Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Orphix Venom Clan Rewards/Trophies

Amperu209

5 hours ago, AR3E said:

So I have ~20k and another player from clan have ~10k. Why I didnt received gold trophy? But after random solo run with just ~700 points today I got first and second statues. Bring logic to this.

Scores from before the trophies/leaderboards went live don't count towards trophies/leaderboards.

2 hours ago, -EwC-Magnus said:

Where is the table with the points? Where do they make 40k because I can't find it anywhere?

In game.  Bring up your menu and look for Leaderboards, I think it's under Profile, and there you can see your ranking/score, your clan's ranking/score and the top scores.

hace 21 horas, Katinka dijo:

Scores from before the trophies/leaderboards went live don't count towards trophies/leaderboards.

In game.  Bring up your menu and look for Leaderboards, I think it's under Profile, and there you can see your ranking/score, your clan's ranking/score and the top scores.

Ty

On 2020-12-20 at 5:46 AM, Amperu209 said:

https://www.warframe.com/news/operation-orphix-venom

Under the "CLAN LEADERBOARDS AND CLAN TROPHIES" it says that Clan Scores are determined based on the sum of all participating members' best scores.

This includes only Endurance run best score? Or also a sum of 1th and 2nd event mission score?

Hard to say.

I'm the only active member in my (ghost) clan, and got all 4 trophies when I completed a full endurance run (36).

4 minutes ago, OnceADrog said:

So it turns out that the 40k+ runs are people using FPS rate exploits. Hopefully DE wipe their scores, their phasmic purchases and ban their accounts.

Otherwise, why should anyone not cheat at everything?

We don't know what's going to happen, the best and safest bet is always not to exploit, because sometimes the end result ends up being the worst for the player.

Just now, KIREEK said:

We don't know what's going to happen, the best and safest bet is always not to exploit, because sometimes the end result ends up being the worst for the player.

Agree. Hopefully they strip their scores, back-grade their clans accordingly, and delete the plat and materials they made as a minimum.
Preferably bans as well.

On 2020-12-23 at 9:52 AM, Drk1lucian said:

21080 isn't max

nqc7bav.jpg

I have never said that 21080 is cap but that orphix spawn is capped at 36. Score no longer increases when you reach 36. I guess final score also includes a sum of all sentient killed during the mission

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, (XBOX)XGN TaXMaN 7 said:

I have played solo most of it and mabey 2 other clan members have done some but very little on console and personal received all 4 trophys is thier one higher than gold that is my question 

No. There's only the leaderboard for the top clans after that.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived