Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Losing all picked up blueprints if you use mech to pick them up!

HunterDigi

I've noticed this with pretty much every blueprint that drops in world, if you pick it up while controlling mech it just goes into the void.

I have not compared my inventory after the mission to see if I actually did get them or not, but I'm not taking chances.

I also don't know if this affects other purple-line items like shedu parts and it's concerning.

Here's one example proof:

k2YQ7CE.png

Item is not there because I already picked it up (I also have helios with vacuum on me, so I can't sit that close without automatically getting it)

But it's nowhere in the mission rewards screen:

nj8DUg2.png

Also I was host.

Please fix and test every item that drops aswell because people losing loot just because they're in a mech is unacceptable... can you imagine missing out on War blueprint from stalker because you picked it up with a mech? xD

3 minutes ago, Ch0c0L4t3BuNNi3 said:

This isnt just with Items, its with XP too. This is triggering me enough to come on forums and actually make a post on it.

You should get into details on that if you want it fixed :P If you mean mech weapon doesn't get any xp I think I saw that being bugreported in the megathread.

11 minutes ago, HunterDigi said:

You should get into details on that if you want it fixed :P If you mean mech weapon doesn't get any xp I think I saw that being bugreported in the megathread.

I just finished a thread on it and posted some evidence of this happening, plz help spread awareness
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1241468-necramech-xp-bug/

Archived