Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.2

[DE]Rebecca

Fixed performance issues with the Fluctus.

Hid this one pretty well, I'm guessing it's going to be a nerf to infinite punchthrough? Imma go check...

EDIT: Nope, pleasantly surprised to find it still works. Wonder what the 'performance issues' were....?

8 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Changed the height threshold for Necramechs to do the ‘hard landing’ behaviour to be much higher. This change was made because often you’d just hop on a flat floor and be stuck in the ‘hard landing’ behaviour animations which would disrupt flow. 

nice

10 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Increased the vertical reach of Lavos’ Catalyze to better hit enemies above and below his casting height. 

I really appreciate you guys for buffing that so quickly, his 4 is going to be so much better now 💕

Could we please have the Mecha Set icon that appears above enemies be made larger and affected by kubrow colours?
As it is, it's extremely hard to see, making the set clunky to use for no reason. Additionally, it doesn't disappear when the mark on an enemy expires.

It's especially bad as a player with sight issues, and I enjoy the set quite a lot. Even if the icon turns out low quality or otherwise ugly, it needs at least 2x the size to be easy to spot in combat.

Archived