Honestly I'm scared of the upcoming Queenpins system..

44 minutes ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Not sure how it went from requiem relics and mods to weapons and railjack.. but ok I guess xD

I know about the last: Because QueenPimps were announced that they will finnaly merge the Lich System with Railjack as they advertised in 2019 Con. As such, people who dont like the later are calling it an abandoned and/or hated system even harder than before in complete desperation like Courage the Cowardly Dog with... anything.

So, it was just this: Requiem means Liches, Liches means Grineer, Corpus Liches mean Queenpimps, Queenpimps means Requiem, Requiems mean farm, Farm means Grind, Grind means Weapons, Weapons means RNG, RNG means Epheremas, Epheremas mean Play, Play means Forced, Forced means Hated, Hated means What >I< Dont Like, What >I< Dont Like means Railjack, Railjack means Trailer, Trailer means Demo, Demo means Devil, "DE" are the first two letters of "Devil", Digitial Extremes are under The Devil's command, Being under The Devil's Command means Heretic.

It was a talk of religion all along!

Edited by Kaotyke
  • Like 6
vor 3 Minuten schrieb Kaotyke:

I know about the last: Because QueenPimps were announced that they will finnaly merge the Lich System with Railjack as they advertised in 2019 Con. As such, people who dont like the later are calling it an abandoned and/or hated system even harder than before in complete desperation like Courage the Cowardly Dog with... anything.

So, it was just this: Requiem means Liches, Liches means Grineer, Corpus Liches mean Queenpimps, Queenpimps means Requiem, Requiems mean farm, Farm means Grind, Grind means Weapons, Weapons means RNG, RNG means Epheremas, Epheremas mean Play, Play means Forced, Forced means Hated, Hated means What >I< Dont Like, What >I< Dont Like means Railjack, Railjack means Trailer, Trailer means Demo, Demo means Devil, "DE" are the first two letters of "Devil", Digitial Extremes are under The Devil's command, Being under The Devil's Command means Heretic.

It was a talk of religion all along!

Dude I bursted out in laughter xD I'm pretty sure my neighbor's think I'm a maniac now xD (it's evening)

But that is probably the best thing I've read so far XD 

• Like 1

They've said they are going to rework the whole requiem flow aswell, so chances are we'll see changes to liches seperate of whatever method of approach we'll get for queenpins.

Also, sidenote. I'm so amazed by the people now complaining that liches and queenpins will be part of RJ, when it was the idea from the very beginning that the two would be mixed. It was also one of the biggest complaints about the two systems "where's ma lich!? falseadvertisingbaitandswitcheventoughitsfree" aswell as "why's ma lich battle not takin place in reljeck!? lelzomgIliketocomplainabouterryfing!".

Now they get both and they still arent happy. DE just cant win.

• Like 4
vor 1 Minute schrieb SneakyErvin:

They've said they are going to rework the whole requiem flow aswell, so chances are we'll see changes to liches seperate of whatever method of approach we'll get for queenpins.

Also, sidenote. I'm so amazed by the people now complaining that liches and queenpins will be part of RJ, when it was the idea from the very beginning that the two would be mixed. It was also one of the biggest complaints about the two systems "where's ma lich!? falseadvertisingbaitandswitcheventoughitsfree" aswell as "why's ma lich battle not takin place in reljeck!? lelzomgIliketocomplainabouterryfing!".

Now they get both and they still arent happy. DE just cant win.

Yeah that's true sadly, after my initial response to railjack of "because muh hate space ship fighting" I'm fine with it now. But thanks to Scarlett Spear. Because it combined "old Warframe" with "new railjack" all in all, a great experience that made me max my instrincts and ship after the event ended. 

3 hours ago, (NSW)Symberzite said:

Am I the only person on this forum that likes the Railjack system? The only issue is that there's little people playing it and it works at its best when you have a full team working in sync. The NPC/crew system would be great if properly implemented, since it would basically turn Warframe into a AAA take on FTL. Obviously it will be grindy, but I don't mind since tinkering with your crew and trying to give them unique personalities would be amazing. 

