Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Honestly I'm scared of the upcoming Queenpins system..

I must admit i am scared too but to think there is a wild card is quite interesting.

Murmur farm and final phase with the new railjack features is a big expectation point on my side.

Edited by trunks013
  • Like 3
vor 1 Minute schrieb o0Despair0o:

I'd probably do the same thing I did when Grineer Liches first came;

Buy the damn relic pack.

Same, that doesn't fix the dozens upon dozens of added chances though 😭 

vor 1 Minute schrieb trunks013:

I must admit i am scared too but to think there is a wild card is quite interesting.

Murmur farm and final phase with the new railjack features is a big expectation point on my side.

I'm pretty sure the universal requiem mod will be extremely hard to get considering it's basically a free pass.. we'll see 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Same, that doesn't fix the dozens upon dozens of added chances though 😭 

I'm pretty sure the universal requiem mod will be extremely hard to get considering it's basically a free pass.. we'll see 

that or worst like the dragon killing sword in supernatural ( takes a a dead dragon to make a sword but you can only kill one with the said sword LOL )

• Like 1

If they're smart, they'll have a totally separate "Requiem" system from the Kuva Liches that's unique to the Queenpins.

Lore-wise, that "separation" makes the most sense, since the Kuva Liches are based on the Kuva and Orokin's Continuity, so 'Fass/Vome/Krha/Netra/etc.' would work only for them. Parvos' seems to be more technologically based, though the Specter Particle thing he developed does have roots in the Void... but I suspect it won't have anything to do with the Lich Requiems.

• Like 6
vor 1 Minute schrieb (NSW)Finlaena:

If they're smart, they'll have a totally separate "Requiem" system from the Kuva Liches that's unique to the Queenpins.

Lore-wise, that "separation" makes the most sense, since the Kuva Liches are based on the Kuva and Orokin's Continuity, so 'Fass/Vome/Krha/Netra/etc.' would work only for them. Parvos' seems to be more technologically based, though the Specter Particle thing he developed does have roots in the Void... but I suspect it won't have anything to do with the Lich Requiems.

Thanks for calming me down :) i didn't think about lore and just lost it after it hit me xD

No need to be scared. It's just a videogame.

If some people in canada pisses you with their game, you can always turn to other people in poland and play cyberpunk.

Seriously i know DE make a lot of mistakes but the demonization of those people in this forum is outright hilarious.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, vegetosayajin said:

Didn't they say they will add just one mod(wild card) and use the existing relics on the last devstream? 

Yea, im sure they said the same thing. I'm given to understand they will use the regular system. Especially as the Requium mods that exist seem to have a deeper lore meaning seeing as they're baked into Daimos.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Only the thought of DE adding 4 more requiem relics with 8 new requiem mods with a total of 16 possible mods required makes my stomach churn..

But the requimes are tied to the lore that you can see with the Entrati

It is clearly stated that these are the only requiem words/mods that exists

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

They'll probably use a different system that requires you grind out their equivalents instead.

Blessing or a curse, you decide.

And since Parvos Granum is involved, you only have to grind the Granum Void to get them, I'm sure.  Because they added it, and now they "need" a reason besides Protea to make people visit it.

Am I the only person on this forum that likes the Railjack system? The only issue is that there's little people playing it and it works at its best when you have a full team working in sync. The NPC/crew system would be great if properly implemented, since it would basically turn Warframe into a AAA take on FTL. Obviously it will be grindy, but I don't mind since tinkering with your crew and trying to give them unique personalities would be amazing. 

I hope they build on top of the current personality system and try to do something akin to the new X-Com games where the NPCs weave together an emergent narrative. 

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, (NSW)Symberzite said:

Am I the only person on this forum that likes the Railjack system? The only issue is that there's little people playing it and it works at its best when you have a full team working in sync. The NPC/crew system would be great if properly implemented, since it would basically turn Warframe into a AAA take on FTL. Obviously it will be grindy, but I don't mind since tinkering with your crew and trying to give them unique personalities would be amazing. 

I hope they build on top of the current personality system and try to do something akin to the new X-Com games where the NPCs weave together an emergent narrative. 

Yes.

Railjack is

1. an outright lie based on the marketing thereof

2. DE showing their true colors and priorities at launch

3. a giant #*!%ing hallway

Small wonder it's hated as much as it is.

• Like 2