Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

☆ Relay Fountains, Don't animate correctly on console

(PSN)Mofojokers

Simply put on console nothing at all happens when you activate the relay buff for everyone. They will have the buff and will notice is upon returning to their ship. But no indications, no messages, no animations in the relay. Nothing to let anyone know a relay buff happened like on PC.

Super annoying when i am bringing alot of lads to one relay for buffs and forced to explain to each one.

Edit 1

Update : Still no fix, been using it daily to test.

1. No animation

2. No sound

3. Doesn't always work, my group has had several days not apply the buff on return to our ships. But it does consume the 23 hour cd.

4. If you launch a mission from the relay after doing the buff. It won't be active for your run but it will consume the time. We have tested this multiple times and it has worled every time so shouldn't be hard to reproduce. The only way to get it to go active is to leave the relay back to your ship then launch the mission.

( We will continue to figure out ways to break it and report it back but this is utterly annoying daily).

• 3 weeks later...

Update : Still no fix, been using it daily to test.

1. No animation

2. No sound

3. Doesn't always work, my group has had several days not apply the buff on return to our ships. But it does consume the 23 hour cd.

4. If you launch a mission from the relay after doing the buff. It won't be active for your run but it will consume the time. We have tested this multiple times and it has worled every time so shouldn't be hard to reproduce. The only way to get it to go active is to leave the relay back to your ship then launch the mission.

Archived