Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] 3 Broken Acheivments (And not in sync with Steam)

---NephiliM---

Hey there.

I've recently been trying to 100% WarFrame acheivements (Currently MR28), and i noticed 3 broken achievements. They do not progress in-game, also they do not show up in steam anyway. 

Not sure if this has been reported before or if it's intentional ? 

- Bug Out Ride (Ride 20 Velocipods)

- Kill it with Fire (Burn 100 Infested Pods)

- Jugger-Not (Kill 5 Juggernaughts in Cambrion Drift)

Everything else for me works fine, except the 3 above.

This is a list of the last Achievments for me in Steam, as you see, both are also missing from here: Screenshot by Lightshot (prnt.sc)

Am 21.12.2020 um 14:08 schrieb ---NephiliM---:

Hey there.

I've recently been trying to 100% WarFrame acheivements (Currently MR28), and i noticed 2 broken achievements. They do not progress in-game, also they do not show up in steam anyway. 

Not sure if this has been reported before or if it's intentional ? 

- Bug Out Ride (Ride 20 Velocipods)

- Kill it with Fire (Burn 100 Infested Pods)

Everything else for me works fine, except the 2 above.

This is a list of the last Achievments for me in Steam, as you see, both are also missing from here: Screenshot by Lightshot (prnt.sc)

hi mate --- 

whats with the achievement Jugger-Not - Kill 5 Juggernauts while in Cambion Drift.

Do you have it . do you have it unlocked ? 

we have that , we all have that, and noone so far has anything going for that one, unless that one was made achievable recently and I am a dummy. But probably not. 

very strange that you dont mention it, it was implemented the same update those 2 faulty ones you listed above were added.

PS:

Forget Steam and their sync issues with the DE launcher, its crap and DE doesnt treat completionists with the respect they deserve - that is since ever and wont change

btw, Steam achievements can be unlocked in many ways, that doesnt mean that you should ... its not worth the risk or the troubles you may run into later.

11 hours ago, -TSA-warramssie said:

hi mate --- 

whats with the achievement Jugger-Not - Kill 5 Juggernauts while in Cambion Drift.

Do you have it . do you have it unlocked ? 

we have that , we all have that, and noone so far has anything going for that one, unless that one was made achievable recently and I am a dummy. But probably not. 

very strange that you dont mention it, it was implemented the same update those 2 faulty ones you listed above were added.

PS:

Forget Steam and their sync issues with the DE launcher, its crap and DE doesnt treat completionists with the respect they deserve - that is since ever and wont change

btw, Steam achievements can be unlocked in many ways, that doesnt mean that you should ... its not worth the risk or the troubles you may run into later.

Hey there! Let me check real quick, but from what I know about my own challenges, that is 'Not' from the 'Locked' ones. I believe it's unlocked for me. I will edit my comment after I check right now.

EDIT: You are correct, that is also bugged and has no progress! Here is a list of all my missing onces in-game:

yweewMM.jpg

Archived