Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thermia Fractures: "Canister Destoryed" instantly with full health during purple radiation burp

Istanazrell

I've had this happen today three times. I did it once with 4 coolant canisters added and defended with barely any damage to the canister's health. The next 3 times I tried it, the canister was full life and then was instantly destroyed for no apparent reason. There weren't even many enemies at the time and it was within the first minute or so of defending.

Same, I finally ran out of diluted thermia from when they first started appearing in the game and needed more.  Since it was such an annoying grind the 1st time I farmed diluted thermia figured I'd try to make it less of a nightmare and almost immediately they would break.  Tried putting in only 3 cannisters and that seemed to have no issues, but the grind is barely worth it because i spent over a half hour sealing fractures for 2 measly diluted thermia.  I play on PS4 so good to know this isn't just a buggy console issue

Ok. I think what is happening is you, your Celestial Twin, or another ally is getting affected by Radiation. Radiation causes you to deal friendly fire. In this case, the friendly fire is being dealt to the coolant canister. I'm not sure if this is intended, but it will destroy it instantly. Regardless, it feels like an awful effect.

Archived