Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.2

[DE]Rebecca

1. since you nerf khora sometimes you can´t even hit enemies in front of you with wipclaw

2. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette effects they suck 

3.give us the option to keep the crystal armor on the gara kaleida skin or even better make the armor stand alone, and add the wings to the syandana

4.give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look too dumb

5.you haven´t fix any of this https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/page/3/#comments

6.wisp "walking" sound not working

7. gauss feet are bug

8.nikana zaw holster style is bug

9.now that you kill steel essence farm, can you rollback the survival AI enemies just stand doing nothing 

3 hours ago, Dyonivan said:

Hid this one pretty well, I'm guessing it's going to be a nerf to infinite punchthrough? Imma go check...

EDIT: Nope, pleasantly surprised to find it still works. Wonder what the 'performance issues' were....?

Give DE a bit of time to get to it. Pretty sure they have an extensive back log of  "Fixing Exploits', Similar to Ivara's Concentrated arrow, which that is assuredly part of.

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed a case where you’d be unable to use Abilities in your Necramech if you resummoned it and its last position was inside an Nullifier. 

Edit: My previous complaint was more likely to do with the fix in the subsequent patch that dealt with spawning necramechs at range, please ignore this.

Ok so, i've been playing with Lavos for some time now, and the only issues i've been experiencing with his passive are 2:
a) His element combo resets after every cast, if u want to really damage enemies with his abilities u need to put a combined element in order to get the bonus said element gives to each faction (like corrosive for grineer), this is good, but the reset makes it really hard to keep up with the rythm of the missions. My suggestion for this is to get rid of the reset after every cast, so, if i make corrosive and then cast my 1, corrosive will stay after the cast so i can keep using corrosive on my other abilities (like his 3rd, wich helps lowering the cooldowns on his abilities). TL;DR: Lavos passive combined elements for the next ability should stay after each cast, to prevent my hand getting tired of casting his combos XD
b) This may be a bit minor issue but, if you subsume a warframe ability into Lavos, he loses the passive element that replaced ability gives, for example if u replace his 4th, u lose the ability to add heat to the next ability cast
i've been enjoying Lavos a lot, but those 2 things slows down the gameplay quite a bit, other than that, no problemsss
Also, thx for the fix!

11 minutes ago, Rasputin said:

is it intended that new scores people get that are below their "personal best" do not get counted to the clan score?

that gona suck so hard,  my personal best is a few points higher than my post hotfix high score, (ghost clan   2 members, but only me that's active)

Can we get a fix for Necramech abilities being disabled when cycling between different ones with controller's directional pad?  Examples:  Storm Shroud gets automatically disabled after pressing directional pad to select another ability, Shield Maiden + Iron Bride combo impossible for controller; pressing directional disables either or when cycling through abilities.

You've created an issue where you can't effectively leave your mech and respawn in a new spot (aka for thermia). I literally have to fly back to my old location to get it to show up at the new summon location. This is extremely annoying when you are jumping from fracture to fracture and don't know where the last one was. It simply just spawns the particle effect and nothing else.

5 minutes ago, fo3nixz said:

that gona suck so hard,  my personal best is a few points higher than my post hotfix high score, (ghost clan   2 members, but only me that's active)

It's basically stopping my clan from getting Gold in the event as two of our highest scores are set to 0, after the leaderboards went live they scored just under their previous scores (21k ish) and now its set to this (I'd also like to add its not very nice of DE to make it so new members, those who came back to the game to help my clan get gold and joined while the event was active, are unable to have their scores apply to the clan total) e9aa953bb5ecd580fd94f83ab13fddd5.png

When taking over Orb Vallis bases, I can no longer re-summon Necramechs to new base locations. Is this intended?

Do you not want us to be able to rank up Necramechs outside of the event... although, ranking up Necramechs in the event itself is unreliable!

Please don't make me have to enter and exit Orb Vallis every single time I want to take over a new base with my Necramech. Please please please!

Just now, Rasputin said:

It's basically stopping my clan from getting Gold in the event as two of our highest scores are set to 0, after the leaderboards went live they scored just under their previous scores (21k ish) and now its set to this

ouch thats gona suck, so if thats the case ill have to do 22k run

Archived