I hope they build on top of the current personality system and try to do something akin to the new X-Com games where the NPCs weave together an emergent narrative. 

No, you aren't.

I mean, I don't like its current iteration because it is a repetitive grindfest filled with uninspired enemies, a single mission objective stretched across ~30 nodes, and completely basic loot, but I'm in love with the concept of it and its potential. Properly developed, railjack is the method to tie the game together, allow more structured mission design, and expand the scope of the game. Too bad they showed what was barely a proof of concept as gameplay at Tennocon 2018. Too bad they wanted to rush it. Too bad they abandoned the coop nature of it by significantly reducing the need in manpower to manage the ship and deal with the enemies.  

Edited by (XBOX)ShonFr0st

I mean, I don't like its current iteration because it is a repetitive grindfest filled with uninspired enemies, a single mission objective stretched across ~30 nodes, and completely basic loot, but I'm in love with the concept of it and its potential. Properly developed, railjack is the method to tie the game together, allow more structured mission design, and expand the scope of the game. Too bad they showed what was barely a proof of concept as gameplay at Tennocon 2018. Too bad they wanted to rush it. Too bad they abandoned the coop nature of it by significantly reducing the need in manpower to manage the ship and deal with the enemies.  

Second that. There isn't much content in terms of variety. Aside from riven slivers and sentient items, there any loot that can be used outside of the game mode, essentially creating the same problem as the conclave. Given more mission variety (capture, mobile defense, pursuit, sabotage) and Corpus and, eventually, Infested enemies the system could be salvaged.

The issue with most pub sessions is that unless you're hunting an eidolon or doing a difficult boss, most players tend to go rambo and disregard playing as a team, which isn't possible in Railjack. 

I kind of hope DE continues building on it, since if the crew/lich system could be expanded upon you could have your Orbiter/Railjack ascend from being a place where you place your noggles and into a sort of a "mission control" center akin to what dojos are meant to be. Crew customization would also become a major stream of revenue as you would be able to build a sort of "custom uniform" for your redshirts and converted liches. 

We already have a lich summon and air strike system, all you need to do is to tie it together with the railjack to have it act as a different progression tree, just like the operators. 

vor 42 Minuten schrieb (NSW)Symberzite:

Wait, there's riven slivers in railjack? 🤔 Can't remember I ever saw one..

vor 43 Minuten schrieb Hierarch777:

You sure you're not scared of formaing weapons 5 times again? 

Nah, i only forma'd kuva weapons that meet certain criteria like a) being a unique and or new weapon (like chakkhurr, or the shildeg, even Bramma, though, i still have 0.0% usage on that one i think, only lvled it up in case I ever wanna touch the Bramma xD)

and b) are either fun to play or effective, or both xD (like the kuva ogris, or the nukor, though i already dropped the nukor again xD) 

So 10 other kuva weapons are collecting dust at lvl 30..

Honestly the thing I’m happiest about is that they seem to finally understand that liches should have more than 2 potential personality options. They have good visual variety but the fact that they are giving kuva ones more options may make me hunt them again. As it stands now I want to blow my brains out every time I hear something vaguely involving kubrows and card tricks.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Spoop3 said:

Honestly the thing I’m happiest about is that they seem to finally understand that liches should have more than 2 potential personality options. They have good visual variety but the fact that they are giving kuva ones more options may make me hunt them again. As it stands now I want to blow my brains out every time I hear something vaguely involving kubrows and card tricks.

You can no more resolve a solution for the equation I represent than a kubrow might fathom a card trick.

• Like 2
Gerade eben schrieb Kingdom_key599:

now the question is is the new system going to super boring like the grineer system cuz jeez its bad imo.

