Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Event killed Warframe for my friend

General_Durandal

Just now, ThumpumGood said:

Which shows you that I have better things to do than haunt the forums. Do you do anything else? Sure doesnt seem like it.

The OP stated HIS FRIEND was leaving, not that HE was leaving. Talk about not paying attention. We see you're just trying to get a post count that makes you look like you know what you're talking about. Just stop already. You're a troll just for the purpose of being a troll. People like you make the forum a toxic place and I really wish you'd get a hobby that is productive.

Finished your nap did you?

You say I'm not paying attention and then completely missed the part where I'm posting while at work so clearly I'm doing something else as well, by the way I'm still currently being paid to laugh at you so please by all means continue.

I thought I made it pretty clear before, you do not govern my actions, nor do I give a damn what you think, infact I care about it as little as my post count that you are apparently obsessed with. Stop trying to tell me what to do and go crawl back under your bridge.

same for me, i quit because all (not most, all) updates in 2020 had little to no content, was bug-riddled as hell and were rushed out so fast that this event was launched 3 days after we FIRST heard it was coming.

I'm hoping 2021 they actually smarten up and realize fast content = less content, less content = less players. and then hopefully they will actually work on good quality updates.

edit: Maybe epicgames taking over warframe is a good thing cuz MY GOD has DE been putting the least amount of effort possible into warframe lately. and DE doesn't have an excuse or an out here, every other gaming company has been working just fine if not better at home, DE has the resources with all the that plat market makes, and Fortuna and Cetus (not deimos) shows off what they can do when they try.

Interesting observations, @Joezone619. I like learning from my fellow players about their perspectives regarding Warframe, and though I am experiencing Warframe differently to you, I can understand where you’re coming from 👍

You really should post these thoughts in Feedback though, where it has a higher chance of being seen by the devs where it will help them improve a game we enjoy(ed, in your case). It’d be good to expand on them as well, something that a topic would let you do

59 minutes ago, ThumpumGood said:

We see you're just trying to get a post count that makes you look like you know what you're talking about. Just stop already. You're a troll just for the purpose of being a troll. People like you make the forum a toxic place and I really wish you'd get a hobby that is productive.

Dude, what the hell your gripe with his post count? I've read the whole discussion and you are the one who continually brings that up for absolutely no reason at all, why you revived a 2 week old dead post just to keep discussing his post count? 

47 minutes ago, Joezone619 said:

same for me, i quit because all (not most, all) updates in 2020 had little to no content, was bug-riddled as hell and were rushed out so fast that this event was launched 3 days after we FIRST heard it was coming.

November 27:

On 2020-11-27 at 3:25 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

We will close off 2020 with a little serpentine Alchemy on PC. Expect Lavos in a mini-update that tests out a new feature in a limited setting: Necramechs in regular missions! Those of you who played our Survival event in 2013 may be used to this type of release (small test before wide release). We will provide more details on this soon - we're airing a special time Devstream to cover all this and more (check that spoiler!)

See you, Tenno 

December 8 (after talking about it ina previous devstream):

When the update droped? Dec 18:

Kinda strange, because I see almost a month of preparation and talking about it.... Not like "this event was launched 3 days after we FIRST heard it was coming".

15 minutes ago, Joezone619 said:

kinda strange cuz 1 month is 30 days not 10

it's 23 days since the first "serious" annoucement (as it was hinted at in a previous devstream to the first announcement) that I've quoted and the deployment of the Operation. You can count too if you don't believe me. 23 is really close to a month, this is why I said... (I'm gonna highlight it this time):

1 hour ago, vanaukas said:

Kinda strange, because I see almost a month of preparation and talking about it.... Not like "this event was launched 3 days after we FIRST heard it was coming".

2 hours ago, vanaukas said:

Dude, what the hell your gripe with his post count? I've read the whole discussion and you are the one who continually brings that up for absolutely no reason at all, why you revived a 2 week old dead post just to keep discussing his post count? 

I appear to be his hobby, he keeps telling me to find a new one. If this is his idea of a hobby I'm not sure he's the best one to judge 😆

12 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I appear to be his hobby, he keeps telling me to find a new one. If this is his idea of a hobby I'm not sure he's the best one to judge 😆

That could be an explanation on why he went full soldier 76 on you...

Archived