Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

too much bapholite

CaptainSpear

every time i see a mining node, i laser and then bapholite.

bapholite everywhere, taunting me, constantly reapearing every time i decide to torture myself to collect thaumica.

bapholite ,bapholite, bapholite, the most plentiful mineral, everywhere. caves, out in the open, on the floor, the walls, the ceiling, bapholite.

IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS PROBLEM?

Mining for gems? You're not supposed to mine for gems in Cambion Drift...  You're supposed to know about Obelisks and also finding gems in containers about the map and in Iso Vaults.

No but seriously... you should have seen Thaumica before they improved the drop rate from mining. I think I got it from mining just once or twice since Deimos was released... and after they buffed the mining drop rate, they also broke the Obelisks scattered about the open world. So you had no choice but to mine for Thaumica... and luckily, it started to be practical to mine. Did they ever fix the spawning pods at the Obelisks? Because I couldn't use any of the Obelisks owing to ... no enemies to kill (because no automatic enemy spawning pods anymore)!

Pointing Up Morgan Freeman GIF by MOODMAN

recently went mining for Namalon to get the Morgha built, and yes, 9 out of 10 Ore nodes are all Bapholite, like Deimos is made out of the stuff. Thaumica is still the rarest Ore, but appears more than it used to. the real kicker is that I have all the Bapholite I'll ever need, but not enough Pyrol to refine it all. 

more like "Bath-olite" since you're practically swimming in that stuff every time you go mining.

Archived