Jump to content
Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Honestly I'm scared of the upcoming Queenpins system..


Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

My hope is that they ditch the whole Mummer system.

 

if they did lets hope it be like ezy kuva lich system likeness or something ezy get the the corpus liches, for waiting to convert all thous corpus Tho- I meant ladies then

xmpgh7k7e0r01.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

if they did lets hope it be like ezy kuva lich system likeness or something ezy get the the corpus liches, for waiting to convert all thous corpus Tho- I meant ladies then

 

Fair enough, but if I may make a suggetion?

Due to removing the Mummer system DE can do it like this:

Birth Phase (1):

  • Birth: In order to summon/birth a Kuva Lich/QueenPin, go to a certain mission (Capture) on the start-chart, that has a 100% spawn and once completed, you get the Kuva Lich/Queenpin.
  • Why?: This will also prevent people from "mistakenly" making a Lich and is a special node that has minor lore (if you are into that) too. This node can be used at any time, if you don't have an active one. (Duh). If you smipley don't do this mission, you don't get the Lich. Player Choice.

Fight Phase(2): Once your Lich/Queenpin is made,  he or she will begin hunting you as normal, each anger level will rise on each node you clear and she/he always spawns on that node. If you fight him/her, you have the same down-state and use Prazon Move, you kill him/her and then it tells you (in lore wise) what Mod you need to use. (In madness lsot shall die) will appear. you'll have to remaber what mod it comes from. In this case it means Fass. You do this 5 times and then you learn how to Kill/Capture your Lich/Queenpin for good.

  • Why?: This will make it as close as it was shown in the Demo. When Reb kills her Lich, he says he will be re-born and come back again, she had 41 days of him being active and likely spend them days hunting him/her down. This will make it more better then just a farmable boss fight and part of the lore, you kill your lich/queenpin over and over, until you learn of their tricks.

Final Phase (3): This is where the Railjack comes into play, your Lich/Queenpin learns that he or she is about to die and hires a crew and builds herself/himself a ship (with the stuff he/she stole), Do the railjack stuff, get to the boss and fight the, (this is a big boss fight, like in the Demo) and then BOOM, they are dead forever. (If a player does not own a railjack or does not wish a Railjack mode, they can still do it via Arcwing or opt to a ground assault, where other players kill the Lich/Queen for you. (AKA: Team Link or what ever it was bluddy called)

  • Why?: Well, this will be on neck and neck to the Demo and how it was shown. Yes, if a player does not own Railjack, they will miss out on something, but I guess, there will be some kind of choice (in the menu) to say "Opt-Railjack" and it will just be a normal ass mission.

 

Not that hard.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Fair enough, but if I may make a suggetion?

Due to removing the Mummer system DE can do it like this:

Birth Phase (1):

  • Birth: In order to summon/birth a Kuva Lich/QueenPin, go to a certain mission (Capture) on the start-chart, that has a 100% spawn and once completed, you get the Kuva Lich/Queenpin.
  • Why?: This will also prevent people from "mistakenly" making a Lich and is a special node that has minor lore (if you are into that) too. This node can be used at any time, if you don't have an active one. (Duh). If you smipley don't do this mission, you don't get the Lich. Player Choice.

Fight Phase(2): Once your Lich/Queenpin is made,  he or she will begin hunting you as normal, each anger level will rise on each node you clear and she/he always spawns on that node. If you fight him/her, you have the same down-state and use Prazon Move, you kill him/her and then it tells you (in lore wise) what Mod you need to use. (In madness lsot shall die) will appear. you'll have to remaber what mod it comes from. In this case it means Fass. You do this 5 times and then you learn how to Kill/Capture your Lich/Queenpin for good.

  • Why?: This will make it as close as it was shown in the Demo. When Reb kills her Lich, he says he will be re-born and come back again, she had 41 days of him being active and likely spend them days hunting him/her down. This will make it more better then just a farmable boss fight and part of the lore, you kill your lich/queenpin over and over, until you learn of their tricks.

Final Phase (3): This is where the Railjack comes into play, your Lich/Queenpin learns that he or she is about to die and hires a crew and builds herself/himself a ship (with the stuff he/she stole), Do the railjack stuff, get to the boss and fight the, (this is a big boss fight, like in the Demo) and then BOOM, they are dead forever. (If a player does not own a railjack or does not wish a Railjack mode, they can still do it via Arcwing or opt to a ground assault, where other players kill the Lich/Queen for you. (AKA: Team Link or what ever it was bluddy called)

  • Why?: Well, this will be on neck and neck to the Demo and how it was shown. Yes, if a player does not own Railjack, they will miss out on something, but I guess, there will be some kind of choice (in the menu) to say "Opt-Railjack" and it will just be a normal ass mission.

 

Not that hard.

 

1. they could make largement symbol on the lich/queenpin so it won't be mistaken

2. it is good idea because I hate getting slab stones for they are flipping annoying.

3. sound pretty somewhat pretty good most the parts the fact the part about lich/queenpin about ground assault vs rj queenpin/lich pretty much they want the main player who summon this lich to come back and fix that themselves instead sending players up there.  Fixing that idea more likely you can try to "force them come down" like how DE was able get bounty mission in PoE assassination mini-boss for they could do such a thing and not only that I don't think players want touch that with 100 feet pole with the archwing which many players abandon the archwing mission and truely hate it the brim.  This may sound really bad but on it I think it might work but couple tweek for this should be a type of optional how your going take your lich/queenpin to come towards you like the traditional old way just flipping lure them into the spot in missions or plans or something else.  More likely I prefer get them into the OM mode because I think it is better drag their rear of tin can to annoy the hell out your lich until they get down with their wet feet as they are soak in sweats.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

My hope is that they ditch the whole Mummer system.

 

This. The murmurs are not only a boring padding mechanic, but also make no sense. 

Instead of cowering behind a treadmill with a secret password, just nut up and fight me. 

The whole thing exists because the game has no enemy a.i. what so ever. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChaoticEdge said:

1. they could make largement symbol on the lich/queenpin so it won't be mistaken

2. it is good idea because I hate getting slab stones for they are flipping annoying.

3. sound pretty somewhat pretty good most the parts the fact the part about lich/queenpin about ground assault vs rj queenpin/lich pretty much they want the main player who summon this lich to come back and fix that themselves instead sending players up there.  Fixing that idea more likely you can try to "force them come down" like how DE was able get bounty mission in PoE assassination mini-boss for they could do such a thing and not only that I don't think players want touch that with 100 feet pole with the archwing which many players abandon the archwing mission and truely hate it the brim.  This may sound really bad but on it I think it might work but couple tweek for this should be a type of optional how your going take your lich/queenpin to come towards you like the traditional old way just flipping lure them into the spot in missions or plans or something else.  More likely I prefer get them into the OM mode because I think it is better drag their rear of tin can to annoy the hell out your lich until they get down with their wet feet as they are soak in sweats.

Indeed!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...