Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necramech gun Bug

Raven_Poe

• TYPE: [In-Game; Afinnity]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Using a non fully ranked necramech gun in the Orphyx Mission will make it visually receive exp, via the notification on the top middle of the screen, but when the mission ends, it doesn't register that at all]
  • VISUAL: [ - ]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Equip a non maxed archgun during the new Operation and play]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [I should be gaining affinity for the archgun i selected]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [No affinity gained was registered besides the top middle screen notification]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Eveytime i use a necramech in the Orphyx mission]

Just came to see if anyone had this issue. I can second that my Mausolon is not leveling when used by my Necramech. While in mission I get the notification that it has leveled but when the mission ends, the weapon gains no exp. Seems to only apply to the Orphix missions.

I had the same issue, and have a theory that so far worked, for me and for a friend that tested it.

You lose heavy weapon (on necramech) xp if you have the same weapon equipt as archwing. Looks like it's being overwritten.

Tested it on Cambion Drift too - also same behavior.

• DESCRIPTION: [Using a non fully ranked archgun in the Orphyx Mission will make it visually receive exp, via the notification on the top middle of the screen, but when the mission ends, it doesn't register that at all]
  • VISUAL:  After being annoyed after several runs I have captured the video:
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Partial affinity gained probably due to the fact that was also equipped on my warframe ]

17 hours ago, Raven_Poe said:
  • DESCRIPTION: [Using a non fully ranked necramech gun in the Orphyx Mission will make it visually receive exp, via the notification on the top middle of the screen, but when the mission ends, it doesn't register that at all]
  • VISUAL: [ - ]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [No affinity gained was registered besides the top middle screen notification]

This has been a recurring problem, even after the previous hotfixes.

I didn't experience this bug, until today. Pretty pissed about it, too. As this event is PERFECT for leveling your arch weapons.

On 2020-12-21 at 2:30 PM, proyekcja said:

I had the same issue, and have a theory that so far worked, for me and for a friend that tested it.

You lose heavy weapon (on necramech) xp if you have the same weapon equipt as archwing. Looks like it's being overwritten.

Tested it on Cambion Drift too - also same behavior.

In my case i don't have the same equipped.
It worked one run, then didn't work on the next run.

Am 23.12.2020 um 02:16 schrieb Ketec:

In my case i don't have the same equipped.
It worked one run, then didn't work on the next run.

Thats what happens with my mausolon as well... im stuck at lvl 26 and i did max it easily over 5 times in ov and still no max rank mausolon even tho i get in game a "pop up" for leveling it up.
Its kinda annoying tho tbh im doing ov with a "crap" build all because this game became buggy as hell... thanks DE 

• TYPE: [In-Game; Afinity]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Using a non fully ranked prisma dual decurion in the Orphyx event, visually receive exp (see screenshot below) but when the mission ends, it doesn't register correctly, receive diminished xp.]
  • VISUAL: [Screenshots below are pre/during/post mission. Rank 23 to max to 26. No screenshots from previous run, but had maxed out decurion in that run also.]
  • XokuP2n.jpg
  • WLTMUUn.jpg
  • io94JmA.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: [Equip prisma dual decurions during the new Operation and play]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Should gain affinity]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Affinity gained on screen did not match actual affinity gained]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Everytime I use prisma dual decurions]

Archived