Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.3

[DE]Rebecca

3 minutes ago, I.V.A.R.A said:

Still no increase to time vs reward, that's really sad guys. 6 hours for one arcane is satisfactory? It's not. You're preventing the player interaction that you hope to obtain, because it's not worth playing. 

I can do a full run which gives 2k tokens or 2.5 arcane energizes in under a hour dont know where you get 6 hours for 1 arcane from unless you are leaving a soon as extraction is up

12 minutes ago, I.V.A.R.A said:

Still no increase to time vs reward, that's really sad guys. 6 hours for one arcane is satisfactory? It's not. You're preventing the player interaction that you hope to obtain, because it's not worth playing. 

If do you eidilons it's 45 minutes for 2-6 arcanes at random, here is 55 min for 2 arcanes of your choice.
(looking at rares like energize and grace).

It's really not that bad, but I agree it would be awesome if points gave more cells.

1 minute ago, Duality52 said:

Once more, please at least allow the Sentient energy cores to restore some Health, Shields, and Energy for Necramechs. It's really jarring and inconsistent when the cores do nothing for the Necramechs.

If that ever happens or until it does, your best option is blasting npcs when you can for orbs, playing as operator or your frame whenever possible to save energy on the mech.

It would be foolish to walk around using energy to keep up shields during the pauses.

Also possible to bring in a khora or nekros to spawn more orbs between rounds.

The one thing with the other, with enough people shooting the same mobs, you lose less health, spend less energy and score enough orbs to keep up damage on higher stages.

9 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed an issue where Leaderboard scores were not appearing if you had a higher score before they were added. Your score shown on Profile from before the Leaderboard went live will not appear on the Leaderboard. This change just means that you can now set a Leaderboard score if it’s lower than what your Profile shows.

I don't really understand what this means. Does that mean that the highscore I got before the Leaderboards went live was in vain? And now we have to redo the score again or else we won't get trophies?

1 minute ago, Surbusken said:

If that ever happens or until it does, your best option is blasting npcs when you can for orbs, playing as operator or your frame whenever possible to save energy on the mech.

As stated before, the Sentient energy cores (dropped upon killing a Battalyst, Conculyst, Symbilyst, Ortholyst, or the Summulyst) will fully restore the health, shields, and energy of a Warframe/the Operator when picked up. It's inconsistent and confusing that the cores do nothing for our Necramechs when they pick it up.

Did you guys fix the problem with the "Gifting Lavos to another player gets you Transmutation Probe Decoration", while its actually for gifting the entire bundle? Last thing you need is lawsuit over false advertising. Even if you changed the description to now say "Lavos Collection", what about those who already gifted Lavos alone?

11 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Thank you very much.

Is it maybe possible to reduce the cost for the arcanes?
Right now it doesn't feel very rewarding grinding the cells to buy them, epecially compared to Scarlet Spear.

Maybe don't reduce costs, but increase Phasic cells drop (2-3 times).

Replace or revert the line of sight check added to Khora's Whipclaw in U29.5.0.

giphy.gif

gfW7UM0.png

It's been like this for now 12* hotfixes and a minor release.

giphy.gif

52IbvFv.png

giphy.gif

The check is fundamentally flawed and unreliable, and makes using Khora's central ability frustrating and annoying.

giphy.gif

The LoS check also breaks when interacting with Strangledome.

The LoS check also negatively affects Ember's Fireball, primary Tombfinger kitguns, and even Bonewidow's brand new heavy attack.

giphy.gif

Having your attacks do nothing feels terrible.

The LoS does nothing to address Khora's place in the game's balance, and only serves to punish legitimate players.

@[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Steve @[DE]Grineeer @[DE]Pablo

13 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Fixed an issue where Leaderboard scores were not appearing if you had a higher score before they were added. Your score shown on Profile from before the Leaderboard went live will not appear on the Leaderboard. This change just means that you can now set a Leaderboard score if it’s lower than what your Profile shows.

Making it hard, eh?

On Bonewidow general feedback and for the event, I wish her heavy attack with the Ironbride didn't require surgical precision to hit the Condrix 2.0- I mean, the Orphix. Could the point of impact hit in a radius dependent on weapon range, and not be stopped by the body of the rest of the Orphix?

Also, I hope this event makes up some ideas to make Survival missions less boring. There is good stuff there (some urgency, requiring the team together, reason to move around). Or at least, implement infinite affinity share range and combined loot collection (like with Credits), so we don't get held back by hallway heroes.

Good Job and Happy Holidays to the whole team o/

Archived