Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Orphix Venom Clan Rewards/Trophies

Amperu209

20 minutes ago, Amperu209 said:

https://www.warframe.com/news/operation-orphix-venom

Under the "CLAN LEADERBOARDS AND CLAN TROPHIES" it says that Clan Scores are determined based on the sum of all participating members' best scores.

This includes only Endurance run best score? Or also a sum of 1th and 2nd event mission score?

Maybe they are going to explain it better when they launch the leaderboards, those aren't implemented yet

"Clan Scores are determined based on the sum of all participating members' best scores. We balanced this around about 50% member participation for Gold Tier trophies".

Maybe I can't read but that sounds like they want 50% of your members to have played the event, to get a gold trophy, but not lower tier trophies, or am I crazy.

25 minutes ago, Surbusken said:

"Clan Scores are determined based on the sum of all participating members' best scores. We balanced this around about 50% member participation for Gold Tier trophies".

Maybe I can't read but that sounds like they want 50% of your members to have played the event, to get a gold trophy, but not lower tier trophies, or am I crazy.

It means they set the Gold at a level they consider achievable by having half the maximum clan size get a reasonable score.  If you have less than 50% of the numbers active then each person will need to get a proportionately higher score, if you have more than 50% then each person can get away with a lower score.  If your clan doesn't have enough people earning high enough scores then you'll get a lower level trophy.  Saying that, Ghost Clans look to be balance for 2 members rather than 5.  50% of the maximum members for each Clan tier need to score 9,150, except Ghost which can get away with 2 people scoring 9425.

11 minutes ago, Katinka said:

It means they set the Gold at a level they consider achievable by having half the maximum clan size get a reasonable score.  If you have less than 50% of the numbers active then each person will need to get a proportionately higher score, if you have more than 50% then each person can get away with a lower score.  If your clan doesn't have enough people earning high enough scores then you'll get a lower level trophy.  Saying that, Ghost Clans look to be balance for 2 members rather than 5.  50% of the maximum members for each Clan tier need to score 9,150, except Ghost which can get away with 2 people scoring 9425.

Thanks for replying.

In our case, we are a ghost clan crew of I think 7 people but I am the only one playing the event. So I will have to grind out 4 (3.5 rounded up) x 9425 points?

52 minutes ago, Surbusken said:

Thanks for replying.

In our case, we are a ghost clan crew of I think 7 people but I am the only one playing the event. So I will have to grind out 4 (3.5 rounded up) x 9425 points?

If you are the only one then you'll need to get a score of 18850 by yourself.  I'm not even sure that's possible.  If you can get one other perrson to join in for even one run you should be able to get Gold from a single run scoring 9425 or more.  If you can get two people from you clan to take part then you'd need to score at least 6284 average each, although one person scoring higher will allow another to score less so you could do a 10k run and then try to persuade two people to join in for a 4425 run to get the 18850 total.

2 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

It has always been best on the endurance run that are used for leaderboards.

Best of an endless* endurance run.

See, this points system is scuffed. Since there is a soft-cap on points at at around 22,000-23,000 (and a cap on enemy level in-mission), the leaderboard is simply a clan activity check and has no value or skill behind the score. All you will see is which squad got slightly more sentient kills than another, and which clan has a more filled roster. There is hardly any real competition to take place and since everyone has around the same score, even having a score is redundant and ultimately pretty meaningless.

Thanks a lot for the help much appreciated! Also i looked the post from past event Operation Hostile Mergers and there it mentions that counts only Endurance run so i guess its gonna be same with this event. Also in the meantime you cannot lower the clan capacity like from Shadow to Ghost clan(Tested myself) and it only counts if players joined your clan before the event was active. So any new player that joins your clan during the event his score won't count at the end at all.

It that case i'm a bit screwed since my clan in the past was much bigger and i required to upgrade to Shadow(30 players) but now all those players retired and i kicked most of them out but never bothered to lower the clan capacity back to Ghost(10) and now i have only 3 active players myself included 😐

Anyway thanks again for help and good luck with event 🙂

3 hours ago, Juuyon said:

Did they change something about how trophies are handed out? We're a Ghost clan with three members sitting around 19–20k each, and I just now received the terracota trophy.

They said this:

Fixed an issue where Leaderboard scores were not appearing if you had a higher score before they were added. Your score shown on Profile from before the Leaderboard went live will not appear on the Leaderboard. This change just means that you can now set a Leaderboard score if it’s lower than what your Profile shows.

Basicly, a big middlefinger to everyone.

had to redo all my solo runs for 20k score (ghost clan 2members, 1 active(me))  , still got it.

pre pre hotfix score wont count towards. then 1st hotfix messed it up, ( i redid  no trophy) . 

whe got 2nd hotfix yesterday for the leaderboards issue, i redid it today and got all 4 trophies.

24 minutes ago, Syle_J said:

hey just to be sure, my clan is a ghost clan, 6 members, two members actives, including me, my best score is 15,068.

what score my mate need to reach for us to obtain the gold trophy ?

As a Ghost clan, your mate needs 3782, assuming you scored 15,068 after the leaderboards went live.  If that score is from before they went live then you'll need to check your position on the leaderboards to see what your current applicable score is.

il y a 16 minutes, Katinka a dit :

As a Ghost clan, your mate needs 3782, assuming you scored 15,068 after the leaderboards went live.  If that score is from before they went live then you'll need to check your position on the leaderboards to see what your current applicable score is.

meh... that was before it went live

lets do this again, thanks for the reply btw

1 hour ago, OnceADrog said:

Ok, so how do people hit 40,000+ at the top of the leaderboards? Because it looks like scores max out at a bit more than 20,000

Unless there's some bug at play, I can only assume those squads kept the orphix alive as long as possible to farm sentients for points. Doesn't seem like that would boost the score nearly high enough, but that's the only thing I can think of.

Archived