I mean, i enjoyed everything about it and the first 2 murmur.. thingy things. Circles. Idk the word rn..

The third one felt like an absolute slog where even completing multiple missions felt like making no progress. 

We'll see what they have in store.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

I mean, i enjoyed everything about it and the first 2 murmur.. thingy things. Circles. Idk the word rn..

The third one felt like an absolute slog where even completing multiple missions felt like making no progress. 

We'll see what they have in store.

thats what i mean, the attention span for this kinda fell off after two liches and after that felt kind of dead after words

• Like 1
9 hours ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Only the thought of DE adding 4 more requiem relics with 8 new requiem mods with a total of 16 possible mods required makes my stomach churn..

At that math the combinations would be staggeringly larger... 10x as many choices... to be exact.... 3360 combinations... that's a lot!

However if one is a wildcard, that can make it not so bad. 15*14*13 = 2730 combinations, but if you have a wildcard this reduces to 15*14 = 210 without any known. Versus, ofc the default 336 combinations you can make right now. That is 5/8 as many.... which is not bad at all. I would totally be okay with this as long as one was a wild card and it was easy to acquire, primarily as a rare drop on multiple relics...

• Like 1
10 hours ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Only the thought of DE adding 4 more requiem relics with 8 new requiem mods with a total of 16 possible mods required makes my stomach churn..

they did say they were adding a "wildcard" though, essentially a card that can be used in place of any other requiem. like the blank tiles in a game of Scrabble, if you like.

8 hours ago, (NSW)Symberzite said:

Am I the only person on this forum that likes the Railjack system?

I love railjack too. it has a lot of potential. sure it's not perfect but I don't think it deserves half the hate it gets. launch day, sure, that WAS a terrible, terrible time, but it has gotten MUCH better since then. 

9 hours ago, Berzerkules said:

Combine lich grind with abandoned railjack content, this should go over well. 

how is it abandoned when they've literally been showing off demos of the next railjack area??: you're talking out of your backside, pal. if you decide not to partake in it then that's on you, but I can assure you that myself and a lot of others no doubt will be playing railjack again. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

scared? No no no, don't be scared, it just your trying run away from Thots corpus, CONVERT THEM SON!

adding to it, more likely the guys are waiting for harem and few but a old meme for it return...

Spoiler

d6xpxyy-d5fc9fb9-e3ed-4fae-aded-724b3995corpus_crewgirl_by_zxpfer_dd6odld-fullvia8oR2YZ_700b.jpg

you can find lots things on google still but like as I am saying it is good time get corpus lich because the fact is for different vib feel for new crew members for the RJ.

1 hour ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

how is it abandoned when they've literally been showing off demos of the next railjack area??: you're talking out of your backside, pal. if you decide not to partake in it then that's on you, but I can assure you that myself and a lot of others no doubt will be playing railjack again. 

I just don't know anyone that actually plays railjack. Sure, we played it when it came out but have not done any railjack in many months. We have all abandoned that content. 

DE can show demos and talk about railjack all they want but that does not mean that the majority of the player base has moved on. 

Of course people will play rj again when corpus liches are released but once they get the weapons they want out of it there will again be no reason to go back play it again. 

7 hours ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Wait, there's riven slivers in railjack? 🤔 Can't remember I ever saw one..

Nah, i only forma'd kuva weapons that meet certain criteria like a) being a unique and or new weapon (like chakkhurr, or the shildeg, even Bramma, though, i still have 0.0% usage on that one i think, only lvled it up in case I ever wanna touch the Bramma xD)

and b) are either fun to play or effective, or both xD (like the kuva ogris, or the nukor, though i already dropped the nukor again xD) 

So 10 other kuva weapons are collecting dust at lvl 30..

Kuva Quartakk is pretty trusty, IMO.

And I personally like the Kuva Brakk because I own a .500 S&W IRL as well as a .44 MAG S&W Model 29

Edited by UUDDLRLRBA_START
  • Like 1