have to farm 5k Phasic Cells to get the stuff you want :/

Hope there's a fix soon :)

On 2020-12-18 at 10:55 PM, LordDoom01 said:

I brought the Phaedra (equipped on my Voidrig Necramech) onto two missions in the Orphix Venom event. It was level 19. It levelled up to rank 30 inside each mission. At the victory screen it stated they were max rank. When I went to my armoury, they were level 19 again. Now on the victory screen, the Voidrig's exalted guns did not appear (I did use them) and mine are at max rank. I believe the exp system is confusing the two Archguns up, preventing my Phaedra from being levelled up.

Same.

My Phaedra will accumulate affinity and level up while in mission but reverts to unranked at the end.

This just happened to me with the grattler. I went in to an Orphix with it unranked, it had maxed out while in there (it specifically said 'max rank') and when we left, it was still unranked when I went back to my arsenal.

This kept happening to one of our friends a couple weeks ago and we think it may be tied to dying in the necramech and then not leaving while in it, or just flat out dying on the last round (round 36)... this is what happened to me when the bug happened and this is what was going on when my friend wasnt getting any affinity as well.

If i go to "view last mission results" it doesnt show me as having gained any affinity for either my necramech or my grattler, but the mech retained all the affinity I gained while the grattler is still unranked.

Unfortunatly here also. Im from the Netherlands. First leveling Fluctus. Did the whole mission to 36 rounds. In the mission it said the fluctus was leveled to rank 30. When i went to my arsenal after the mission, it was still unranked. In the next mission after, the same happened with my Velocitus. Hope DE fix this asap. Its hard with leveled weapons. So i dont have to tell how this is with unformad weapons. 

Archived