Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Experience Of This Event So Far

Azote

First, I'm french, so excuse me for my english. :)

Let's start by the napalm, because yes, I'm fighting for the corpus and the liberty Hail to Alad V !
Seriously, the are OVERPOWERED. Maybe with one it's ok, but when you are in a corridor with 2-3, and in the back they got the other heavies with gorgon firing like they got glue on the trigger... Not mentioning their UNAVOIDABLE ability when you come near them. (You can jump over the corpus one) 
1382780126-warframe-2013-10-25-17-14-13-

Y-day I was helping the corpus, as usual. Then I was blocked by one, I had to wait a heavy grineer to come and knock him back in order to pass... DE, you should make us able to at least push them. The MOA was trying to pass, obviously they can't. And they don't give up... :p
1382780122-warframe-2013-10-25-17-24-30-

Now, it was my first time with that kind of nova, the regular one is already annoying by killing every single enemy. That one species is trying to keep you from reaching the extraction, see yourself : 
1382780118-warframe-2013-10-26-01-16-50-

and that guy, trust me or not, is rank TWELVE. Yes sir. 
1382780126-warframe-2013-10-26-01-17-11-

I won't screen the amazing number of rank 0-2 who are not even able to run behind you and stay alive while doing 0-3% of the damages, they don't revive you, they don't come to the extraction within a minute... 
There is also people AFKing in the invasion mission to get the 100 missions I guess.

I'm not whining, just wanted to share this with people and DE, what about deactivating nova teleport spell near the extraction ? And make us able to push corpus/grineer allies ? Ty for reading, sorry for my english again !

i tottaly agree about everything...

excepted for the Grineer Napalm, my solution to avoid this is to let the Corpus go first and take the hit...i'am sue a Rank 12 like you can just take 1 out from afar with Head shot (i rank 10 and i can)

said what ? All Corpus are dead and you're next ?

then:

A: Peekaboo Tactic: AKA GET U BUTT IN A COVER

B: Retreat: run back to the nearest Corpus, they are either follow you afar, camping or the Grineer will eventually meet another Corpus squad

Edited by Doforcash

you should had taken grineer in the first place last time there was like 6 napalm shooting besides me, the amount of explosion was OVER 9000 ! i couldn t see anything and the best part is that you take no damage =D

and do the missions solo, it s kinda hard but i m sure you can manage that since i can xD

Edited by thegamer118

I just passed the rank 8, I'm not 12 ! :p
And yeah I know, they are not "that hard" but come on... Corpus are wayyyyy easier to kill. 

I am soloing them, with mag to kill the regular grineer and keep the heavies down. =D

They need to make Wormhole two-sided like Portals (in Portal, lol) are.

Oh, and Wormholes have a limited number of uses, just keep walking through them, it costs 75 energy to make one without streamline so theyd' eventually run out of energy trying to keep it up

Edited by Xylia

I once encountered the remaining 43 Grineer in the Hallway directly in front of Extraction.  I have been complaining for ages about these Napalm Grineers but they suddenly became scarce as Unicorns.  You never saw them.  Now, suddenly, they are everywhere.  I counted 6 in the hallway this most recent event and 7 Heavy Gunners.  Between the two, all four of my team had to pop a revive each and spend most of the battle reviving others.  Luckily, we all had Hikou or Kunai to spam at the Grineer we could reach and made it out.  We just had to accept having died 4-8 times that mission.

Normally, I spend less time dying in missions at lvl50+ than I have in this nightmare of a Weekend Event!  All I want to know is how we're supposed create tactics against NPCs who spam fire down a hallway, ignore incoming damage and have splash damage that can be fairly described as 'from here to the other room.'  None of my specials bleed through walls or damage players on the other side of objects.  I and my team can fill a hallway with fire but none of our effects last for as long or do the kind of damage even a level 25 Napalm can dish.

It boils down to the problem this game has had since Alpha: Power Creep.  Stuff that is higher level fails to be harder to kill.  It just takes more bullets and blood on our part.  There's got to be a better way to handle a boarding party other than godmoding these older npcs.  It's quickly becoming a practice of patience rather than an assault.

They need to make Wormhole two-sided like Portals (in Portal, lol) are.

Oh, and Wormholes have a limited number of uses, just keep walking through them, it costs 75 energy to make one without streamline so theyd' eventually run out of energy trying to keep it up

Oooh... I did, I runned over and over, that guy must had the two streamline mods, because I took at least 3 portals before the screen, when he saw that I wasn't running anymore he get to extraction. Anyway, ok, I can wait, but this isn't the problem. People shouldn't be able to do that, at least at extraction...

All I can tell by your screens is that I'm glad I have all the bloom, boom, shroom, zoom, floom and other effects turned off and play in a bland engine with perfect fps and perfect visibility.

Mmm... ? I don't have any visibility problem, maybe you are trying to persuade yourself that you prefer the game with low graphics because you can't run it at max ? I don't know... 

I once encountered the remaining 43 Grineer in the Hallway directly in front of Extraction.  I have been complaining for ages about these Napalm Grineers but they suddenly became scarce as Unicorns.  You never saw them.  Now, suddenly, they are everywhere.  I counted 6 in the hallway this most recent event and 7 Heavy Gunners.  Between the two, all four of my team had to pop a revive each and spend most of the battle reviving others.  Luckily, we all had Hikou or Kunai to spam at the Grineer we could reach and made it out.  We just had to accept having died 4-8 times that mission.

Normally, I spend less time dying in missions at lvl50+ than I have in this nightmare of a Weekend Event!  All I want to know is how we're supposed create tactics against NPCs who spam fire down a hallway, ignore incoming damage and have splash damage that can be fairly described as 'from here to the other room.'  None of my specials bleed through walls or damage players on the other side of objects.  I and my team can fill a hallway with fire but none of our effects last for as long or do the kind of damage even a level 25 Napalm can dish.

It boils down to the problem this game has had since Alpha: Power Creep.  Stuff that is higher level fails to be harder to kill.  It just takes more bullets and blood on our part.  There's got to be a better way to handle a boarding party other than godmoding these older npcs.  It's quickly becoming a practice of patience rather than an assault.

I agree with the part saying that we, "high levels", just take "more bullet", and it's sad. In many other game, when someone farmed the hell out of a game, he can afk in low level zones, he won't be harmed... This isn't a good example but I guess you know what I mean.

(Please remember that I'm not english or whatever, feel free to correct my english mistakes !)

EDIT : take -> took

Edited by Azote