Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.2

[DE]Rebecca

I was hopping for 4 changes for this new event and i have 2 admit im happy at least 1 of them happened.

1. voidrig 4 guard mode no matter how close i can still get 0 dmg from my shots so was expecting bigger hit box of orphix.

2. came true (xp from arch-guns stays).

3.why %&$#? do i have 2 wait over 2 min if not more after killing orphix for its next spawn???????????????

4.for some reason crystals take less dmg from archguns than lvl 70 enemies but can 1 shot it by sitting on it with mech booty

lil extra. mech mod deflection simply does not work.

. u guys have time 2 fix exploits and not functionality of the content. (no offense pls)

49 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

Replace or revert the line of sight check added to Khora's Whipclaw in U29.5.0.

giphy.gif

gfW7UM0.png

It's been like this for now 11 hotfixes and a minor release.

giphy.gif

52IbvFv.png

giphy.gif

The check is fundamentally flawed and unreliable, and makes using Khora's central ability frustrating and annoying.

giphy.gif

The LoS check also breaks when interacting with Strangledome.

The LoS check also negatively affects Ember's Fireball, primary Tombfinger kitguns, and even Bonewidow's brand new heavy attack.

giphy.gif

Having your attacks do nothing feels terrible.

The LoS does nothing to address Khora's place in the game's balance, and only serves to punish legitimate players.

@[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Steve @[DE]Grineeer @[DE]Pablo

Now instead of showing their hypocracy of only targeting khora rathwr than any frame or weapon that doesnt have LoS for abilities (bramma somewhat, saryn, ect) it also hurts khora in a legitimate way. Thank you good sir, now we have actual facts to prove the change was stupid

To anyone who still defends the khora LoS nerf after seeing this, the evidence shows it hurts khora more than trying to fix an "unintended feature". Not much else to say here

Is it internally acknowledged at DE that you would need to play for roughly 6 hours every single day during the 30 day long event to clear the event shop?

Imho that's really bad game design. If you give us an event, please let us get all the event rewards!

I'd like to see the current amount of event currency gained being doubled for the remainder of the event, to make it somewhat bearable 😵

I'd like Father's rewards to include the Necramech matrixes.... Why didn't DE even consider this as a reward option?
You'd think the guy who obsesses over Those Robutts would have some spares matrixes for a Necramaech focused operation... You know, to help players to be able to build their own by building that rep?

I'm tired of running isolation bounties 3 and 4 times a day trying to get my hands on just 2 as a drop reward to accumulate the 15 needed ballistics ones JUST for a level up, JUST to finally have blueprint access. It's crap like this why I refuse to ever run Orokin Derelict(Deimos Derelict) Survival again. I farmed for a good 3 months for that Octavia part. Hell, I've yet to even try going after Protea in any real way either over the same concerns.

57 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Changed the height threshold for Necramechs to do the ‘hard landing’ behaviour to be much higher. This change was made because often you’d just hop on a flat floor and be stuck in the ‘hard landing’ behaviour animations which would disrupt flow. 

Hopping after sliding with a Necramech also severely disrupts the flow. Could we please have that changed too?

Also reminder that holding RMB for hovering rather than spacebar is very clunky on mouse & keyboard.

53 minutes ago, Dyonivan said:

Hid this one pretty well, I'm guessing it's going to be a nerf to infinite punchthrough? Imma go check...

EDIT: Nope, pleasantly surprised to find it still works. Wonder what the 'performance issues' were....?

Perfomance means low FPS or stuttering. Not about how the weapon works or performs in the game

i would like also to be able to cancel entering a random mech, if we are forced to be our operator and move around and dash i prefer to not enter an adjacent mech inadvertently and be forced to watch it lumbering to get up. if i have a mech in the area, i dont actually need another one.

how about also adding (like the pet icon visible over its head at all times} but for a mech, so i can quickly scan the area where i was just at and dash back to it.

I think you guys should change the requirements for getting gold to somehow reflect the clan activity, not the size. Our clan had close to 300 members but very low activity due to the game being in the state it is, now we won't be able to downgrade nor get enough people to participate for the trophy. Kicking people out before the event is also pretty... rude

This event is quite fun, and its nice to see one at all after the sparcity of operations. However, are their any plans for adjusting the time-to-gain ratio with phasic cells? At current time it is doable, but doesnt quite feel great, just a little buff in the amount per orphix would make it a lot better.

Bone Widow/ Operator transfer costs

Can we please have Bone Widow maintain either 

• Shield maiden
  • Iron bride

deployed after we transfer out then in as operator or summon Bone Widow right back again if 

• a five (5) second timer did not elapse yet 
  • we did not use Archwing

to have a smoother and energy efficient (no casting cost) transition while fighting?  Having to repeat casting both SM/IB again and again if we only want to quickly do something with our operators (e.g. change location, pick up canisters during excavation, destroy resonators) is unnecessarily tedious.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Fixed a case where you’d be unable to use Abilities in your Necramech if you resummoned it and its last position was inside an Nullifier. 

Oh boy. I hope so much that fixes the issue I kept having. Odd that it would have been triggered by Nullifiers each time. But anything that helps, huh? Except I feel that it happened on Grineer maps too...

Still hoping it is fixed, because being stuck in the mech slows you down tragically.

1 hour ago, Duality52 said:

Please allow the Sentient energy cores to properly and fully restore your Necramech's Health, Shields, and Energy. Right now, picking up the cores do nothing for them at all.

With how tanky Necramechs are already, wouldn't that be unjustifiably overpowered? Voidrig would be able to heal themselves more than Bonewidow at that point, purely because of how strong the Arquebrex is, and if it did fully restore in each category you mentioned you would have basically infinite time to use Arquebrex, as you can get several kills long before you would run out of energy.

I would like the sentient cores to heal and maybe give some energy, but it would already be extremely powerful if the cores gave as much as 300 health and 10 energy. A full restore would basically just be turning on godmode.

Archived