Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.2

[DE]Rebecca

So if we post any BUG findings to social media DE gets to them faster than when we post bugs to DE's official Bug Thread.  Good to know because the cosmetic mentioned was sooo much more important than the long standing functionality bugs that plague this game.

1 minute ago, uberfu said:

So if we post any BUG findings to social media DE gets to them faster than when we post bugs to DE's official Bug Thread.  Good to know because the cosmetic mentioned was sooo much more important than the long standing functionality bugs that plague this game.

Seems like almost no game company cares much for their own forum. Twitter is much more important.

5 minutes ago, Kronos-Hedgehog said:

Thanks for the fix.

Any Idea when the infested K-Dive components will be buildable? Still unable to build all components (except the Feverspine part)

I just built all the infested k-drive parts this week, no problems.

No improvement to time vs reward? You guys have got to be kidding me. Saw quite a few clannies say "I'm too burnt out already, going to play something else".

Really heart breaking to see you guys do this. So many things in the game could be so much more enjoyable, if enjoyment was the goal over time/money spent. 

Archived