Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

best kuva lich follower?

CaptainSpear

Question

Hey there yall. with the next railjack update including the command intrinsic, i think you know what its time to do. get a kuva lich slave follower.

i havent converted any liches ive got since i like the weapons so much, (and i havent been emphera hunting yet) so, i have no followers.

id just like to ask the tenno out there who have converted 1 or more liches, whats the best weapon for them? i plan on converting atleast 1, so even if you dont like railjack, its still a valid question.

5 answers to this question

Having converted a number of liches I've got to say, none really feel better/worse than others right now. They are random enough to not be reliable. When they do show up they're all about the same IMO. The liches are about as useful as any generic specter (with slightly higher DPS output).

I would recommend Bramma, Ayanga, Tonkor or Nukor (really anything with a significant AOE). Just like with regular specters, AOE weapons are king because they don't handle multiple targets very intelligently. 

We don't know what form the Liches are going to be in Railjack/Crew, They are going to be apart of our crew it seems but are they going to be as customizable as the other crew members you can aquire? 

There is also the question of "can you change their weapons like you can with the other crew?" if you can, then great! There are tons of options to pick from but try something that would work best with AI, something hitscan ideally.   If you want a weapon type with these Liches, try shotguns, generally hard hitting and can't really go wrong with it. Maybe a Cornith if you want that Doom feeling on your Lich. 

And if not.. well... Anything AoE or Hitscan is generally ok, I'd avoid the melee ones however as they behave really weirdly as a friendly.

Radiation is a good one to take, decent CC if anything plus Rad Liches have some handy powers. 

Toxin isn't a bad idea if you want that sort of aggressive Paladin Lich feel to it. Likely would work wonders on those Corpus enemies in the update. 

24 minutes ago, CaptainSpear said:

id just like to ask the tenno out there who have converted 1 or more liches, whats the best weapon for them? i plan on converting atleast 1, so even if you dont like railjack, its still a valid question.

Their weapons are a non-factor, none of them are actually good at killing things at range. What you should be looking at is their elements

Toxin Liches are what you want to start with. They can use Oberon's Hallowed Ground and Saryn's Miasma; that's radiation procs for CC and viral procs for damage, both in a wide area. All other Liches have decent CC powers (Impact can Rhino Stomp, Cold can Frost Avalanche, Heat can Fire Blast, Radiation can Loki Disarm, Electricity can Slowva, Magnetic can Magnetize and Crush) but none can really tie up an enemy crowd like Toxin can

Archived